GUILTY PA - Devan Knapp, 19, Brookville, 11 Jan 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i to read that, something just did not seem right, told her to go steal her handicap boyfriends car and its something when no one in jail likes you and dk thought she was hot and pb told her she was nothing but hot pile of s**** straight from her *advertiser censored**jan 2nd then dk told her to say that to her face! Then km posted saying she was a narc and told her to od they both want her gone!! so true my the truth come out what happen to her and they are no better than her and why esle would it matter to km if she narced?

i to read that! and its was something to tell her to steal her handicap boyfriends car then she has a new car and also told her to od they both wanted her gone and now she is gone something wrong with that picture!

When things are this quiet .. can one expect LE is hot on a trail or, is this what dumbfounded 'sounds' like?

I think my husband is right, there is more to this case than an overdose. Police are keeping a very tight lid on all information perhaps in hopes that someone involved will "slip up" and reveal information that is not public knowledge and be caught.

i hope they find and end to this i have daughters going up! does anyone know who she was soppose to narc on?

Been watching this thread for a while. The gentleman in the wheelchair did buy DK the new Scion although her parents begged him not to-- learned this from a close friend of the family.
Also have learned that DK was discharged from a strict rehabilitation program for use of foul language, unwillingness to participate peacefully, and possession of contraband cell-phone... I heard that she tried to comply with the rehab program, it was apparently just too strict for her and she was asked to leave-- this was all before the new year.
Just my two cents, to fill in a few more gaps.

thats too bad or dk,she would get another chance at a different rehab, or what was gonna happen? just wondering.

There has been nothing in the local news media that I am aware of. I doubt there will be anything until the autopsy is released.

I don't know if this counts as "new" but I just checked DK's facebook page and some of her posts from January are now visible including one from the day she disappeared, January 11th. I would post the link here to her facebook but I think that's against the rules.

I don't know if this counts as "new" but I just checked DK's facebook page and some of her posts from January are now visible including one from the day she disappeared, January 11th. I would post the link here to her facebook but I think that's against the rules.

I believe you can paraphrase what it says as long as you don't quote it

I just looked up and saw the response from clucian063 that you can link the victim's page so I will put that link here. This is DK's link: https://www.facebook.com/devan.fosheezy?

After her page comes up you have to click on "See older stories" in blue in the middle of the page.

If I didn't do the link right or it doesn't work her Facebook name is Devan Fo-sheezy.

Well I will try to paraphrase here. It seems DK had a positive outlook and wanted to change. Two posts from her Facebook which I'm not directly quoting but conveying the general meaning of:

January 2nd - A long post that basically said she was insecure like anyone else and had her faults but she was worth something. She didn't trust others easily because she had been let down and she didn't always feel she was beautiful but she was who she was.
Some of her friends left nice comments and encouragement on the post.

January 11th the day she disappeared - A post that conveyed the idea you shouldn't worry about others but try everyday to improve yourself and do better.
There were a few comments and she responded at 1:21 pm that day via her cell phone.

Thanks for linking. That's a quote I've seen that many people use. I wouldn't take it as dont be worried about others.

I think it's okay to post it since its just a famous quote. Mods please delete if not.

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday"

Just speaks of self improvement IMO.

Anyone know when the toxicology is due to be released?

When the autopsy was done January 16th the local news media reported "autopsy results are pending toxicology reports which will take up to several weeks." No word in any local media yet.

Thanks Small Town Lady! I noticed the girl mentioned in the story was driving a Lexus and wondered if it was the one that DK previously had. I thought about posting and asking if anyone else noticed that in the story. The whole thing is a mystery that keeps unraveling. And it's a sad story.

Another twist in this case that someone advised I post and share with everyone. Another young man who was an acquaintance of DK and reportedly with her the night she died was arrested in Clarion County on January 28th. There are some odd things about it - he was released the day the young lady who was picked up for heroin (previously mentioned in an earlier post) was arrested. There was absolutely no mention of his arrest in the local news media. And what he was charged with is not available online, after three weeks it should be in the public records database. http://www.lookwhogotbusted.com/clarion-county-pa/shawn-ryan-carr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back