Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something still doesn't feel right here. It's like cosmo is taking the fall for somebody.
My gut tells me he wants the 4 men to take the fall for something he did. The blame game. Maybe he ripped off his supplier.

Just because he wrote that he had African trophies means nothing. I would have to see him shoot the animal to believe him. For all we know, he posed with the kills made by others. He's a dentist don't you know. And, he was going to 'London and all over Europe' too. In reality, he did one semester at college and was asked to not return because of his behavioral issues. And, let's not forget, he had nothing. His parents have money, not him. He is the grown child of people with money. If he went on Safari, he didn't pay for it. Daddy paid.

Psychology folk here. I know what you're referring to but I don't really agree. I don't think he's a narcissist. I think he is very insecure. Look at how he shaves his widow's peak, and it clearly looks bad to everyone. I don't think that's narcissist behavior. Look at the bravado in the language he frequently used on SM. I think he thought he was some kind of **** but at the same time thought he had to constantly prove his worth and assert himself... to the point where he began to perceive normal communication as possibly threatening to the self-image he was trying so desperately to hold together. This is what I believe happened during the transactions prior to the murders. Victim said or did something he perceived as disrespectful or threatening in some way (could really be anything), CD feels he has to assert the "gangster" persona that he's trying so desperately to put off (especially during a deal), and flies off the handle. MOO
I've never met a narcissist that actually feels that he or she is all that. It's all false bravado to hide a plethora of deep, deep insecurities.

Moo, based on my own experiences with the type.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Finally caught up, whew. Thanks to everyone who's been sharing, I've been captivated for all day trying to catch up using reliable info from here.

So, I'm starting to think that CD was taken up on his tough guy act by a co-conspirator and they were meeting with targets who had agreed to buy larger quantities of weed (opposed to the young man interviewed who had declined the offer at wawa). CD didn't necessarily need the money, but it's possible he had an acquaintance who wasn't so fortunate and proposed the idea of robbing customers to CD. CD, after bragging about being a killer and living a "gangster" lifestyle, was more than happy to take part in this fun, new gangster activity - robbing people. JMO. There's obviously a leap from armed robbery to first degree murder so I'm not as confident in this theory as I'd like to be. this is my first post so I apologize in advance if I broke any rules haha

Ok...let's run with this. If your kid was missing and everybody on the planet thought this guy did it. But he wouldn't tell you the location of your kid until you took DP off the table. What would you do?
If its my kid....he's sitting in a cellblock for life because I want my kid back.
True. Im just so angry at what he has done.

Bless their souls.

Today I sat in the courtroom and watched a mother tenderly stroking her weeping daughter's head, clutching on to her daughter and glaring at a man in the courtroom.

The man is her daughter's accuser. The daughter is his abuser.

The clear evidence presented was that the daughter has been a violent drug addict for ten years, neglecting her kids and violenting attacking her husband, repeatedly, stalking him, harassing him, threatening to beat him with a baseball bat in front of the kids, telling him to die, over and over again, slicing him with a knife, having her children hang around her criminal, drug dealing boyfriend, and when the husband finally gets the courage to try to protect himself and their child by getting a domestic violence restraining order, the mother caresses and "protects" her "innocent" baby as if she hasn't kicked her kid out of the house for being a violent drug addict, over and over, pulled the daughter off her beaten husband, over and over, or watched her daughter holding her grand babies while in a drugged stupor, over and over.

Bailing out their kid, given the high bail amount and what we now know about his long history of odd behavior, mental health issues, being kicked out of school coupled with the disappearance and digging at their property, tells you something about how things might have worked in that family.

Sometimes it's possible to enable your kid to death.

Why? Lure them, shoot them, bury with earth moving equipment. Crazier guys than this have murdered before.

Nope. No one has said "participator only."

Agreed. He was thrilled before.

Thanks so much to you and our other professionals explaining how the mind and men tal
illness works. I appreciate the info!!

I've heard that head injuries are extremely common with serial killers.

He's a murderous nut. That's what's off.

On another note, I keep seeing posts definitively stating LE is looking for an accomplice. Can someone link? Until I see official confirmation of that there is zero to indicate he didn't act alone.

I think he acted totally alone. I also think it's disgusting to blame one of the victims or accuse him.

There is only one guy here who has been repeatedly described as "creepy", "off", "psycho", etc. Only one guy who sent demented texts to women. Only one guy who was kicked out of college for acting creepy and seeming dangerous. Only one who was involuntarily committed and deemed unfit to own firearms. Some of the victims has less than stellar backgrounds. That made them misguided and troubled but not evil or sick. I find it very sad that there could be an inference regarding any one of them.

As usual Gitana well said and to the point. I agree that as of now he acted alone. If anything he might have killed his friend DF because he didn't go along with his murdering spree.

Bless their souls.

Today I sat in the courtroom and watched a mother tenderly stroking her weeping daughter's head, clutching on to her daughter and glaring at a man in the courtroom.

The man is her daughter's accuser. The daughter is his abuser.

The clear evidence presented was that the daughter has been a violent drug addict for ten years, neglecting her kids and violenting attacking her husband, repeatedly, stalking him, harassing him, threatening to beat him with a baseball bat in front of the kids, telling him to die, over and over again, slicing him with a knife, having her children hang around her criminal, drug dealing boyfriend, and when the husband finally gets the courage to try to protect himself and their child by getting a domestic violence restraining order, the mother caresses and "protects" her "innocent" baby as if she hasn't kicked her kid out of the house for being a violent drug addict, over and over, pulled the daughter off her beaten husband, over and over, or watched her daughter holding her grand babies while in a drugged stupor, over and over.

Bailing out their kid, given the high bail amount and what we now know about his long history of odd behavior, mental health issues, being kicked out of school coupled with the disappearance and digging at their property, tells you something about how things might have worked in that family.

Sometimes it's possible to enable your kid to death.

Why? Lure them, shoot them, bury with earth moving equipment. Crazier guys than this have murdered before.

Nope. No one has said "participator only."

Agreed. He was thrilled before.

Thanks so much to you and our other professionals explaining how the mind and men tal
illness works. I appreciate the info!!

I've heard that head injuries are extremely common with serial killers.

He's a murderous nut. That's what's off.

On another note, I keep seeing posts definitively stating LE is looking for an accomplice. Can someone link? Until I see official confirmation of that there is zero to indicate he didn't act alone.

I think he acted totally alone. I also think it's disgusting to blame one of the victims or accuse him.

There is only one guy here who has been repeatedly described as "creepy", "off", "psycho", etc. Only one guy who sent demented texts to women. Only one guy who was kicked out of college for acting creepy and seeming dangerous. Only one who was involuntarily committed and deemed unfit to own firearms. Some of the victims has less than stellar backgrounds. That made them misguided and troubled but not evil or sick. I find it very sad that there could be an inference regarding any one of them.
Well said Gitana. I always look forward to your posts

Yes! I agree completely. Something feels off with the latest development. There is a possibility the Co conspirator doesn't exist.

The only news article I've read that mentioned a possible "co-conspirator" is this one.....the one in which the anonymous person with alleged firsthand knowledge of CD's confession states:

"The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to publicly discuss details of the case. The person says a co-conspirator was involved in three of the killings."

http://6abc.com/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Nowhere does it say: (a) that the co-conspirator is believed to be a living individual......or (b) that LE is searching for this alleged co-conspirator

So can you please provide a link to a MSM news article where it supports your assertion that this alleged co-conspirator is a living individual and that LE is currently searching for them? Thanks.

EDIT: Creepcrusher I had a terrible time trying to quote your comment (the one in which you stated that LE is looking for a co-conspirator, that it can't be DF as he's dead and that obviously the co-conspirator is alive; this was in my post about how maybe CD alleged in his confession that DF had killed the other 3, CD saw it happen and feared for his life so claims he killed DF to save his own life).....by the time I was able to do it, for some reason I quote a different comment of yours (unless you'd edited it between the time I'd edited it and 15 minutes later, when the page would finally load for me and I was able to respond?)

I especially find that amount odd for the group of 4 that were murdered. One drove a 96 Maxima and was a blue collar worker with the other. JTP was a college student working a summer job at a bar. Doesn't seem like your typically bulk weed buying group.

What is typical? Someone sell drugs at colleges. Not always the guy who looks like it.

Why are all the murderous perps always sorry after their caught? Hmm I don't believe his apology is genuine.

It was somewhere back 2 or 3 threads ago, a collection or capture of instagram/facebook/snapchat posts. Maybe even before he was a POI, so it might have been deleted. I'll look for it. Other's must have seen them too.

Edit: typo

here's a thought.

What if he thought if he told what he did and where they were that his parents could get him out of it?
Like his mom saying, this will be like before, you go to the hospital for a while and then they let you out. Just tell them.
I am not articulating what I want to say very well! I apologize.
We somewhat know his mom has been trying to get him some help, in theory, we somewhat know he has an ongoing mental health issue.
I'm still on the fence about it all, but as things are 'released' it does appear he has some sort of issue.

omg about the weed...

the 'man' committed at least 4 murders...

weed does not make this kind of murderous psycho!

In my (very strong) opinion!

Ok...let's run with this. If your kid was missing and everybody on the planet thought this guy did it. But he wouldn't tell you the location of your kid until you took DP off the table. What would you do?
If its my kid....he's sitting in a cellblock for life because I want my kid back.

Agree. I also think it shows a degree of respect to the families - less waiting and wondering and no trial, drawn out appeals, rehashing this gruesome crime.

Not to mention lessens the burden on LE in researching the crime. They still have a lot of work to do, but it helps to know what you are looking for and where.

Oh, and conserving manpower and all that saves the townships money for those out there on the interwebs complaining about taxes.

Jmho

If Cosmo was selling QPs then it's likely that he was a distributor for lower level dealers. Maybe some of the victims were fronted weed and never paid him back?

I can't buy that CD "felt threatened" 3 times either. It is obvious he lured these poor boys to their deaths. Early on I wondered if there were some other guys out there that he had tried to lure but they didn't fall for it or smelled something fishy. After reading info at this link ;(http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...s-dinardo-dean-killed-20170713.html?mobi=true)
I think it's pretty clear he tried to lure at least one other person but for whatever reason the fellow didn't fall for it. He states that CD "pressured" him to get into a vehicle to "talk business" but the passenger with CD, who is still unidentified despite speculation, told CD to cool it.

This premeditated murder...not some last minute slight over a drug deal or perceived wrong. He intentionally lured these boys. I think he wanted to be a gangsta and have real street cred to brag about. Well now he's going to spend some real close up time with all those gangster types and bad boys he idolized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee