Found Deceased PA - Elizabeth Wiesenfeld, 67, Whitehall Borough, 29 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

DianeElaine

Reaction score
ELIZABETH WIESENFELD: Man arrested after search of home considered suspect in woman's disappearance

ATM card of missing woman used in days since her disappearance, police expanding search

WHITEHALL BOROUGH, Pa. - Police are actively searching for a woman who has been missing since last week.

Elizabeth Wiesenfeld, 67, last spoke to her family April 29.

When her family couldn't get in touch with her the next day, and she didn't show up for work, her daughter reported her missing to police.

*Pic at the link*

Police searching for missing Whitehall woman | TribLIVE.com

"Police found blood in Wiesenfeld's bed and then learned a person in a mask had used her debit card at a PNC Bank in Whitehall.

The investigation has led police to search a large wooded area in Liberty, Lincoln and Glassport Boroughs. Police would not say what led them there. Officers were not able to find her, but they are still investigating."

ELIZABETH WIESENFELD: Man arrested after search of home considered suspect in woman's disappearance

Saw this story on the news this morning. Definitely, definitely not good. I wonder if her and the suspect knew each other - had he done work at her house, did he live in the neighborhood, or was it random?

Pennsylvania
Elizabeth Ann Wiesenfeld, 67
Whitehall Borough, Allegheny County
29 April 2019

Officially-Named & Now-Incarcerated Suspect:
Douglas Gene Berry, Jr.
White / Male / 47 Years Old
Born: 9 Sep 1971

Some Lower Court Dockets:
A-1))

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-05309-CR-0000161-2019&dnh=SOKkTXRasD8epAZ6+CW48A==
Bail Denied:

"Prime Suspect In a Missing Case, Who is Presumed Dead"
Preliminary Hearing (on the Firearm Charge) Scheduled: Tue, 14 May

A-2))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJCourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-05309-CR-0000161-2019&dnh=SOKkTXRasD8epAZ6+CW48A==

Our Salute to Law Enforcement
For Their Rapid Action!

[Message 6431
Thread 442485]

Last edited:
If you search the suspect's name and McKeesport on Youtube, you'll find an interesting video he posted back in October. Not sure if we can link to such things here or not. I'm also not 100% certain it's the same guy but he sure looks exactly like the dapper gent pictured in that mugshot.

It's so easy to look up someone's criminal history. I don't let anyone work on my elderly's Dad place without doing a check first. Berry's rap sheet is extensive and includes assault charges. This lovely woman never stood a chance. Common Pleas Docket Sheet (to make a search query click on the drop down box to select "participant name" type in the PI's first and last name as directed and on the next page click on "docket type" to select "criminal". Then you can search. The symbols to the left of each case referenced allows you to read the actual court docket.

It's so easy to look up someone's criminal history. I don't let anyone work on my elderly's Dad place without doing a check first. Berry's rap sheet is extensive and includes assault charges. This lovely woman never stood a chance. Common Pleas Docket Sheet (to make a search query click on the drop down box to select "participant name" type in the PI's first and last name as directed and on the next page click on "docket type" to select "criminal". Then you can search. The symbols to the left of each case referenced allows you to read the actual court docket.

I know Grace, right? It's so so sad. This guy was clearly bad news.

And that text? What a maroon.

Ugh, that lovely lady, it makes me so mad. My mom is about the same age, but she is not trusting at all, but also not necessarily computer savvy enough to do a criminal background check. Luckily, she has me!

Elizabeth Weisenfeld, 67, was last seen at her home in April. Her body has never been found, but a Allegheny County District Attorneysays that has not stopped the case from progressing.

"We've discussed it with the family. They understand the fact that we don't have the body right now, but they're looking for closure."

Weisenfeld's handyman, Douglas Berry, is considered the prime suspect.

Berry is currently in jail on an unrelated weapons charge.

___

Elizabeth Wiesenfeld failed to show up for work on April 30. Investigators went to her Whitehall home on East Barlind Street.

When investigators went to open the storm door at the front of the home, it was unlocked. Wiesenfeld’s daughter said she always kept it locked.

Once everyone got inside, the home was a mess. The dog wasn’t contained in the spare bedroom. Instead, the dog was running around loose inside the home.

The rug in Wiesenfeld’s bedroom was out of place, and her closet door was open. Her purple glasses were found behind the door, and her prescription medications were found on the night stand.

Wiesendfeld’s wallet, wristlet and iPhone were missing. Cigarette ashes were found next to the bed, even though she didn’t smoke.

Wiesenfeld’s daughter told investigators it looked like her mother had been in the process of getting ready for work since her makeup bag and mirror were sitting out.

Wiesenfeld’s daughter told investigators she received a text that morning said: “I met someone. We’re leaving now for about a week. Look after everything at the house please. I’m going to have a good time for once.”

However, Weisenfeld’s suitcases were at the home. Wiesenfeld’s security system was also off, which was odd since her daughter said her mother has it on when she’s not home.

Family members told police Wiesenfeld used handyman Doug Berry in the past, but stopped using him because she was afraid of him. In October of last year, Berry showed up to her house unannounced.

Allegheny County district attorney says officers getting close to closing missing woman case

Washed-Out Blood Stains Discovered In Vehicle Belonging To Suspect In Whitehall Woman's Disappearance

elizabeth-wiesenfeld.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back