GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well this article just say life in prison. So really don't know if it is LWOP or LWP....

'A piece of us will always be missing'

....Kratz, 22, was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro. The statements came just after the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office announced plans it would not seek the death penalty, despite Kratz’s conviction on first-degree murder.

Well this article just say life in prison. So really don't know if it is LWOP or LWP....

'A piece of us will always be missing'

....Kratz, 22, was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro. The statements came just after the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office announced plans it would not seek the death penalty, despite Kratz’s conviction on first-degree murder.

Without.
Sean Kratz sentenced to life without the possibility of parole for Bucks County murders

Was just coming here to post the same. This case is VERY local to me. Ugh. What a horrible tragedy. I'm not quite understanding how Sandra can sue CD's doctor. How is he to blame? Everyone looks to place blame. These anti-psychotic/anti-depressant meds are mood and personality-altering chemicals and here they were prescribed to CD for quite some time. Of course, his personality and demeanor would change! Why is it that the go-to therapy for troubled children these days is pharmaceutical drugs? IMO, I think CD should have spent more time in a mental health facility. And then allowing SK with his troubled history to befriend CD was a really dumb move on both of the mothers' parts. It's hard to say what one would do when it's your own children, but these are my thoughts. A very sad story. :(

MOO

Just watched this.....excellently done.

I just watched this as it was on the Investigation Discovery channel this weekend (and is currently available On Demand for Comcast/Xfinity subscribers) and agree with Really? that this is well worth seeing. I followed this case closely when it first came to light (the crime scene is almost literally in my backyard) but I hadn’t realized how much of the discovery of this crime and eventual apprehension of the killers came down to luck and listening to gut instincts on the part of the police. I also was not really prepared to hear the horrible details of the young men’s deaths as they were almost laughingly provided by Cosmo DiNardo (and, to a lesser extent, by his cousin Sean Kratz) towards the end of the film.

The interviews with the families of the boys were heartbreaking, and I thought the father of Dean made a really excellent point about how DiNardo’s family’s wealth and connections had long kept him from experiencing any negative consequences of his actions (he’d had, like, two dozen prior “contacts” with local law enforcement before the murders), while the less affluent Dean was penalized more harshly in his previous run-ins with local law enforcement (mostly or totally traffic-related charges and misdemeanors, I think); even worse, Dean’s previous record made local LE skeptical that his disappearance was really cause for concern when his parents first reported him missing.

Overall, I thought it was well done and recommend it to anyone else who followed the events as they unfolded.

Last edited:
This was on the Investigation Doscovery channel this weekend and is currently available On Demand for Comcast/Xfinity subscribers. I followed this case closely when it first came to light (the crime scene is almost literally in my backyard). I was not really prepared to hear the horrible details of the young men’s deaths as they were almost laughingly provided by Cosmo DiNardo and his cousin Sean Kratz at the end of the film. The interviews with the families of the boys were heartbreaking, and I thought the father of Dean made a really excellent point about how DiNardo’s family’s wealth and connections had long kept him from experiencing any negative consequences of his actions (he’d had, like, two dozen prior “contacts” with local law enforcement before the murders), while the less affluent Dean was penalized more harshly in his previous run-ins with local law enforcement (mostly or totally traffic-related charges and misdemeanors, I think); even worse, Dean’s previous record made local LE skeptical that his disappearance was really cause for concern when his parents first reported him missing.

Overall, I thought it was well done and recommend it to anyone else who followed the events as they unfolded.

I think most people will agree that Cosmo Dinardo’s parents’ connections kept that maniac from facing the consequences of his many antisocial actions. In addition, the fact that they didn’t bother to keep him from getting his hands on their firearms and gave him free access to a countey property where he was able to commit these murders, makes them responsible.

I don’t think that is the main house on the property, where at least 3 of the murders took place. I believe that is the house where one of the young men met DiNardo, and his car was found in the small outbuilding that is shown in the pictures.

The property listed for sale is only .83 acres. The farm where most of the tragedy took place is much larger.

I don’t think that is the main house on the property, where at least 3 of the murders took place. I believe that is the house where one of the young men met DiNardo, and his car was found in the small outbuilding that is shown in the pictures.

The property listed for sale is only .83 acres. The farm where most of the tragedy took place is much larger.
Yes, I would agree with you. That is the location of the farm, I believe, but perhaps there is more than one parcel of real estate. Thank you for the comment!

Here we go… clarification of the Aquetong property listing by PhillyVoice.com.

“The Solebury Township home where investigators found key evidence leading to the bodies of four young men murdered in 2017 has been listed for sale at a price of $700,000.

The property at 2827 Aquetong Road, once owned by the parents of confessed killer Cosmo DiNardo, was put on the market earlier this month. The three-bedroom, two bathroom home is described in the RE/MAX Aspire listing as a fully renovated, historic property that was built in 1821 and sits on just under an acre of land.“

”Dinardo's mother, Sandra, purchased the Aquetong Road property in 2006 for $450,000, the Bucks County Courier Times reported. County property records show that she sold the property to Gina DiNardo for $1 last December. The DiNardos still own the farm property.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back