Deceased/Not Found PA - Elizabeth “Beth” Capaldi, 55, last seen by husband, phone & car left behind, Sellersville, Bucks Co, 10 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it possible her husband travels for work, perhaps he’s just as concerned about not hearing from her but the daughter was the one who said hey let’s contact the police? Trying to think of an explanation for him not being home after her last sighting and not being the one to report her missing that isn’t bad. That’s about all I can think of.

Also curious to know the last time anyone else saw her besides the husband.

Is it possible her husband travels for work, perhaps he’s just as concerned about not hearing from her but the daughter was the one who said hey let’s contact the police? Trying to think of an explanation for him not being home after her last sighting and not being the one to report her missing that isn’t bad. That’s about all I can think of.

Also curious to know the last time anyone else saw her besides the husband.
Yet it said: "she was last seen at her home where she lives with her husband." Someone must have seen her then. It wouldnt be the first time a husband creates an alibi about being out of town.

MOD NOTE:

If you are a member of Websleuths, you AGREED to follow the Terms of Service when you joined. Websleuths is intentionally strict about being fact-based and victim-friendly. UNLESS a member has been approved as a Verified Insider, they may NOT post inside information. Anyone can post ANYthing on most other places on the internet. Not here. We are dedicated to protecting the victims of cases here by substantiating everything that is posted here. The Verified Insider process is part of that, and we stand by it. If a member follows the process, AND is substantiated to actually have inside knowledge, they will be approved as a VI. It is not difficult, and our VI coordinator is very prompt.

Other members who quote/respond to/post questions for to someone who has not been approved as a VI are also in violation. They are repeating/perpetuating posts that aren’t in line with the TOS. Such posts will also be removed.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post according to the TOS we all agreed to when we joined!

ETA: Sorry about the giant W thingies! I just moderated myself to get rid of them!

Last edited:

"It's just been my experience that people don't go missing unless they intend to go missing or there was a horrific accident or there was some terrible foul play," said Weintraub​

Lake Lenape Park is pretty large with a significant water feature. There are some buildings including a Boy Scout Cabin and a National Guard Post. About equal portions of wooded areas and open areas. I would be focusing on the water and woods. I'll try and find out if searching is scheduled and who is doing it.

The article linked above says,
"A few of her personal belongings, including her wallet, were missing from her home, however most of her other belongings, including her cell phone, her keys to the house and to the car and the car itself were left behind, said the district attorney."

So Beth took other personal belongings besides her wallet. I wonder what else she took? Clothing? Toiletries?

You only leave home without a cell if you are absent minded, intend on returning shortly and don't see a reason to take it, don't want to be found or my hunch is that you're abducted and that person knows a cell phone can be tracked
Exactly. It's easier to "disappear" a person without the cell phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back