Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to say he looks the type...but he looks the type!

...and what's with that haircut? Seems to be a common style.
Super popular in NE philly.. Not a fan either, but whatever the kids want these days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It says "they have no information". Let's wait and see how things progress from here.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
It also confirms the victims were not witnesses to the crime, which pretty much destroys the whole motive. DF was the only one who could even reasonably be potentially connected to that, but BR and DF were best friends. I don't think he'd order him killed over an assault charge. That doesn't make sense.

It says "they have no information". Let's wait and see how things progress from here.

But it also says the four men were not witnesses to that incident which is where all the theories come from-so unless there's another off the wall connection it seems they're not related..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused? Somewhere back on the earlier threads it was said DF was picked up by Cosmo and was the one that wanted to purchase the gun? Or did I read that somewhere else? Not JP. There was very little said about JP? As for the drug buy that was something that was talked about from the early days of the investigation and is what the police bound them together.

Omg I will never catch up. Cliff notes?

Wow. This guy is toast. Please don't let him wind up in some federal cosy prison as part of his plea deal. He doesn't deserve any comforts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He wont be! It's not a federal case. But I can't speak for what state prison is like there.

Ok anyone who believes Cosmo... that he was "slighted/chested" in money for the weed he sold, needs to think again. Why would he sell to them at a price he didn't like in the first place. The real truth HAS to be that he owed Billy Riddle money for drugs in the first place. He was probably in serious debt being a drug user as well. I believe he only LURED the boys with the marijuana to kill them since they were witness' of Billy's latest crime and almost killing Dan Lynch down at temple a few weeks prior. ( Because they were subpoenaed to testify against him) I believe this was a deal that he woudl erase his debt if he made these 4 boys disappear.

Feeling cheated out of a quarter lb? Doesn't sound right to me..

Also think he Dean was part of what was happening being Billy's best friend.. however Dean got cold feet in the midst of all this, and Cosmo thought he was going to rat him out, therefor killed him as well to try to protect himself.

Where is this theory coming from? All four were subpoenaed? I hadn't seen that. Do you have a ljnk so I can read?

I'm not buying the mental illnesses. And what is his accomplices motive? I think these two are wannabe gangsters that had a grudge against these murdered boys and took their vengeance. This was planned. I'm not ruling out that some adults helped them after the fact either to protect them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well, he was involuntarily committed and denied guns based on mental illness. So I'd say the mental illness part has been independently verified.

And I think it matters. Because until we evolve to where we can identify dangerous people early on (and I'm definitely NOT saying all or even most people with mental health issues are dangerous), AND address the issue appropriately, without stigma, enabling or pretending, things like this will
continue to happen.

I'm 90% sure my title is in my car, I wouldn't read into this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My goodness get that out of your car and into a safe or file folder at
home!!

I was specifically referring to the assertion that the four deceased were witnesses to the assault in the Temple case.

<modsnip>

Don't link any of SK family members social media. If you're unsure why your MySpace link keeps getting deleted. Message a mod. Don't just keep posting! That's a good way to get a time out. Just trying to help :)

Note to self; dont sleep 8 hrs and try to catch up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have mutual FB friends who are friends with the owners of this company, and they shared a post written by them. Apparently there is no relation between this company and the people of the same name who own the house where SK was arrested. Even though Steve Keeley on Fox29 reported this morning that the 2nd POI's family was in this business. Must have been misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member