Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao... he has one of the best attorneys in the area, I'm sure he told him to do it to get rid of the death penalty. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly what it was.

BREAKING: Cosmo DiNardo defense attorney says his client has confessed to "participation in murders of four young men."

Defense attorney Paul Lang wouldn't say if others are involved in the killings, but says the four men who are murdered are the four missing since last week.
http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.co...cle_7625c650-ec5b-513c-a75f-dfcf506cfc0f.html

Hmm the participation verbiage does seem to imply he may not be the only one with blood on their hands right?

And now there is a flash flood warning until 9pm. Let's hope the scene remains ok. What a shame this entire thing has been.

Confess? He must have a get out of jail free card in his wallet.
He will claim it was coerced, just wait and see.
MOO

MOO

With his lawyer making a statement, and likely being there the whole time, I doubt he will come back later and say he was coerced.

The threat of the death penalty to the uneducated POI is probably pretty persuasive though!

That and it stops them from digging any other sites on the property. I don't think this is his first time. Unless he had help, he seemed to be quite efficient.

Video of defense attorneys statement.
[video=twitter;885613739596279809]https://twitter.com/jamesboylejr/status/885613739596279809[/video]

The 3 pm was cancelled-now awaiting official word from DA. I assume something tonight.

Wow they (LE) broke him down. Participator only, No Death Penalty as part of the confession.

He doesn't have any drugs in jail, so perhaps he sobered up long enough to realize it's all over for him.

If there were others who participated in these murders, I wonder if the deal also involves him giving them up to LE.
He might need protective custody for the duration of his prison time, which I imagine will be for the rest of his days on Earth.

Breaking: Cosmo DiNardo:"I'm sorry"

[video=twitter;885614085848608768]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885614085848608768[/video]

Having people in my life who are bi-polar, I can only speak to that condition, but often people with these conditions, though troubled, are still very lovable. They can often be exceptionally intelligent. And caring.

But then the disease sets in. And having seen people I love flip out, when I wasn't prepared for it, you simply do not know what to do. Most of us are not trained to deal with serious mental health issues.

And schizophrenia is often not apparent in the early years of someone's life. It can appear to pop up out of nowhere. The ATV injury may have taken his illness to a whole new and unexpected place. His parents know him as an infant, a toddler, he is of their flesh. They may have believed there were things they could still do to help him have a healthy normal life--he is very young.

I doubt that in their wildest dreams they ever saw this coming.
You are exactly correct Gracie2112. I have a nephew that is bi-polar.

I don't want to be insensitive towards CD's parents and what they must be feeling right now, and I try to imagine how it would be if I were the one in their position. At the same time, I find myself "questioning their motives" still.

Conflicted.....so conflicted.

I'm conflicted as well. I understood your concern. No easy answers, unfortunately. And there aren't as many options as there should be. We jail more people with mental illness, than help them, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216