Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the heavy involvement of the Feds made the death penalty a real possibility? Could they have tried him on federal capital charges if they tied in the auto theft, kidnapping, killing?

Since he told them where the bodies are, I wonder if maybe at least 1 is somewhere besides the common grave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;885617588335759363]https://twitter.com/calimariewfmz/status/885617588335759363[/video]

Did anyone catch his language here "participation or commission?" I'm sensing that the ties to the WR/BR Temple assault may be confirmed here shortly.

Video of defense attorneys statement.
[video=twitter;885613739596279809]https://twitter.com/jamesboylejr/status/885613739596279809[/video]

I'm curious to see if/how his recent head injury and previous mental instability/current mental issues tie into this horrible thing. Hopefully we hear as much of the truth as possible.

Since he told them where the bodies are, I wonder if maybe at least 1 is somewhere besides the common grave.

JTP perhaps? I don't see how CD could have held JTP alive for two days when he killed the others. Therefore, JTP was likely killed before the other three and potentially buried somewhere else to hide the body immediately rather than wait for the mass grave.

I believe schizophrenia in men is most likely to emerge between the late teens and mid 20s, but does anyone know what is the youngest age it emerges by?

yes, this is so. I knew two people with schizophrenia pretty well when they were high school age before they developed signs. One was a close friend of mine who was a talented artist, one of the most politically and emotionally "smart" and insightful people I knew. He was also a very empathetic person who helped rescue his best friend from homelessness and convince him to get his diploma and turn his life around (which he has- he's a successful documentary filmmaker now). The change was sudden and happened while I was at college. One day the friend who developed the illness called me and I couldn't understand half of where he was going during our conversation. I thought he was screwing with me and kidding around. But a week later he called again and it was just as bad. A couple of months later he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He didn't want to take his meds because he was sure someone was trying to poison him, but he trusted his formerly homeless friend enough that he was able to be convinced by him to try the regimen. He knew he wasn't well, but he hated what the drugs did to him. He was a shell of his former self. He got heavy and sluggish and his reflexes seemed like he was moving underwater. This was in the mid 80s, so meds have gotten better since then. He ended up killing himself in despair, but he was never violent and didn't lose his love for people he trusted.

The second person was someone my better half met and mentored through a sport from the time he was in middle school. This boy was bright, and excited about the future, and creative, and a hard worker. Under my better half's guidance he ended up going to school for a creative degree in the sane field as his mentor. He was so focussed on his craft that his mentor hired him to work for his team at a large international paper. He was a great employee, if a little too intense about everything, and all was normal until one day when he started to tell his boss he didn't feel comfortable around a fellow employee. He ended up going to hr because he was convinced this other employee hated him and was dangerous and could potentially "go postal" for lack of a better phrase. It was a huge mess. In the end the employee who'd been reported was either let go or resigned (I can't remember which). Anyway…some months go by and more layoffs happen, and then my sig other's hire was let go as well. And then a year goes by and we see him at an event and it gets weird. But we chalk it up to hard feelings about the layoffs. And then another year goes by and we find out from his brother that he's been diagnosed with schizophrenia recently, and all of the pieces start to fall into place. Last we heard he was doing very well on the medication he was on and had stabilized, but the whole thing is heartbreaking. He went from having a coveted creative position doing something he loved at age 21 to being heavily medicated and unable to fully participate in society only a few years later.

Oh, one final story, and this is about frontal lobe damage: I know a couple who've been long-term friends of my mother. Over the years they'd done weekly favors for each other, vacationed together, etc. One day about 6 years ago the wife of the couple came home to find that her husband had *pretty much disemboweled himself* in their bed. He lived, btw. He'd had a psychotic break pretty much out of nowhere. The doctors suspected it could have been linked to a head injury he'd sustained a year or two before, because he was in his 40s and that's very late for someone to develop schizophrenia, but they are still unclear on what happened. At this point they are now treating it as schizophrenia brought on by frontal lobe damage, and he's on medication that's slowly but surely allowed him to return to caring for himself but also caring for others (like picking my mom up in a car from the mechanic, helping her with some moving chores etc.)

This is all probably far off-topic, but I just wanted to relay these stories of examples of seen of young people suddenly developing schizophrenia at about the same age as CD as well as the completely irrational and violent behavior that can sometimes happen with a psychotic break. Also, developing schizophrenia or having a psychotic break doesn't mean that someone can't have had criminal or violent tendencies and/or co-morbid issues before that particular illness manifests itself.

I don't think mental health has anything to do with it. Money, greed and drugs...It's happening all over the country.

JTP perhaps? I don't see how CD could have held JTP alive for two days when he killed the others. Therefore, JTP was likely killed before the other three and potentially buried somewhere else to hide the body immediately rather than wait for the mass grave.

That's what I'm thinking.

I believe it is one more way to validate his confession. Only the killer could know certain things about the location of the bodies.

doesn't sound weird
I get it

This may sound weird but all the clicking of cameras and how he came out gave me a real eerie Lee Harvey Oswald/Jack Ruby feel..without the same ending of course..

I believe it is one more way to validate his confession. Only the killer could know certain things about the location of the bodies.

You're probably right.

Breaking: Cosmo DiNardo:"I'm sorry"

[video=twitter;885614085848608768]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885614085848608768[/video]

So much I want to say about this, but I'd be banned from WS forever if I posted wanted I wanted to say! I have a feeling a lot of us feel this way. :angry:

Question being. If there were other remains on that property, this confession puts an end to them searching anywhere else, correct?
I'm going to guess......no. Too much speculation of other missing people. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member