Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That second reporter was brutal. 2nd POI was shot 6 freaking times?! I am baffled at how you can go from that to helping someone kill 3 people in a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just living that gangsta bike life y'all! :laughing::jail:

Summary of Fox29 report:

JTP reportedly killed over a gun sale just by Cosmo.

Other three allegedly killed by both Cosmo and the other guy over a marijuana sale. Bodies put in oil tank and set on fire.

Other guy was picked up at his uncles house. Uncle apparent said go ahead and take him. The other guy arrested for a theft at Willow Grove mall in January and was shot 6 times in March.

Geee 4 sep drug deals gone wrong... i am not buying it. I think something more is going on here. Jmo

I agree, my bet is that the victims were like most suburbanites buying arguably commercial amounts of drugs is that they just wanted to make their purchase and leave as quickly as possible. The drugs they did not use themselves, were probably destined to be given away (well to select females) or sold user to user level.

The victims probably had no aspirations of becoming rivals to the seller, ripping off the seller etc. Rather, they just wanted to enter the criminal world briefly, and then return to the normal world asap. The fact that they were buying from somebody known to be creepy and aggressive could indicate that they were not deeply involved in the drug trade and had no other alternative sources for drugs.

Likewise, my guess is that the other motive could be pretty fuzzy: A not too bright cartel wanna'be living a fantasy, or as other posters have mentioned, an evil person predisposed to commit murders who then finds a convenient setting though his drug dealing.

Summary of Fox29 report:

Other three allegedly killed by both Cosmo and the other guy over a marijuana sale. Bodies put in oil tank and set on fire.

Other guy was picked up at his uncles house. Uncle apparent said go ahead and take him. The other guy arrested for a theft at Willow Grove mall in January and was shot 6 times in March.

Thank you for recapping that story
JTP - buying a gun that just sounds off ? Weed maybe but a gun ? I think cosmo is making up gangster stories as he goes along. Will be interesting to hear the other POI story. Where was this other person when he tried to sell the car ?

Summary of Fox29 report:

How exactly do you put bodies IN an oil tank??

They were burned and probably just remnants of human remains

How exactly do you put bodies IN an oil tank??

it was kinda split and open at the top (or maybe one side) so maybe it was a used one discarded at the time and they just used that.

Thank you for recapping that story
JTP - buying a gun that just sounds off ? Weed maybe but a gun ? I think cosmo is making up gangster stories as he goes along. Will be interesting to hear the other POI story. Where was this other person when he tried to sell the car ?

I agree that it sounds off for Jimi to be purchasing a gun. I wouldn't be surprised if it were weed, but a gun seems out of his character.

Curious if the police used the "car sale" as a trick because they needed him locked up.. Like they found the car and his prints just needed a judge to lock him up as a flight risk.. They knew he did it, just needed all the other pieces..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They were burned and probably just remnants of human remains

it takes an all-full lot a heat to get rid of a body to ashes.(especially 3 bodies at once) .I'm guessing they were just burned beyond recognition...

Wasn't a rumor circling about the bodies being thrown in the oil tank when this first started or soon after? So maybe there's a bit of truth to some of these?

Curious if the police used the "car sale" as a trick because they needed him locked up.. Like they found the car and his prints just needed a judge to lock him up as a flight risk.. They knew he did it, just needed all the other pieces..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes I believe authorities mentioned that in a press conference

Wasn't a rumor circling about the bodies being thrown in the oil tank when this first started or soon after? So maybe there's a bit of truth to some of these?

well they did dig up that oil tank and take it away.

I agree, my bet is that the victims were like most suburbanites buying arguably commercial amounts of drugs is that they just wanted to make their purchase and leave as quickly as possible. The drugs they did not use themselves, were probably destined to be given away (well to select females) or sold user to user level.

The victims probably had no aspirations of becoming rivals to the seller, ripping off the seller etc. Rather, they just wanted to enter the criminal world briefly, and then return to the other world asap. The fact that they were buying from somebody known to be creepy and aggressive could indicate that they were not deeply involved in the drug trade and had no other alternative sources.

Likewise, my guess is that the other motive could be pretty fuzzy: A not too bright cartel wanna'be, or as other posters have mentioned, an evil person predisposed to commit murders who then finds a convenient setting though his drug dealing.

To me and this is just my opinion these guys dont think anything about shooting ppl.... this is a very troubled bad area. These kids beat ppl up shoot each other sell drugs kill their friends then burn them. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho