Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of camera flashes. Definitely found something.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Looks like they have a video camera, and one of the workers brought in hand tools.

I don't see fire wood or a trailer. I see the same exact cement slabs and the same size of width hole as where they are digging now. MOO.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

yes cement slabs were there in 2011, infront of them is a big pile of firewood, then the thing you are calling a hole is a trailer parked. JMO

its working for me..Did anyone else see the body basket - not sure what it's called but what helicopters use to lift people off mountains?

Here's an image before the dig, you can see there is what appears to be fresh soil under the slabs of concrete some of which is not flat. As the backhoe was removing the pieces an FBI investigator (back of t shirt) looked up under some of the slabs that were in direct contact with the soil.

biku9c.jpg

fdxbnq.jpg

IMO the dirt was removed from a location and dumped there then covered with the slabs. Followed up by dumping the crushed stone in front of the slabs. In one scene there appeared to be green weeds under the dumped soil, IMO indicating the soil was dumped recently. The question I have is where did that dirt come from?

I also think they dug the hole that large to work in it and focus on a specific area. That's why they didn't sift what the backhoe displaced to the side of the hole.

There appears to be 2 more dumping locations on the north side of the property.

Side note: The garage on aquetong road is not far from the roadway, google street view is from 2013, very eery.

No bodies recovered, but important evidence according to DA

Is there more than one live feed? I was watching Fox29 and saw the guy go in with the camera but didn't see flashes. This does not look good...

And good eye, rpgman!

Update now...they have not found remains, they have found evidence here and another location

no comment on the white tent and why their digging

"We're receiving tips hourly, and some of them are bearing fruit." - quote from the current update press conference steaming live on Fox 29

Look at search warrants to find other location...can't comment

Presser
Bucks County, DA:

- We have Recovered imp pieces of evidence, but

NOT human remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors