PA - Grace Packer, 14, murdered, Abington, 4 July 2016 *Killer died*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This article says the suicide note was written to his children. (I'm gagging.)
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...yfriend_in_Bucks_rape-murder_of_girl__14.html

"A suicide note from Sullivan to his children was found by detectives. It said other people's lies had "made it impossible for us to live."

"I know you will always know that we had nothing to do with this no matter what lies they tell," he wrote. "I'm sorry to leave you. Remember all I've taught you. Be brave, stand tall and do your best to be stronger than I was." ,

That is possible, but I also read in another link that he insisted upon being called "daddy" by his thrupple mates. It wouldn't be a stretch that msm would miss that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was referring to his "family".
I agree. Just because it's addressed to "My Babies" doesn't mean necessarily his children.
Babies is also an old musical term going as far back as the Jazz era. Elvis used it a lot and many use it in that same vain. Keep the faith babies!
In no way am I relating him to music. In any way shape or form. Just the term.

HUNSICKER FAMILY LAWYER: BIRTH PARENTS OF SARA PACKER LOST CUSTODY OF TODDLER "OVER ALLEGATIONS OTHER ADULTS WERE SEXUALLY ABUSING THEIR YOUNG CHILDREN"

"A lawyer for Grace Packer’s birth parents said they lost custody of the toddler over allegations other adults were sexually abusing their young children. It sounds like this poor girl went through hell,” said lawyer David Tornetta, who had fought for the birth parents to keep their three children. He called them good people who perhaps lacked the money and skills to care for them." ‘Rape-murder fantasy’ victim endured life of abuse. The Advertiser-Tribune | Tiffin, OH
http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/u...e-murder-fantasy-victim-endured-life-of-abuse

There is no mention of sexual abuse from THE MORNING CALL description of why Rose and Rodney Hunsicker lost custody of their child...

"(Rose) Hunsicker, 35, of Reading lost custody of Susan and her two other children in 2006, amid allegations that she and her husband, Rodney Hunsicker, could not provide a safe home for them due to Rose Hunsicker's mental illness and her husband's intellectual challenges. Hunsicker admits that she did not consistently take the medication prescribed for several mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and anxiety, when her children were young. But, she said, she tried to comply with orders from Berks County Children and Youth Services, including visiting her children as often as three times a week while they were in foster care." For birth mother, Grace Packer homicide is second heartbreak. The Morning Call | Allentown, PA http://www.mcall.com/news/local/pol...red-dismembered-teen-life-20170114-story.html

Is the ADVERTISER-TRIBUNE story the first mention of sexual abuse associated with Grace Packer's birth family, Rose and Rodney Hunsicker?

STATE REP KATHERINE WATSON (R-144 WARRINGTON, PA) CALLS FOR DEEPER INVESTIGATION OF GRACE PACKER HORROR

"Martin, the Lehigh County DA, confirmed Friday that police didn't have evidence to prosecute Sara Packer in 2010. Available records show Sara Packer told authorities she didn't find out that her husband was sexually involved with their mentally disabled foster child until after the girl turned 18.

A “foundational question” in this case is whether Sara Packer was identified as a child abuser before or after 2010, according to Cathleen Palm. She's the founder and executive director of the Center for Children’s Justice in Berks County, the county that oversaw Grace Packer’s adoption. “There will likely be many more questions if (Sara Packer) was named as a perpetrator and the living status of the children was unchanged,” she added.

Plus, Palm added, as a child welfare worker, Packer was mandated by state law to report even a suspected case of child abuse, Palm said. “A key part of this case is what was thought about in terms of her ability to care and protect Grace (and the) other children,” Palm added.

“Sadly, it may have been viewed as David (Packer) was the only threat or challenge, so remove him and all is well, even as there may have been more (problems) hiding in plain sight.”

Bucks County lawmaker wants legislative investigation of Grace Packer murder
Bucks County Courier Times | Levittown, PA
http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_ef747c0a-d8e5-11e6-9f69-abb0c56aa8f7.html

Martin said Sara Packer admitted she knew of sexual contact with her husband and the foster daughter, but said she knew of acts that happened only after the girl was 18.

Martin, when asked Friday if he believed Sara Packer knew only of the consensual sexual contact, said, "Probably not, not now, knowing what I know now."

Oh she knew. No two ways about it, she knew.

That is possible, but I also read in another link that he insisted upon being called "daddy" by his thrupple mates. It wouldn't be a stretch that msm would miss that.

True. Could be sloppy reporting or could be both (children and girlfriends).

" Martin said Sara Packer admitted she knew of sexual contact with her husband and the foster daughter, but said she knew of acts that happened only after the girl was 18."

How could this not have set off red flags beyond firing her? How could Martin have not seen her flawed thinking and make sure that there was such stringent follow-up before putting Grace back in that home? Even if his vicitm was 18, it was his foster daughter and she was cognitively disabled. How could Martin have taken that as an answer and let any oversight go? She was fired as a result but..... he didn't put into place actions because she had flawed or criminal judgment. I freaking don't get it. I am shaking my head. This whole department needs a revamp. IMHO.

The State of Arizona had a shakedown and revamp of their CPS agency a few years ago. Too many children were dying while under their care. Sweet little Jhessye Shockley...

So Grace told someone about the sexual abuse, and turned over David Packers phone. Sara also lost her job as a result. Is part of this retaliation?

How did this child not have even one person on her side? It's the most tragic case I've heard, I think. ☹️

I would think with the level of inappropriate and illegal behavior that Grace experienced she didn't even feel that she had the power to stop the abuse. And, probably thought the monster wouldn't rape her if she was with her on that last awful trip.

HUNSICKER LAWYER DAVID TORNETTA: BIRTH PARENTS OF SARA PACKER LOST CUSTODY OF TODDLER BASED ON "TIP" PROVIDED TO BUCKS COUNTY PA OFFICIALS

"Berks County officials had opened their child-welfare case against Grace's birth parents about a dozen years ago, after allegedly receiving a tip that their children were being abused by other family members in their home, Tornetta said. The lawyer said he came to know the Hunsickers as a loving couple who were unemployed but could have become better parents with some help. Rose and Rodney Hunsicker were so determined to keep their children that the case went to trial. When the judge's order came down, Tornetta said, "Rodney couldn't even sit with me, he was so upset." Rose Hunsicker struggled to grasp the finality of it, he said. " 'When do I get my kids back?' " Tornetta said she asked him. One of the last times he talked to Grace's biological mother was in 2006 or 2007, he said, when she called to ask for help: Was there any way, she asked, to see her children? "I said, 'Rose, there's nothing I can do for you,' " he recalled. "I felt bad." Tornetta said he has since lost contact with the family. The Inquirer was unable to track down the Hunsickers last week. Authorities have not disclosed how Grace landed in Sara Packer's care."

WHO WAS THE SOURCE OF THE "TIP" ABOUT ALLEGED ABUSE THAT FUELED THE REMOVAL OF SUSAN HUNSICKER (AKA GRACE PACKER) FROM HER BIOLOGICAL PARENTS?

HOW DID BUCKS COUNTY PA OFFICIALS DETERMINE THE "TIP" WARRANTED REMOVAL FROM THE CHILD FROM THE BIOLOGICAL PARENTS?

HOW DID SUSAN HUNSICKER (AKA GRACE PACKER) COME TO BE IN THE CARE OF SARA AND DAVID PACKER?

Lawyer for dismembered teen's biological parents: 'Something went wrong in the system here'
by Maria Panaritis, Updated: JANUARY 15, 2017 — 3:01 AM EST
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...Something_went_wrong_in_the_system_here_.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-mom-s-ex-husband-child-sex-predator-too.html

^^^

Weird fixation on Katherine Albright's Myers-Briggs personality test results aside, this article clarifies a couple of different questions that I think I've seen on this thread. Per the article, Sullivan has two biological children with whom he did not live (and my thoughts go out to them). Albright is *also* a social worker, though apparently not involved in adoption services.

It's early here and I haven't had coffee so everything is a little hazy for me, but it also seems to me that this article raises questions as to where, exactly, Sara Packer was living -- and by extension where Grace Packer was living prior to the crime. ETA: It's hard to imagine anyone was doing too much actual "living" in that apartment based on the photographs there, looks like a storage locker more than a home.

I read the article, a couple of times. I've been thinking of GP all day. Poor thing. I cannot even imagine the horror she lived in.

I keep coming back a few things. First, from the article. "Martin said Sara Packer admitted she knew of sexual contact with her husband and the foster daughter, but said she knew of acts that happened only after the girl was 18.
Martin, when asked Friday if he believed Sara Packer knew only of the consensual sexual contact, said, "Probably not, not now, knowing what I know now." OK, she was fired from her job and also from the article "At some point Grace was removed from the Packer home, but Martin did not know when or for how long, adding she was later returned to Sara Packer's care."

Why why why was she returned to that scum of the earth? This world is just not fair. I can only imagine how happy she must have been when she left, only later to be returned. So sad. She should have never been returned to her care. Just MO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back