GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The reason I think he might be connected to OC is the multiple gunshot shooting he sustained in March. Shooting someone 6 times smells gansta to me.
The circumstances line up, but you have to look at WHO the victim is, too. If you were running a major organized crime syndicate, would you employ some two-bit neighborhood petty thief? Neither would I.

The reason I think he might be connected to OC is the multiple gunshot shooting he sustained in March. Shooting someone 6 times smells gansta to me.

Most shootings in Philly involve multiple shots, I wouldn't conclude that means it's OC. There is absolutely no way that either one of these murderers has anything to do with OC. CD was practically begging for friends, and SK is just a petty thief. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most shootings in Philly involve multiple shots, I wouldn't conclude that means it's OC. There is absolutely no way that either one of these murderers has anything to do with OC. CD was practically begging for friends, and SK is just a petty thief. IMO

I agree.

From my understanding the murders of the 4 young men was separate drug deals that were not really drug deals at all but a lure by CD and involving SK to kill and rob the victims. I don't think Dinardo had any drugs because when CD offered 4 lbs. of weed for $8000 and JP turned up with only $800, then Dinardo offered to sell him a gun instead, and consequently shot him to probably take his money, IMO.
If CD was genuinely wanting to sell weed he would of taken the $800 and supplied JP with $800 worth of weed which would of still been a reasonably good drug deal, seeing as a lot of dealers will only do fairly small amounts to a lot of people, as supply dictates, and still make their profit.

It seems extremely unlikely to me that SK in particular would be part of any sort of big time organized crime organization. He was a derelict petty thief who broke into neighbors' tool sheds. That simply doesn't scream organized crime to me.

And SK was also out on bail from pending court cases for burglaries at the time he was charged with the murders.

This new interview from the DA who I have the uptmost respect for and am just so in awe of LE's professionalism with this case in general--it's incredible. As someone local, this story has been heartbreaking--for the families, LE, and the community.

I wish people would stop trying to connect SK being shot (he steals one leaf blower at a time, he's not Tony Soprano, he's at best a desperate junkie, at worst, a bad, low-level thief) or Cosmo's "confession" from when he was 15--get real. Or actually thinking this was about weed. Cosmo Dinardo is (...allegedly) a cold blooded killer. I hope DA Winetraub clears these "lost boys"' names...and then some. And, at this point, I would expect nothing less from his incredible performance thus far.

This new interview from the DA who I have the uptmost respect for and am just so in awe of LE's professionalism with this case in general--it's incredible. As someone local, this story has been heartbreaking--for the families, LE, and the community.

I wish people would stop trying to connect SK being shot (he steals one leaf blower at a time, he's not Tony Soprano, he's at best a desperate junkie, at worst, a bad, low-level thief) or Cosmo's "confession" from when he was 15--get real. Or actually thinking this was about weed. Cosmo Dinardo is (...allegedly) a cold blooded killer. I hope DA Winetraub clears these "lost boys"' names...and then some. And, at this point, I would expect nothing less from his incredible performance thus far.

Hi & :wagon: I feel sad for your community having to deal with such a shocking crime, it must be terrible for all the families & friends concerned.
I am sure no one thinks the boys were at fault, even if they did some silly stuff that young people tend to do at times, they certainly didn't deserve to be murdered for it.
It's so tragic that these murders couldn't of been prevented somehow, but at least CD & SK will never get to murder anyone again and are where they rightfully belong, :jail:

It certainly wasn't about weed, although I do think it's likely or at least plausible that weed actually was the lure to get the boys to the farm. In the end, they were killed because CD is a psychopath who was looking for people to kill. If weed were legal (which it probably should be), then he would have used a different lure and killed people over some other fake motive. Even if it was weed that was the lure, some college kid going to buy a QP to split up among his friends and have a fun summer doesn't impugn his character in the slightest. That's what college kids all over the country have been doing for decades.

It seems extremely unlikely to me that SK in particular would be part of any sort of big time organized crime organization. He was a derelict petty thief who broke into neighbors' tool sheds. That simply doesn't scream organized crime to me.

I have read quite a lot being mentioned that the boys could have been CI ..LE ask kids to "be narcs" to get charges dropped re: low level pot bust or other convictions..they do this all the time. Something went wrong possibly. Read all about this ..google "Rachel Hoffman story" ...blows my mind

They get the charges dropped in return become an informant for LE... and there may have been much bigger fish to fry..CD might have been tipped off it's weird some of them have the same lawyers the whole thing is mind-boggling

If there is a police report, why hasn't the media tracked that down yet ?...it hasn't gotten much attention, Imo.

Perhaps it is part of a larger investigation into OC that SK ( and possibly CD ) might have been caught up in and the detectives are keeping this info close to the vest so as not to compromise investigations into bigger fish.

Perhaps one or more of the deceased kids was a confidential informant to a big crime network and CD found out.

I just posted almost the identical words.. hadn't read your post! I totally agree

let's get back to basics. We need to look at the origin of this. CD had a grave dug, and maybe more potentially......to lure these poor boys to the property without vehicles. If anyone was going to go to someone's property, they would generally bring their own vehicle, drug related or not. How is there not a SM or web based trail of information to find out (all their parents included, with cell phones and ipads/computers/whatever at this point) the whereabouts of them leading up to this point? Also, that grave wasn't just dug in a day.......it was planned. So let's get deeper into this. PUN INTENDED. These dudes were not naieve, they got brought there for a reason, and if they were lured, there is a strong back story to that. I know I keep asking questions but the logic does not make any sense to me.

I think Cosmo and his cousin were trolling for victims. I apologize for not being able to find the article, but remember the young guy who said Cosmo pulled up in his car w/ somebody else sitting in it? Cosmo kept pestering the kid to go w/ them, until the guy sitting in the car told him to give it up. I'm positive he would have been another victim if he got in the car. I'm really sorry I can't find that article to link.

I think Cosmo and his cousin were trolling for victims. I apologize for not being able to find the article, but remember the young guy who said Cosmo pulled up in his car w/ somebody else sitting in it? Cosmo kept pestering the kid to go w/ them, until the guy sitting in the car told him to give it up. I'm positive he would have been another victim if he got in the car. I'm really sorry I can't find that article to link.

We may never know but I feel there is more to this than just a killing spree there's too many coincidences and NO Mention in his charges of drugs or intent to distribute etc. something just doesn't feel kosher. I know the DA said that another case where somebody's head was beat iniPhiladelphia isn't involved etc. (BR) but there are too many links to these guys and SK and BR etc. If there were bigger fish to fry and they just were happy to have a confession that is their job and that's all we need to know for the minute. But there's too many variables that just do not make sense and maybe it is what it is just a crazy person. But I have read a lot from actual people who knew CD and those boys on social media and it's not BS. There's more to it

Google Rachel Hoffman Murder & Throwaway Informants in the New Yorker Magazine. You will find a lot of video and CBS ABC documentaries an actual cases. It opened my eyes to a possibility there's a bigger picture here. The fact that his CD was on the drug and alcohol board in the town and barely showed up. His parents were great friends with the mayor. If you look up on Facebook Levittown now..go to the link or the DA and someone else is holding signs they want people to put in front of homes with an arrow pointing up for tips about drugs and read the comments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back