GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why do people feel that CD was still his parents responsibility at 20 yrs. of age? They weren't responsible for him at all as an adult. He had the right to do exactly as he wanted and bears total responsibility for his actions. And if he does in fact have serious mental illness his parents can advise him, and try and help him, but they can't force him to do anything.
If i try and tell my 23 yr. old what to do he reminds me he is an adult now and will make his own decisions and rightly so.

He lived with them.

They were the ones that put him in a 302 hold.

They keep their guns accessible him.

I think there's a certain undeniable degree of responsibility that lies with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As to CD's diagnosis of Schizophrenia what type does he have and to what severity? Is he on meds for it and what meds is he on? I have not seen anything of the kind validated as yet?

I agree with this. When you care for a mentally ill person, you must be hiper-responsible. It is a terrible burden, and source of constant angst for caregivers; but it is nonetheless a responsibility.

I agree. Not only is CD schizophrenic but he also has a criminal past with guns, and he's threatened to kill people. His parents were aware of all of this. If their son is going to live under their roof and have access to their properties, those guns should've been locked up tight.

Funeral/Memorial Services

Dean Finocchiaro - funeral will be held Saturday in Levittown followed by private burial. His family asked that donation's in his name be made to NOVA, 2320 York Road, Suite B-1, Jamison, PA 18929.

Tom Meo - funeral will be held Thursday in Northeast Philadelphia following a viewing Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

Jimi Patrick - funeral will be held Friday in Newtown followed by private interment. His family asked that donations in Patrick's name be made to Boys Town, 14100 Crawford St., Boys Town, NE 68010 or Nami-Bucks Chapter, 600 Louis Dr., Suite 106 Warminster, PA 18974. Yellow ribbons now line the Newtown street where Patrick lived with his grandparents. On Tuesday night at 7:30, Holy Ghost Prep planned a prayer service in the 2016 graduate's memory.

Mark Sturgis - a memorial gathering will be held Thursday night in Bensalem.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...vania-Cosmo-DiNardo-Sean-Kratz-435046373.html

I agree. Not only is CD schizophrenic but he also has a criminal past with guns, and he's threatened to kill people. His parents were aware of all of this. If their son is going to live under their roof and have access to their properties, those guns should've been locked up tight.
Yes they should. How do we know they weren't though and how do we know exactly how CD obtained any of them? Did his parents check their gun/s daily?

Dean Finocchiaro - funeral will be held Saturday in Levittown followed by private burial. His family asked that donation's in his name be made to NOVA, 2320 York Road, Suite B-1, Jamison, PA 18929.

Tom Meo - funeral will be held Thursday in Northeast Philadelphia following a viewing Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

Jimi Patrick - funeral will be held Friday in Newtown followed by private interment. His family asked that donations in Patrick's name be made to Boys Town, 14100 Crawford St., Boys Town, NE 68010 or Nami-Bucks Chapter, 600 Louis Dr., Suite 106 Warminster, PA 18974. Yellow ribbons now line the Newtown street where Patrick lived with his grandparents. On Tuesday night at 7:30, Holy Ghost Prep planned a prayer service in the 2016 graduate's memory.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...vania-Cosmo-DiNardo-Sean-Kratz-435046373.html

[emoji22]Such a tragedy RIP boys. [emoji1317]

Yes they should. How do we know they weren't though and how do we know exactly how CD obtained any of them? Did his parents check their gun/s daily?

We are gun owners, my husband and I.

If you know that you have a mentally ill person in your home, especially one that's been verifiably diagnosed and put on hold, there are several things that you can do.

There are gun cabinets that have special locks, codes and even fingerprints which are very difficult to break into.

While I understand that you cannot control a grown adult, there are certainly things that the parents could have done to limit accessibility.

As to CD's diagnosis of Schizophrenia what type does he have and to what severity? Is he on meds for it and what meds is he on? I have not seen anything of the kind validated as yet?

"He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and his mother, Sandra, once had committed him to a mental-health facility. The only charge on his criminal record was a February arrest for having a firearm."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...-sean-kratz-murder-bucks-county-20170715.html

We are gun owners, my husband and I.

If you know that you have a mentally ill person in your home, especially one that's been verifiably diagnosed and put on hold, there are several things that you can do.

There are gun cabinets that have special locks, codes and even fingerprints which are very difficult to break into.

While I understand that you cannot control a grown adult, there are certainly things that the parents could have done to limit accessibility.

Of course. How many guns did the D's own? I have only read the mother had a gun so far, and didn't SK have a rifle at his place of residence?

"He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and his mother, Sandra, once had committed him to a mental-health facility. The only charge on his criminal record was a February arrest for having a firearm."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...-sean-kratz-murder-bucks-county-20170715.html

I have read that but there are different types of schizophrenia and different severities of the illness, and different levels of perscribed treatments also. He was only committed one time by his mother according to msm.

If he was able to get them then they didn't have them locked up tight. Perhaps a combination to a gun safe that only mom and dad would know or a fingerprint safe that only their fingerprints could open. I have one myself. It's not hard to lock up your guns.

God bless them and their families

He lived with them.

They were the ones that put him in a 302 hold.

They keep their guns accessible him.

I think there's a certain undeniable degree of responsibility that lies with them.

Nobody knows if they kept guns accessible. Her gun may have been locked or hidden and he stole it. Maybe she thought she needed the gun to protect herself and other family members from him.

The fact they put him on hold suggests they were trying to deal with his behavior. If they had thrown him out and unleashed him on the public, would that have been better? They may have been desperately trying to help him but failed.

Nobody here knows what was going on in that house yet you want to assume the worst. We shouldn't make accusations that we can't back up with fact as we are all liable for our libel.

I have read that but there are different types of schizophrenia and different severities of the illness, and different levels of perscribed treatments also. He was only committed one time by his mother according to msm.

There are technically three types of schizophrenia and the pharmacology of treatment depends a lot on the individual. The onset is very gradual and it can take a few courses of meds to get it right, even then, the person usually never feels "normal" again (in my experience). Being committed only one time means very little about his illness. No one is only a "little" schizophrenic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back