Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But one thing I was wondering is if he wears a continuous glucose monitor? A lot of T1Ds do, myself included. Mine is linked to my boyfriend and mom's cell phone, so they receive Glucose readings every 5 minutes. If something were to happen to me, they would be alerted right away. A lost signal could provide a pretty good timeline of events.
Holy cow. I didn't know that type of devise existed. Is it also gps enabled?? Wouldn't that be nice!
But that would explain a timeline for sure!!

I don't get it. They spent a couple days digging out an oil tank, yet four guys are still missing. I'm baffled.

OK, I have a meeting tomorrow and I have not had any productivity today! I wonder if they will be understanding if I tell them I have to be out by 11am so I can see the press conference. I hope we get more info soon or I'm going to turn into a hermit!

I haven’t heard this yet. From Fox News....

“sources say the spotlight is being shifted to DiNardo's parents as investigators want to question them under oath about their son's actions last weekend after four young Bucks County men disappeared. The DA stop short of calling DiNardo's father a person of interest.”

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267374138-story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the not knowing is hell but finding out the boys are gone, that's unbearable and never ending.

I don't believe he did (Insulin pump) since they stated his insulin kit was left behind in the car.

Does anyone remember where a pic of the oil tank was posted? Which thread?

I'm glad the journalist had a change in heart. This is someone's life.

“sources say the spotlight is being shifted to DiNardo's parents as investigators want to question them under oath about their son's actions last weekend after four young Bucks County men disappeared. The DA stop short of calling DiNardo's father a person of interest.”

Sounds like Juran Van Der Sloot and his father.

134 members and 526 guests. Guests, feel free to register and join!

Are we allowed to post links to victim's social media? I'm joining this thread late but I've read most of the posts and haven't seen anyone reference a certain account that belongs to one of the victims.

Can't take my eyes off of this case. What bothers me is that the search is for the four missing: although we don't know what evidence has been discovered, from all observations, the dig sights don't look to be recent in terms of ground covering. I'm sure LE and FBI know what they are doing and are following course, but as outside observer, it just doesn't make sense in terms of the "life or death" time stamp the DA has put on it. Wish I understood.

Really can't say I am surprised. I've had a feeling they've been involved in some capacity.

And tomorrow and Friday are supposed to be horrible with pop up storms and ridiculous heat. Agree, hoping it doesn't hamper any efforts!

yes, due for summer rain storms, but they are generally quick to move in and out, then sunny and hot again

No the not knowing is hell but finding out the boys are gone, that's unbearable and never ending.

I just noticed you are a VI for Joey. I didnt follow that case but I am going to assume it was not a happy ending. Thank you for staying around WS. You offer an insight that most of us cannot even imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli