GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much grass and dirt there is from her rear door to the nearest paved road or sidewalk?

The prints outside her rear door should have told the entire story:

Alone or with someone
1. Struggle or not
2. Carried or not
3. Print pattern of a second individuals shoes along with identifying stride, pitch and straddle. Which handed the second individual is along with weight.
4. Speed they were moving

If no one investigated outside that door....it's all lost by now.

I wonder how much grass and dirt there is from her rear door to the nearest paved road or sidewalk?

The prints outside her rear door should have told the entire story:

Alone or with someone
1. Struggle or not
2. Carried or not
3. Print pattern of a second individuals shoes along with identifying stride, pitch and straddle. Which handed the second individual is along with weight.
4. Speed they were moving

If no one investigated outside that door....it's all lost by now.

Great to have you on board, Trackergd!

The expertise of a SAR is so appreciated!

:tyou:

I'm really amazed and shocked that more isn't known about her case. But sorry; IMO; LE in these area's sometimes are way too lax on missing person cases. It doesn't matter the age either. It's rural and cold now so very cold. I just have no sense of "knowing" much about her at all. did she have any issues or problems and it makes me sad. IF you are beautiful you are plastered everywhere. If not then the case gets almost dropped? I say this because I remember the Linda Arndt case and how we lured him online to talk...and then finally....he was arrested. It always creeped me out to know we all brought him out online though. Esp since I spoke directly to him and confronted him. In this case; there is that same feel. Why hasn't NG or msm picked up on her case?

IF you are beautiful you are plastered everywhere. If not then the case gets almost dropped?

Oh, Cherry! I have been thinking the same thing. My heart breaks for Holly Grim. It seems as if nobody cares. And by nobody, I mean the general public. Not websleuths. You are all very caring here.

Oh, Cherry! I have been thinking the same thing. My heart breaks for Holly Grim. It seems as if nobody cares. And by nobody, I mean the general public. Not websleuths. You are all very caring here.

Welcome a-board! :)

JM 2 cents!

I feel LE knows what happened to her.
I do not believe she was abducted I think she was murdered and the person responsible is
well known to her>
LE needs to find her and have enough Evidence to arrest..
So we wait! sometimes it take years! Sadly!

Yes I meant the same I hope that came across ok; it was hard to write that...but wow does her case remind me of Linda's. I'd like to know WHO last saw her besides her teen and then again who would have been at her home? Who was she seeing; who was she involved with; where is the dad in all of this and gah; what about her son :( I know we were all able to get thru the BS in Ardnt's case and that was easy she was living with a pedohpile...so getting him to talk to us online was easy. This case; it's like a huge secret.

She had to been involved with someone or had friends; or something someone wanted. Now; what would that be, her son? Or her home? Or was this an abduction and rape...I DK. All I know is more should be done. Esp by MSM yes you JVM and NG...you have the blowhorns use them. I wish they would.

Many cases in her area and surrounding states just go flat cold in no time.

JM 2 cents!

I feel LE knows what happened to her.
I do not believe she was abducted I think she was murdered and the person responsible is
well known to her>
LE needs to find her and have enough Evidence to arrest..
So we wait! sometimes it take years! Sadly!

Yes sometimes it can be very frustrating not knowing what LE knows and what you would think should only take a couple of days turns out to be a couple of years.

Kevin Duck was just charged and arrested in the murder case of Dawna Natzke after nearly two years. A case I thought was a slam dunk once her body was found approximately 10 days after she disappeared after leaving a Christmas party.

Found Deceased AR - Dawna Natzke - 46 years old - Hot Springs Village*arrest warrant* - 21-Dec-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Omg you guys are right all those cars have to be; and I mean each one has to be checked; I dont even know have they been??

Yes sometimes it can be very frustrating not knowing what LE knows and what you would think should only take a couple of days turns out to be a couple of years.

Kevin Duck was just charged and arrested in the murder case of Dawna Natzke after nearly two years. A case I thought was a slam dunk once her body was found approximately 10 days after she disappeared after leaving a Christmas party.

Found Deceased AR - Dawna Natzke - 46 years old - Hot Springs Village*arrest warrant* - 21-Dec-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes you watch Id discovery channel and there are cases where it take 20 30 yrs but someone is still working the case and they get the guy!

It is a little like I'm feeling my way in the dark with Holly's case; No police website with information, confusion over where exactly her home is and how she left it, a timeline that only has one time, very little public comment from anyone but Holly's mom, etc.

I really hope this case does not go unresolved for long. That will be a very heavy weight for Holly's loved ones to bear - especially her mom.

Does anyone know who exactly lives in the home?

I asked that earlier, but I don't think anyone knows. Holly has lots of siblings, but the only one in the interview was her brother. I suspect if he lives with a family member in the park though, it's more likely to be with Holly's mom than Holly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro