GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question?????

Did BF spend the night often?
I know so women don't want Bf there overnight cause of their kids! No matter how long they have been together. Nor how old the kids are!

Just a question1

Good question...

I wonder how often the BF stayed the night...

maybe after the bowling league Thursday Nights?

Other nights, too?

could he have an "enemy" that would want to take vengeance on him by taking Holly?

:waitasec:

Or I suppose he could have his own responsibilities at home, so it was his choice to only spend an odd night at Holly's maybe?

I've been checking on the weather in PA and it does look as though it's taken a turn for the worst. I so hope there can be some full-scale, professional SAR searches soon.

Viewing this NamUs profile... it reminds me...

Have we ever found out WHO it was that last saw her... On her driveway?

ETA... and... It could be helpful if this person who last saw her could report Holly's state of mind...actions... Behaviors...

was she seemingly calm/collected?

or did she seem preoccupied/worried/frantic/etc.?

I did put something a few threads back about seeing someone post on fb to the "someone" who saw her and they did put her name... I didn't put their actual name in the thread, didn't know if it was allowed. but I can find it again. It was someone posting saying so and so saw it this and such.

I did put something a few threads back about seeing someone post on fb to the "someone" who saw her and they did put her name... I didn't put their actual name in the thread, didn't know if it was allowed. but I can find it again. It was someone posting saying so and so saw it this and such.

Thanks Saphyrrra!

yes... I remember that comment...

but I wish LE/MSM would verify that "sighting"...

ETA...and I wonder if THAT was the "last sighting of Holly" on her driveway...

JMO

Thanks Trident. I hadn't thought of that important missing info. Clothing description isn't there either, but it's the only poster available. I'm going to make one with more info tomorrow ( can't do it before), as I think the poor family are struggling to cope at the moment. If you think of anything else, let me know.

I have noticed that there is a very significant amount of publicity being generated for Holly online, and it seems to be coming from a young person - maybe a teenager. And their connection with Holly is from a previous relationship of hers, but that teen (?) is telling everyone, everywhere, how 'genuine' Holly is, and how 'kind'.

It is so, so moving, and speaks volumes to the kind of person Holly is, in my opinion.

Also, I don't want to break any TOS, but does anyone know what leads to someone being listed as abandoning a home? Why would that happen?

It is not something I'm familiar with - I'm from England and we are too small really, to go around abandoning property.

On the fb page it says Holly has her hair now as in these pictures.

Attachments

• 1471324_10202721807035479_1418081298_n.jpg
    1471324_10202721807035479_1418081298_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 1483338_10100445686667529_364250763_n.jpg
    1483338_10100445686667529_364250763_n.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 89
The more I see of this woman, the more I like her. I especially like her eyes. They are kind. The media isn't covering her story much but she has many fans in her fb group, more than 1000. Holly, I hope you are alright, wherever you are!

One more:

Attachments

• 1451597_676930922341788_1544557642_n.jpg
    1451597_676930922341788_1544557642_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 65
Also, I don't want to break any TOS, but does anyone know what leads to someone being listed as abandoning a home? Why would that happen?

It is not something I'm familiar with - I'm from England and we are too small really, to go around abandoning property.

Oh wow; in our economy in the states it has led to people killing themselves and others, as well as just walking away from their mortgages. Because they should have never been given those mortgages in the first place. So; walking away from fixer uppers, or even walking away from FLIPPING; many people in America think they will make it rich by Fipping houses, and then find they can't even sell and then go in further debt...
So yes; there are many reasons for one to "walk away" from their home and abandon it...but she had a teen age son. I just don't see this as a walk away.

It really does sound as if someone was watching her; or came into her home and quickly and swiftly pulled her right out. We did also "hear" "see" on the comments section one person who claimed she was dragged out..across the lawn and then that was stifled as rumor. So I just don't know; I do NOT understand the silence in this case and the lack of searching.

The more I see of this woman, the more I like her. I especially like her eyes. They are kind. The media isn't covering her story much but she has many fans in her fb group, more than 1000. Holly, I hope you are alright, wherever you are!

I know; I'm drawn to her eyes as well. I know it's really hard on some in this area...and many don't even have food. I dk what else could have happened, but I did find it just a tad "suspicious" that her mother said she had to check on her. Why did she feel this way; because no time had lapsed yet...etc. This is not an attack; it's a question as to timeline etc....and why someone "her mother" felt the NEED to check on her.

Why?

On the fb page it says Holly has her hair now as in these pictures.
Great! These photos really show her in a much more real light; she doesn't look as frail as I thought she would be.

Who is the guy and they have matching shirts on; and he is obviously into cars. Skull Cross Bones, Fairing, the Fairing is odd.

Is this the guy she was involved with? Why isn't he out looking for her? I mean it's so much like Arndt's case. We need to draw him out.

Yes she looks lively and happy in these pics. Glad I found them. (It was by chance, someone on the group page asked how she wears her hair now and was directed to these photos.)

My feeling is this might be her bf? Because he's in 3 pictures, and they look close. Although it could also be just a friend, or her brother.

1. Turf.
2. Lack of knowledge about SAR and available SAR resources.
3. Lack of knowledge about forensic evidence.
4. Rush to look like they are doing "something" coupled with 2 and 3.

Once you get outside of a major city in PA, some of the police departments are pretty much podunk, yet have a high regard of themselves. There are a few good ones that are very professional. Some squabble between themselves about the territorial "line" much as the FD's do. What has me scratching my head is that the major SAR teams are on the PA State Police call list...and so am I. State Parks calls SAR in rather quickly...LE and FD/EMS, not so much.

What about the Staties. Why not call in Allentown since it's right there?

Thanks Saphyrrra!

yes... I remember that comment...

but I wish LE/MSM would verify that "sighting"...

ETA...and I wonder if THAT was the "last sighting of Holly" on her driveway...

JMO

Could the last person to see her have been the school bus driver?

Oh wow; in our economy in the states it has led to people killing themselves and others, as well as just walking away from their mortgages. Because they should have never been given those mortgages in the first place. So; walking away from fixer uppers, or even walking away from FLIPPING; many people in America think they will make it rich by Fipping houses, and then find they can't even sell and then go in further debt...
So yes; there are many reasons for one to "walk away" from their home and abandon it...but she had a teen age son. I just don't see this as a walk away.

It really does sound as if someone was watching her; or came into her home and quickly and swiftly pulled her right out. We did also "hear" "see" on the comments section one person who claimed she was dragged out..across the lawn and then that was stifled as rumor. So I just don't know; I do NOT understand the silence in this case and the lack of searching.

Errr, it wasn't Holly I was referencing, more a relation of a very close friend of Holly's, if you get my drift.

In the case of a married couple who have separated/divorced, would 'property abandonment' mean they have just walked away and disappeared, or is this more likely to be a legal strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member