PA PA - Dino Dizdarevic, 25, Chester, Pennsylvania, May 1, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would this be the leather jacket that Dino was known to wear?
If so, wondering if a billboard with a pic. of Dino wearing it could be put up in the Chester neighbourhood, somebody is likely still wearing it, imo, speculation.

True Crime Daily
Yes, this IS the jacket that was missing.

Yes, this IS the jacket that was missing.

Yes, it sounds like he was a victim of a scheme to lure him in for robbery. Guessing they also took any money or other valuables he had. It also seems possible there were more than 1 persons involved in the attack. He was a young, strong guy who would have fought them.

Yes, it sounds like he was a victim of a scheme to lure him in for robbery. Guessing they also took any money or other valuables he had. It also seems possible there were more than 1 persons involved in the attack. He was a young, strong guy who would have fought them.
If they did it to Dino, he/they have probably done it before and will do it again, imo, speculation.

When anyone is killed, it should concern everyone. No life is more valuable than another. Are you saying the crime is not solved just because of sexual orientation? If so I disagree.

I see this crime as the same as the regular unsolved crimes in a high crime area. It's a dangerous area, regardless of the sexual orientation part of the crime. The woman killed at the hotel near Crozer is also unsolved, and there is probably a long list.
I lived in Chester and went to Widener. I'm familiar with the area. No crime should go unsolved. This case seemed to have some promising leads, between the dating app, a cab or uber driver that dropped Dino off, a potential issue with his boyfriend, or on the other side that the boyfriend and friend quickly realized something was wrong and started their own search. If this was a hate crime why not involve LGBTQ+ groups in the area. Even if it wasn't a hate crime but stemmed from a catfish situation on a gay dating app that is still something that others should be warned about. Why not take advantage of those resources?
Who was murdered in a hotel?

I wonder if his boyfriend or friends would know how much money he would carry if going somewhere to meet a hook-up. I always try to carry enough cash to get a taxi home if I go out with friends or on a date if I'm in an unfamiliar area.

Nov 28 2018
''A dating app led him to a bad neighborhood - How his family is searching for answers''
Oct 23 2019
Remembering The Life Of Dino Dizdarevic
''McBee, after being pushed away by police, reached out to a tech-wiz friend and the two began their own investigation. They determine that Dizdarevic could’ve been catfished as the photographs from the Adam4Adam profile were of an adult film star, likely not using the website''.

10 days ago

13-year-old boy dies after shooting in Chester; suspects wanted

Feb
Police: 35-Year-Old Man Fighting For Life After Being Shot In Drive-By Double Shooting In Chester

Chester is out of control. There are probably another 20 articles I could list. Kids getting shot. Workers at supermarkets killed. People at traffic lights shot.

And with many of these, no ones knows nothing. Everyone stays quiet. And the cycle goes on and on.
I'm not saying Chester is perfect but the way people talk about Chester in Delaware County is often through a racist lens. If you worked at Crozer Chester or grew up near by you must know what I'm talking about. Murders shouldn't go unsolved. Since we are discussing this specific murder maybe we should focus on ways that it can be solved. MOO

I lived in Chester and went to Widener. I'm familiar with the area. No crime should go unsolved. This case seemed to have some promising leads, between the dating app, a cab or uber driver that dropped Dino off, a potential issue with his boyfriend, or on the other side that the boyfriend and friend quickly realized something was wrong and started their own search. If this was a hate crime why not involve LGBTQ+ groups in the area. Even if it wasn't a hate crime but stemmed from a catfish situation on a gay dating app that is still something that others should be warned about. Why not take advantage of those resources?
Who was murdered in a hotel?

Just a friendly reminder, but it's against WS rules to discuss anyone as a possible suspect who hasn't been named by LE. Personally, I don't think any friend of Dino's would be involved and it would be unfair to add to their pain by implication.

Just a friendly reminder, but it's against WS rules to discuss anyone as a possible suspect who hasn't been named by LE. Personally, I don't think any friend of Dino's would be involved and it would be unfair to add to their pain by implication.
Sorry, I assumed the people in his life were already considered and ruled out or not. I don't want to hurt people that are trying to help his case. The boyfriend and friend reported him missing and looked for him early on which should make the case easier on police. They did a lot of work how can LE not have a lead? That is a lead. I was saying the BF could be a suspect or he could be the best BF ever. Not everyone is going to look on dating profiles and track the whereabouts of their partner when they think they are on a date. Some people would wait longer or worry about the judgement from cops about an open relationship.
This case reminded me of Latoyia Figueroa's a little. She was found by Chester High School in 2005. She was also from Philly and the father of her unborn child dumped her body in Chester. Relationships can go bad. Could Dino have had a friend or someone he knew in Chester. The spot where he was dropped off seems like a place you wouldn't choose to meet someone if you didn't know the area. MOO

Sorry, I assumed the people in his life were already considered and ruled out or not. I don't want to hurt people that are trying to help his case. The boyfriend and friend reported him missing and looked for him early on which should make the case easier on police. They did a lot of work how can LE not have a lead? That is a lead. I was saying the BF could be a suspect or he could be the best BF ever. Not everyone is going to look on dating profiles and track the whereabouts of their partner when they think they are on a date. Some people would wait longer or worry about the judgement from cops about an open relationship.
This case reminded me of Latoyia Figueroa's a little. She was found by Chester High School in 2005. She was also from Philly and the father of her unborn child dumped her body in Chester. Relationships can go bad. Could Dino have had a friend or someone he knew in Chester. The spot where he was dropped off seems like a place you wouldn't choose to meet someone if you didn't know the area. MOO

Thank you all for commenting. Truly. All it takes is a spark to rehash someone's memory. CherryMeg, thank you for thinking outside the box. Betty, thank you for showing me how to post this and keeping us at bay, truly. DOTR, you're a master at information, thank you. TMAN, thank you for local perspective. I had reached out to one of Dino's friends who mentioned he would look at this post and comment if it helps or clarifies.

Help solve the Chester, PA murder of Dino Dizdarevic
dino-dizdarevic-1.jpg

''Police are not releasing many details, but we are asking the people of Chester, and anyone that knows anyone from Chester, if they have any information at all that could help the case. You can submit an anonymous tip here.

• Maybe you overheard someone bragging that they killed a gay man back in May 2014?

• Maybe you saw someone wearing Dizdarevic's leather jacket starting in May 2014?
Holding back information about a crime this ferocious is beyond complacency. It is beyond apathy. It is tantamount to harboring a fugitive. It is cowardice. The secret is not yours to keep.

Do the right thing and leave an anonymous tip here, or text our toll-free tip line at (844) 800-CRIME.''

You wonder if anyone else had similar experiences without dying and didn’t come forward because it seemed like a hassle and they maybe blamed themselves.

You wonder if anyone else had similar experiences without dying and didn’t come forward because it seemed like a hassle and they maybe blamed themselves.
The person(s) who did that to Dino were "successful" the ruse worked, nobody has been caught- so there is no reason to quit scamming/ thieving and beating and/ or murdering.
Did the killer move on to other dating sites and other victims who may have gone under the radar?
My guess, is yes.
imo, speculation.

The person(s) who did that to Dino were "successful" the ruse worked, nobody has been caught- so there is no reason to quit scamming/ thieving and beating and/ or murdering.
Did the killer move on to other dating sites and other victims who may have gone under the radar?
My guess, is yes.
imo, speculation.

I can’t get over the weirdness of the location. It’s not near anything. There are places with bars or public transportation. Those streets wouldn’t be particularly lively unless you are going to a house party or know the area. Being so close to a school it’s not a great hook up spot.
Maybe not every victim was killed. It could have been easy robberies until someone fights back. If the perpetrator/s assumed that many of their targets were cheating or still in the closet theft might not be reported and it might be easier to give up money or a jacket than risk having to explain how they got a black eye or a bloody nose. Dino had an open relationship he rightly would have been pissed if he was being robbed. For people that had things to lose it might have been different. MOO

Noting..
Michigan man charged in Grindr slaying
''A Michigan man was charged Monday in the killing of a 25-year-old gay hairstylist who was last seen Christmas Eve''
''Local news reports indicate that friends and family members searched fields and wooded areas Friday. Bacon’s car was found, with his belongings, in a parking lot in Clayton Township, close to where he lived. His mutilated body was later found Dec. 28 in Bennington Township, 24 miles away, according to police.''

Posting this thread on Joey Labute's thread..
Found Deceased - OH - Joey LaBute, 26, Columbus, 4 March 2016 #2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back