PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score

!!! Extremely Dangerous !!!

Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34

1693523772894.png

1693525279492.png

Harboring a Fugitive Consequences

[Contribution # 8948
Thread # 689366]

Last edited:
Also from the above article, which has been updated with no change in URL:
'Dangerous' killer who escaped Chester Co. prisoner sighted 1.5 miles from prison, officials say

Authorities said the escaped prisoner, Danelo Cavalcante, 34, was caught on a residential surveillance camera on Sept. 2 around 12:30 a.m. on the 1800 block of Lenape Raod in Pocopson Township, just 1.5 miles from the prison.

He was wearing pants, a light-colored t-shirt, and white sneakers and his appearance has remained unchanged, according to the Chester County District Attorney's office.

Police also reported an attempted burglary at 11:30 p.m., Friday on the 100 block of Ballintree Lane in Pocopson Township, but have not said if this reported incident was related.

Lenape Road, not to be confused with Lenape-Unionville Road, is PA Route 52. Both the locations mentioned above are very close to each other.
ETA: This is also very close to the famous Longwood Gardens.

I live about 10 miles from the main search area. I really had hope that he would be caught overnight, but it seems he was not. Many less locals reporting overnight than in the previous night - and this morning the helicopter does not seem to be as focused on a small area as it was yesterday, so now I worry he has left the small area he was confined to. I hope this ends soon. Our last escaped convict was on the run locally for 19 days! Here is the ADS-B link to the search, although if you click this link after several hours, it may not still be the same heli and it won’t be live. ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live

I live about 10 miles from the main search area. I really had hope that he would be caught overnight, but it seems he was not. Many less locals reporting overnight than in the previous night - and this morning the helicopter does not seem to be as focused on a small area as it was yesterday, so now I worry he has left the small area he was confined to. I hope this ends soon. Our last escaped convict was on the run locally for 19 days! Here is the ADS-B link to the search, although if you click this link after several hours, it may not still be the same heli and it won’t be live. ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live

keep us updated with any local observations if you can but stay safe!

They had eyes on him this afternoon, but lost him again. It must be a nightmare for those people living up there where the roads are closed and the US Marshals have been going door to door and searching. Still hopeful it will be soon, but it’s not soon enough!

As far as I can tell, he hasn’t moved very much. There were local reports he was on Ballintree Lane and in Waterglen that first night. These are two small developments off Route 52 just north of Longwood Gardens and the intersection with Route 926. He was sighted on a security camera in Waterglen on the second night and then today he was seen in Waterglen again. All of this is within a 1/4 mile radius, and less than 2 miles from the prison.

!!! Extremely Dangerous !!!

Day Five (5)

Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34​

1693523772894.png

1693525279492.png

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Report/CpDocketSheet?docketNumber=CP-15-CR-0002951-2021&dnh=XsRWj0wXE1/UgeE292LioQ==

Danelo Cavalcante - Chester County Prison - Google Search

[Contribution # 8949
Thread # 689366]

Last edited:
How does a convicted murderer escape?
So, the prison he was in is a local county prison with lower security. He was kept there after his arrest and until his trial, which is standard. He had been convicted the week prior, and was due to be shipped off to a maximum security state prison, but this was being delayed having to do with an appeal he may have been filing. We do need to fix this issue!

So, the prison he was in is a local county prison with lower security. He was kept there after his arrest and until his trial, which is standard. He had been convicted the week prior, and was due to be shipped off to a maximum security state prison, but this was being delayed having to do with an appeal he may have been filing. We do need to fix this issue!
Jeez, that's scary how easily it can happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13