GUILTY PA - Diane Corado, 57, Falls Township, 19 Dec 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe she was ever found. :( No news updates lately either.

No, she was never found. He's awaiting trial for her murder.

January trial set in nurse's slaying

After nearly two years of delaying his case through complaints and appeals, accused killer Kenneth Patterson may soon face a Bucks County jury in Doylestown.

Patterson, 49, of Falls is scheduled to stand trial Jan. 14 for the Dec. 19, 2010, slaying of his ex-girlfriend, Diane Corado.

[snip]

Patterson remains in prison without bail. He is charged with first-degree murder, kidnapping, burglary, false imprisonment, aggravated assault, unlawful restraint, criminal trespass and possessing an instrument of crime. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

More: http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/...cle_8519c9a2-6a33-5994-a29e-2ed3aa4d0d89.html

Luzerne County is WAY far away from Levittown--not to mention the complete opposite direction from NJ. Sounds like Patterson went from Levittown down to Philadelphia (approx. 30 mins), took Ben Franklin Bridge to Camden, NJ, spent approx. 2-3 hours in Camden before he took a cab to Maple Shade, NJ (approx. 20-30 mins) and spent the rest of the day acting like a crazy person at a motel there before he was caught. Driving to Luzerne County to dispose of a body would add an extra 4-5 hours.

My guess is she's in Camden somewhere. Camden is such a terrible frightening city, one of the most dangerous in the country, and the amount of drug users that are just perpetually out of their minds high is off the charts. He really could have left her anywhere and probably no one would have noticed. She could have been placed in a dumpster, in an abandoned house, etc. and it's possible no one noticed or really cared to do anything about it. I remember several years ago a young woman went missing in south Jersey and was discovered months later in a vacant lot in Camden--MONTHS LATER. OUT IN THE OPEN. Unreal.

I remember when this first happened reading somewhere that Patterson had said to a friend earlier that he grew up in the Pine Barrens (in NJ) and that if he was ever going to dispose of a body he would bury it in the Pine Barrens and it would never be found. I always thought that was what happened, but looking at the timeline now, if he really did drive over the bridge at 7am and catch a cab alone to Maple Shade at 9am, it's unlikely he made it to the Pine Barrens and then back to Camden in 2 hours.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loc...cle_d88ad5c4-26f8-5049-96fe-32831083ebfc.html

Diane Corado was alive when her ex-boyfriend Kenneth Patterson tossed her off a Camden bridge on Dec. 19, 2010, into the cold, muddy creek below. Her hands were tied behind her back, and she was bleeding from a deep cut on her arm... After throwing her into the creek, Patterson, spent the money he’d stolen from Corado on crack cocaine and beer, and “partied” in a New Jersey motel room...

he accepted a plea deal to avoid the death penalty and will serve life in prison with no chance of parole.

if ever there was someone who deserved the DP...

:/ poor diane. rest in peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1