Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by volcube
The part of the article I find interesting is that Cosmo was pressuring the guy to whom he just sold weed, to get into his truck to talk business. Finally the passenger (who the buyer thought resembled DF) told him to chill. Was he rounding up people?

I was thinking the same thing. I shuddered when I read that.

I bet the guy is shuddering too...

CD banned from a local college in 2016 via reporter for NBC10.

[video=twitter;885591243241160706]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885591243241160706[/video]

GET READY BECAUSE THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSING SHORTLY AND A NEW ONE IN ITS PLACE.

Thank you all for your great sleuthing. Very impressive.

Take Care,
Tricia

Thank you Tricia and mods for having us here, and for all you do in helping victims of crimes and their families.

:gomods:

I know this is going to sound far out there… And it also depends on what your spiritual believes are…

To me, his looks are changing so frequently because he's very likely possessed. His eyes have a demonic look to them. JMO

He does have that look. It's hard to distinguish between the manic look and possession imo.

I don't understand how anyone who read his babble in the Philly.com article can plausibly believe that this slovenly dummy is capable of doing this with no help. Between the footage of him shuffling out of the paddy wagon to his published communications, it's simply not logical to conclude he had no help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela