PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ^ is what I'm always reminded of when anyone expresses surprise that keys were left in a vehicle. Also: I work in a busy office park near a major airport and I and other coworkers have accidentally opened the wrong car door in a heavy rain, because everyone has the same generic kind of cars around here ... which means the cars were unlocked. (A coworker, a few months ago, actually got into the wrong car and drove it a few blocks before realizing--not only was the car unlocked, but the owner must have also left a spare key fob inside it somewhere (keyless ignition), since it started up for my coworker. She was very, very upset and thought the owner might sue her or something.)
True. On a somewhat related note for keys being left in cars or leaving house doors unlocked - a lot of people truly believe things like this won’t happen to them. We had a ton of car thefts targeting our block for weeks a few months ago. Every night there would be a new alert on the neighbors app about it. One would think after the first, second, third, whatever hit in the same area that everyone in the vicinity would collectively lock their cars and garages but, nope… was so not the case!

/imo

AP23253465500878-1.jpg
This image provided by the Pennsylvania State Police shows Danelo Cavalcante. The escaped murderer on the run for more than a week in southeast Pennsylvania has been spotted with what police called “a changed appearance.” Pennsylvania State Police said in a statement on Sunday, Sept. 10, 2023 that Danelo Souza Cavalcante was seen overnight near Phoenixville in northern Chester County. (Pennsylvania State Police via AP)
  • AP23253466725549.jpg

Making the speculative assumption that DC's sister might have been providing some help (either directly or as an intermediary to others) and that stopped once she was detained by ICE, it seems evident by DC's continued presence in the area and his attempts to contact distant acquaintances that DC did not have a Plan B... AND/OR he may feel responsible for his sister's detention (and possible future deportment) and hopes to do something to influence or remedy that.

I wonder if he would be willing to surrender in exchange for leniency toward his sister and if THAT is why he is still around.
Maybe she’s a mother and her kid would be left here if born here.

A bit of traffic on Templin Rd, just North of The Journey's End Farm.

JMO
Traffic map with foliage overlay

JMO

Ten Day weather forecast for Ludwig's Corner, PA.

Tomorrow (Tuesday)will be beautiful, hi 82 low 63
Wednesday the weather takes a turn. Rain, hi: 73 low: 54
The next few days, hi's: lower 70's, lows: lower 50's.

IMO, he's going to need some shelter from the rain and when it starts getting in the low 50's at night.

JMO

Last edited:
It really is beautiful. I try to go in the spring/summer once and then again around Christmas because they put lights all over everything. I'd encourage a visit, and this is coming from someone who isn't really a big flowers/garden person.
I live 75 miles from Longwood, but have a membership and try to get there at least twice a month. The flowers change constantly. Beautiful place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member