Found Deceased PA - Emily Stalter, 32 - Castle Shannon, Allegheny County - 10 October 2022 ***Endangered***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WEST MEAD TOWNSHIP — The body of an Allegheny County woman whose abandoned car was discovered north of Meadville on Oct. 10 was found this morning, authorities said.

Emily Stalter, 32, of Castle Shannon died by suicide, according to Crawford County Coroner Scott Schell.

From the article:

"Emily Stalter, 32, of Castle Shannon died by suicide, according to Crawford County Coroner Scott Schell. “Everything we’ve been investigating today indicates that she has been dead since Oct. 10, the day her car was spotted in that wooded area,” Schell said
. . .
[A] search was planned for Oct. 16 but . . . the initial search was called off after the missing woman had been in contact with relatives. Those relatives talked to Stalter’s father and the father talked with Wise and agreed to call off the Oct. 16 search
. . .
Castle Shannon police said they traced a phone number back to the caller who reached out to a relative of Stalter. However, the phone number of that caller was not Stalter, who was originally believed to have contacted a family member
. . .
Castle Shannon police said Stalter’s cellphone was found in her vehicle . . ."

I'm a little unsettled by this and have some ponderings though police say there are no unanswered questions. Who was this caller pretending to be Emily? Or did something get lost in translation with the relatives? Was this call coordinated by Emily to delay being found, and if so I wonder how much this caller knew of her plan? I suppose these things must have been sorted out for this to be definitively called a suicide, but it sounds so bizarre as reported. JMO.

Prayers to her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back