PA - Grace Packer, 14, murdered, Abington, 4 July 2016 *Killer died*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steele described the Packer family as "transient." Bucks County prosecutors confirmed that the family previously lived in the Lehigh Valley and that Sara Packer's ex-husband, David W. Packer, 40, previously lived in Northampton County and pleaded guilty in 2011 in Lehigh County Court to sexually assaulting a minor.

Bucks County Chief Deputy District Attorney Jennifer Schorn said David Packer was questioned by detectives and has not been charged with any crime.

As of Thursday afternoon, Sara Packer remained in Montgomery County Prison on the child endangerment charge, unable to post $10,000 bail.

When Steele, the Montgomery County district attorney, described Grace at the news conference, his voice wavered with emotion.

"She was a young lady with high energy," he said. "She was a child who was maybe at times unruly, but she was a teenage girl. We need to solve what happened to her."
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pa-missing-teen-grace-packer-20161222-story.html

RSBM

Also from an RM. :(

I'm getting vibes of the other girl who went "missing" and was dismembered. She (the deceased girl) had survived cancer and she was deaf as well; and was killed by her stepmother. (Zahra Baker)

It's very suspicious that this Sara Packer says Grace was 'stubborn' and whatever else. She could say anything about Grace.. now that Grace is dead.
:moo:

Thank you Mods for putting Grace's story in the scrolling stories at the top of the page. Is there any way we can get her age corrected? She was only 15. Some news stories reported her as 14 when she went missing. I haven't found her birthday yet but I think it's possible she turned 15 while missing. It was 2 months before the news reported her missing because her "mother" delayed getting her picture to police.

Ok, the facts in this case are blurry. Trying to get all the named relationships straight.

-Sara Packer-Mom
-David Packer-Sara's Ex-Husband (Convicted of SA on a Minor in 2011)
-Sara Packers boyfriend, Jacob Sullivan lived in home at time of Grace's disappearance.
-Adopted 12 year old brother

• Grace was found 10/31/16 dismembered in a wooded area near Francis E. Walter Dam in Bear Creek Township.
  • Sara Packer reported Grace missing on July 11, and is the last known person to have seen her alive.
  • Last seen by others on July 4 at a family picnic in Laurys Station, Lehigh County.
  • Lived in a rented house on Tennis Avenue in Abington at time of Grace's disappearance.
  • Family moved to a rented home on East Cherry Road in Richland Township after Grace's disappearance.
  • Sara Packer told authorities that Grace had behavioral disorders, but did not specify what those were. Weintraub said the daughter had no disabilities.
  • In August, Grace and her brother were withdrawn from the Abington School District. (Her younger brother is safe, Weintraub said.)
  • In October, detectives talked to other relatives to see what they knew about Grace's disappearance and were told they had either recently learned she was missing or were unaware of it. After that, police took a forensics team and a dog that can detect human remains to examine the Abington Township home, but found nothing.
  • Steele described the Packer family as "transient.

Possible profiles for Grace - https://www.facebook.com/public/Grace-Packer

The mother of the 14-year-old girl whose dismembered body was found in a wooded area of Luzerne County was released Friday morning from Montgomery County Prison after posting $1,000 bail.

Sara Packer, 41, who also has gone by Sara Pielaet, was charged Nov. 11 with child endangerment and obstruction of the administration of law for what authorities said were efforts to impede the search for her missing daughter, Grace Packer. Authorities said Thursday that Sara Packer is a “person of interest” in the investigation of her daughter’s death.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/pol...-girl-update-mom-released-20161223-story.html

I hope LE keeps tabs on her until they can charge with murder, SMH!!!!

Jacob Sullivan, described by authorities as Sara Packer's boyfriend, posted $1,000 for Packer's release, according to court records. Cellphone records show a series of text messages and phone calls investigators believe Packer and Sullivan exchanged on July 8, three days before Packer reported Grace missing, court records show.
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/pol...-girl-update-mom-released-20161223-story.html

The third party listed on the eviction court case with Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan (not going to fully disclose the name), can be found by looking at the likes Sara's facebook page photos. Hint, hint ...

No pic of Grace at all.

So I have never been in the shoes of a parent of a missing child, but I can tell you, if I was, I would blast FB with pics of her, flyers all over the Earth to find my kid. When they say she was dismembered, do they mean someone did that, or animal activity. I can't imagine a parents or really anyone who knew her, doing that. But with that said, most cases of dismemberment are about; not being able to lift the body to dispose of it. UGH! I hate these cases!

Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, standing alongside Steele and Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub, said Thursday that the two hunters found a head and torso in the woods and called police, and that two arms and two legs were later found in the area by investigators. The remains were identified as Packer’s through dental records, and an autopsy officially ruled the death a homicide, Salavantis said.
http://www.timesherald.com/general-news/20161222/missing-abington-teen-found-dead

I'm getting a "page not found" error on her fb. Did she take it down?

Yep, lol. I looked at her page this morning. Not much on it ...

Got out of jail this morning, first thing she thought about was facebook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back