PA - Diana Ramos, 66, Flight attendant found deceased in hotel room, Philadelphia, Sept 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No news??
Despite the WS headline, there has been zero word from LE that Diana was murdered. All MSM has said is "found dead". My suspicion is that upon investigation, this wasn't a suspicious death, and it became a private family matter.

Despite the WS headline, there has been zero word from LE that Diana was murdered. All MSM has said is "found dead". My suspicion is that upon investigation, this wasn't a suspicious death, and it became a private family matter.

I agree. RIP, Diana.

I don't get the sock. Also seems odd that ALL medicines were not open.
I imagine if a person were to intentionally overdose on medication, they might use something like a sock in their mouth to prevent them from vomiting the medication back up after they fell unconscious. I don’t know if this has any relevance to what happened to poor Ms. Ramos, but I hope her family has a fuller understanding of the circumstances surrounding her death and finds peace (or justice, if the COD is determined to be suspicious).

Ok, this is a weird one. No sign of forced entry. Nothing (presumably) on security cam. Medications were found in the room but we are not told which ones.
My working hypothesis: 1) suicide, or 2) she suffered from a seizure disorder of some kind, felt a seizure coming on, and put cloth in her mouth to prevent herself from injuring her tongue. The seizure killed her. She might have kept an illness like that from friends and family, as well as her employer, as her employment might have been terminated if they knew.

Entirely conjecture on my part, just looking for the simplest explanation that satisfies the known facts. I lean towards 2, as they would have toxicology by now and it would be closed if it were 1.

Ok, this is a weird one. No sign of forced entry. Nothing (presumably) on security cam. Medications were found in the room but we are not told which ones.
My working hypothesis: 1) suicide, or 2) she suffered from a seizure disorder of some kind, felt a seizure coming on, and put cloth in her mouth to prevent herself from injuring her tongue. The seizure killed her. She might have kept an illness like that from friends and family, as well as her employer, as her employment might have been terminated if they knew.

Entirely conjecture on my part, just looking for the simplest explanation that satisfies the known facts. I lean towards 2, as they would have toxicology by now and it would be closed if it were 1.

If she did have a seizure disorder, surely she’d know that objects should *never* be put in the mouth.

If she did have a seizure disorder, surely she’d know that objects should *never* be put in the mouth.

I am aware that swallowing one’s tongue is an old wives tale. However, biting one’s tongue is not. I can’t speak as to what she knew.
Not to be rude, but I think she may have been Filipina, and there can be, culturally, some very different beliefs and practices. I am just trying for something that explains the situation as we know it. This is a weird case that defies an obvious explanation. I will say that I doubt that anything sinister involving another person went on.
I’d like to know what they had to do to get into the room. Modern hotels have pretty good security locks. Probably didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary to get in, as cleaning staff found her.
They are not spoiling us with an abundance of information.

I don’t recall seeing her obituary previously, so it’s here: Diana Ramos Obituary - Pasadena, TX
Note the reference to DR having been preceded in death by her “service dog CoCo”—so it seems likely she had a medical condition that required a service dog (yet in spite of this, she could still work as an FA).
That is an interesting tidbit. Nothing was said about a service dog being with her, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphmaic
Back