GUILTY PA - Devan Knapp, 19, Brookville, 11 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if she traded in the Lexus that was given to her by the disabled guy?

If I remember correctly her phone was located in a field or another area - not with her in the car. Could someone have thrown her phone out of the car or thrown it out of their car once they left her in her car?

Hope this makes sense. Guess what I am trying to say is that I think she was "taken" to the area she was found.

I wish the ME would have given us an approximate time of death.

If I remember correctly her phone was located in a field or another area - not with her in the car. Could someone have thrown her phone out of the car or thrown it out of their car once they left her in her car?

Hope this makes sense. Guess what I am trying to say is that I think she was "taken" to the area she was found.

hmm if this is the case then it's definitely more sinister than a simple OD.

I think I'm lost. MotherfromBrookville, I hope you got to see the compliment I gave you :) I'll be lurking, for sure.

RIP Devan.

Score, I can't recall at all anything about her phone being found? Do have a link? TIA

Wonder if she traded in the Lexus that was given to her by the disabled guy?

if you read how she missed that car, you could guess she probably wrecked it and got insurance money in order to buy it. also there was somthing about a BMW being sold, it seems she had some funds, where they came from, being jobs, inheritence, or wat not, this girl had enough money to wear uggs, drive nice cars and buy drugs

Score, I can't recall at all anything about her phone being found? Do have a link? TIA

there are many RUMORS saying her purse was found a hundred feet from the car, her cell was in another area, none of these are true

I'm not sure how this works or if I'm posting in the right spot. This s in reference to the Devan Knapp investigation. Without trying to sound mysterious, I am not in the investigation but am close to it. These are some facts...Given what car she drives it was literally impossible for her car to be where it was until early Sunday morning or late Sat night. It was found by my boyfrind on Sunday but was not reported until Tuessday because it was in front of the gate to a camp. This is a common practice in our area to keep out atv's and trespassers (privacy gates). Summerville Dr is a/b 4 miles long with only 7 full time residents, and where she was found is past where any residents live, so until our area became aware of the make/model/color of the car she drove, it did not seem out of the ordinary for a random car to be there(that in itself scares me, but there are so many camps in the area a strange car is not out of the norm). The camp she was found at was owned by ppl from Pittsburgh, that may be why the Pitt number was on her phone(wanting to crash there?) it is also owned by a cop( that adds another question I know, I'm just giving hard core facts without speculation). She was inside her car. She was a drug addict. She did have a criminal past. She did get releasd from jail for narcing. If I think of any more concrete facts I'll add them, in closing She was a 19 yr old girl with problems, and we should all remember that, because not one of us would want your entire lives judges at 19, I know I'm light years away from who I was at 19.

hmm if this is the case then it's definitely more sinister than a simple OD.

it was not found in a field. that is a rumor. but in mho given my knowledge of the area and knowing "the rough crowd" through family and past history, if anything besides an individual o.d happened, it was she was with a friend when she o.d'd and they panicked and bolted. it's not unheard of for ppl to party or "booze and cruise" this area as a teen ,esp. if she knew someone

:seeya:

Clarionpa, so glad to have you here and sharing. Wish it was under better circumstances. I'm so sorry your bf had to go through that experience, but yet, glad she was found.

So the car was there either Sat night or early Sun. Do you know if her cell or purse was in the car? I too believe she was taken there either by someone when she OD'd or there is in fact foul play. Maybe someone deliberately handed her some bad stuff? I'm presuming because you didn't mention it, your bf didn't notice any apparent foul play when he found her..?? We're both doors locked or unlocked? Last ?.......how old are the owners of the property?

As I stated previously, it's a shame she went down the road she chose. She seemed bright, with an outgoing personality and a go getter. So much potential. Her family must be devastated and my prayers for their comfort at this time.

Again thanks for joining us here at WS.... :rocker: and please keep us up-to-date.

I'm not sure how this works or if I'm posting in the right spot. This s in reference to the Devan Knapp investigation. Without trying to sound mysterious, I am not in the investigation but am close to it. These are some facts...Given what car she drives it was literally impossible for her car to be where it was until early Sunday morning or late Sat night. It was found by my boyfrind on Sunday but was not reported until Tuessday because it was in front of the gate to a camp. This is a common practice in our area to keep out atv's and trespassers (privacy gates). Summerville Dr is a/b 4 miles long with only 7 full time residents, and where she was found is past where any residents live, so until our area became aware of the make/model/color of the car she drove, it did not seem out of the ordinary for a random car to be there(that in itself scares me, but there are so many camps in the area a strange car is not out of the norm). The camp she was found at was owned by ppl from Pittsburgh, that may be why the Pitt number was on her phone(wanting to crash there?) it is also owned by a cop( that adds another question I know, I'm just giving hard core facts without speculation). She was inside her car. She was a drug addict. She did have a criminal past. She did get releasd from jail for narcing. If I think of any more concrete facts I'll add them, in closing She was a 19 yr old girl with problems, and we should all remember that, because not one of us would want your entire lives judges at 19, I know I'm light years away from who I was at 19.

bbm

If that is true ('narcing' is street slang for someone who rats out someone else, so it's possible DK was offered a release deal if she gave up names?) it opens the possibility DK may have been targeted for retaliation.

That begs the question: who was busted after DK narc'd and was released from jail?

Also .. were there reward dollars for narcing? ... purchase new car ... just brainstorming ...

Anyone know if she was in the driver's seat? I wonder, assuming she was, if the position of the seat was correct for her height?

I really don't think she OD'd. I think she's went to meet someone and they have killed her right there.

FromBrookville, please join us. We are a friendly group and promise not to bite. :seeya:

I have been following this since I first heard Devan was missing Saturday morning. Devan's mother is a childhood friend and classmate. Devan was born 2 weeks before my youngest child. This is TRAGIC!!! There are so many rumors and as a parent and friend of Devan's mother, I am overwhelmed with sorrow. I do believe foul play is involved........To clarionpa...why was it impossible for Devan's car to have been there before Saturday morning? And I was told that the gentleman Devan cared for co-signed for her to purchase the new car.

:seeya:

Clarionpa, so glad to have you here and sharing. Wish it was under better circumstances. I'm so sorry your bf had to go through that experience, but yet, glad she was found.

So the car was there either Sat night or early Sun. Do you know if her cell or purse was in the car? I too believe she was taken there either by someone when she OD'd or there is in fact foul play. Maybe someone deliberately handed her some bad stuff? I'm presuming because you didn't mention it, your bf didn't notice any apparent foul play when he found her..?? We're both doors locked or unlocked? Last ?.......how old are the owners of the property?

As I stated previously, it's a shame she went down the road she chose. She seemed bright, with an outgoing personality and a go getter. So much potential. Her family must be devastated and my prayers for their comfort at this time.

Again thanks for joining us here at WS.... :rocker: and please keep us up-to-date.
There wasn't any evidence of foul play to him that he noticed or immediately stood out to him. He did not check the doors, as it was apparent that he could not help by then and he didn't want to tamper with anything in case it was a crime scene. I'm not sure how old the owners of the camp are, I haven't lived at this house for too long, and haven't met them yet, but I can find out when my boyfiend gets home. It is such a shame, I know alot of her friends and they all said she was a fun, nice person. Her mom has thanked everyone for the help searching and prayers, so I pass that info on to you all as well. As far as bad stuff being given to her, I thought of that possibility, it happened (by mistake) a few years back to a couple of people in this same area. If you think it would help or be relevant I can write down a list of the rumors and hear say that is being said around here...I just don't want to go from speculation and helpful into gossip, if that makes sense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back