GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Live feed was only 8 minutes long. Basically showed 5 or 6 vehicles parked up between a house and another structure. One of the vehicles appeared to be a large camo truck with a large flatbed. Also showed a pickup hauling in a big trailer, looked like a mobile command center of sorts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Live feed was only 8 minutes long. Basically showed 5 or 6 vehicles parked up between a house and another structure. One of the vehicles appeared to be a large camo truck with a large flatbed. Also showed a pickup hauling in a big trailer, looked like a mobile command center of sorts.

Looking again, maybe the trailer was the K9 trailer.

Interesting that it is the Philadelphia Police and not Bucks county LE searching the cornfields
They used Philly PD cadaver dogs in the first search as well. I fear this is not going to end well.

Wow! I've been checking in sporadically after all 3 kiddos were felled by the stomach virus and this is what I wake up to. Thanks for everyone continuing to post updates.
Could anyone refresh how long cadaver K9's can detect remains?
"How old can the skeletal remains be? Hundreds of years, said Cat Warren, a cadaver dog expert from North Carolina who published*a book, "What the Dog Knows:*The Science and Wonder of Working Dogs."

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ent_accurate_can_smell_remains_15_feet_d.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The trailer being towed by the pickup is either a horse trailer or used for transporting police dogs. Philadelphia has an extensive horse unit.

The trailer being towed by the pickup is either a horse trailer or used for transporting police dogs. Philadelphia has an extensive horse unit.

I thought it looked like a horse trailer but it could be dogs too

Interesting that it is the Philadelphia Police and not Bucks county LE searching the cornfields

Do you think it's due to that recent MSM article with the head of PPD discussing the two people CD confessed to murdering? Pursuing a search that way?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/phila-police-searching-cosmo-dinardo-property-in-bucks-county-20170720.html

“There is increased activity out on the Solebury property today because investigators are considering releasing the crime scene soon,” Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub said in a statement. “Because of that, and because renewed probable cause would be required for us to revisit the property once it is released to its owners, we want to make absolutely certain that we have not missed any evidence before departing.”

“To that end, and because of the vast size of the property itself, a large number of law enforcement personnel, police cadets and others, including horses and dogs, are required for this comprehensive walk-through,” Weintraub added.

I wonder if this is not even related to the 2 he says he killed in philly. Maybe he has even more victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this is not even related to the 2 he says he killed in philly. Maybe he has even more victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that what's going on right now that LE are combing the areas with cadaver dogs and horses to double check and make sure there is nothing else out there that might indicate any further findings of potential victims etc. before they are done on the property?

Also LE did state they would be further investigating CD's claims of the two other murders he claims to have committed, and i would imagine they would have to do that considering what CD has already done.

Isn't that what's going on right now that LE are combing the areas with cadaver dogs and horses to double check and make sure there is nothing else out there that might indicate any further findings of potential victims etc. before they are done on the property?

This is what the DA says is the reasoning for being there today.

I think they are just combing the area to release it. Standard for a crime scene investigation.

Do you think it's due to that recent MSM article with the head of PPD discussing the two people CD confessed to murdering? Pursuing a search that way?

Yes that's what i'm thinking too. And btw Hi & Welcome.

Concerning CD's 302 and the gun charge from Feb 2017, the 302 should have shown up in the State Police Data base and also the FBI data base.

"Under the new direction, on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013, 643,167 mental health records were electronically transferred to the FBI’s National Instant Check System (NICS), according to Lt. Col. Scott Snyder, deputy commissioner for the state police."

https://blog.princelaw.com/tag/mhpa...t-pennsylvania-state-police-psp-nics-fbi-atf/

I'm not understanding how the paper work for his gun charge got botched up and the charges needed to be refiled 3 times.

Something is not adding up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back