GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to The Morning Call and State Police for stepping up the investigation again!

I am convinced Holly is not far away, and the man (I do think it's a man) who did this to her is even closer.

State Police To ReExamine Holly's Disappearance - 4/29

Tue 4/29/14: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...lice-plan-interviews-20140429,0,4009020.story

Added From The Mcall Furnished Address: http://www.bing.com/maps/#Y3A9NDEuM...Sb2FkJTJDJTIwTWFjdW5naWUlMkMlMjBQQSUyMDE4MDYy

Select Zoom, Bird's Eye View, Rotate As Desired.

Refreshing Progress.

Zooming at the link did no good to me Richrd - it came out as a map of western Europe. :(

ETA: Along with this message: Keine Ergebnisse zu Ihr Suche gefunden.

Don't you just love German. I think that means 'Not found."

I'll re-send this morning's PM attempt.

Looking forward to more of your Great Posts.

I wonder if they'll re - search all the areas then?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Or maybe they will concentrate on making sure they speak to everyone who lives in the park? Although I'd really hoped that would have been done by now.

Someone somewhere has got to have noticed something; anything from a partner coming home with scratches and muddied clothes, to a friend having an unexplained absence at the time of Holly's disappearance....or even someone getting rid of their vehicle in a hurry, or speaking about Holly's disappearance in an odd or knowledgeable way.

So often when predators are caught, people turn out to have had suspicions. Some of them are even discovered to have had direct knowledge, and end up getting prosecuted too. But if they come forward of their own violition to tell what they know, it can make a big difference to the prosecutor's attitude, I think.

I can understand how lots of people may have known where Holly lived, as it's the same for us all, I guess. But there can surely only be a small number with the local knowledge to know about the back door leading to an area of concealement and somewhere to park a vehicle, and neighbours not being around or able to see? Not to mention it seems like they must have known what time Holly walked her son to school, and left for work.

I can understand how lots of people may have known where Holly lived, as it's the same for us all, I guess. But there can surely only be a small number with the local knowledge to know about the back door leading to an area of concealement and somewhere to park a vehicle, and neighbours not being around or able to see? Not to mention it seems like they must have known what time Holly walked her son to school, and left for work.

It was reported that Holly DROVE her son to the bus stop, not walked him to school.
With her vehicle being GONE during that time period, that was an opportunity perhaps for someone to see that she was NOT home, and perhaps they broke in while she was gone, or they broke in after she got back home, or she let them in,
and there was a struggle, and they left through the back door.

"Grim's relatives said they believe something bad happened to her on Nov. 22 between 6:33 a.m., when she drove her teenage son, Zach, to the bus stop, and 7 a.m., when her mother stopped at her mobile home to check on her."
http://articles.mcall.com/2013-11-2..._bus-stop-lower-macungie-township-mobile-home

IMOO.

No one is 100% sure about the car other than Holly's mom starts it once in a while. I suggested one of the guys check the trunk...just so we can put that possibility to bed.

Also suggested getting someone in to check the holding pond.

Also suggested that they get KYW news radio and channel 6 in philly to piggyback the story from the Morning Call and WFMZ if possible.

Sounds like things are starting to move again. Big thanks to the State Rep who got involved and applied some errr....."sense of urgency" to the PSP and the news paper and radio station that picked up the story and ran with it.

WFMZ 69 in Allentown and FOX 29 in Philly ran the story.

WFMZ was doing an interview at 7:00 with more family members and the BF.

The Volunteer Team Media Coordinator is on the ball. She's trying to get the story piggybacked to Harrisburg on affiliate stations to stick it under the Governors and PSP Commanders noses.

At least for the time being, PSP is doing something and talking to Holly's Mom. Lots of local folks being interviewed.

The big question is going to be asked by family on camera. "Why is PSP not calling in Professional Search Teams?"

There may be a tentative link to Bethlehem PA. Still looking to see where that leads.

This new development regarding publicity is good timing now.
There been enough of a break.
Back to looking for Holly.

I need to touch base with the team again today, but it appears a number of the PSP officers in suits were highway patrol officers pulled off patrol to interview.

You could look at this two ways, they needed the extra manpower to do a more extensive interview of the park residents...or....they want to look like they are doing something on camera because a State Representative just reamed out someone in the command structure and it's now in the public eye.

WFMZ 69 in Allentown and FOX 29 in Philly ran the story.

WFMZ was doing an interview at 7:00 with more family members and the BF.

The Volunteer Team Media Coordinator is on the ball. She's trying to get the story piggybacked to Harrisburg on affiliate stations to stick it under the Governors and PSP Commanders noses.

At least for the time being, PSP is doing something and talking to Holly's Mom. Lots of local folks being interviewed.

The big question is going to be asked by family on camera. "Why is PSP not calling in Professional Search Teams?"

There may be a tentative link to Bethlehem PA. Still looking to see where that leads.

Seems the "big question" was edited out of the news reports yesterday.

I need to touch base with the team again today, but it appears a number of the PSP officers in suits were highway patrol officers pulled off patrol to interview.

You could look at this two ways, they needed the extra manpower to do a more extensive interview of the park residents...or....they want to look like they are doing something on camera because a State Representative just reamed out someone in the command structure and it's now in the public eye.

Well I guess some is better than none, but I doubt these troopers are skilled to ask questions about an abduction/missing person. I hope they were at least given a list of questions! I would think different people would be asked different questions so I hope they know how. I hope this is a real investigation and not a "show" to shut people up.

I hope someone from msm asks the Police
"what do they think happened to Holly, (and) do they have any leads"

What interviews? I'm in Germany and I don't get Pennsylvannia TV. Anybody have a link?

I really, really hope this long silence on the part of LE hasn't been just defensive - I am still heartbroken about Ashley Kline's alleged killers returning to reburn her already burnt body....I am convinced that would not have happened if police had released details of the last known people to see her. Instead of allowing the impression she went running up the highway in her pyjamas, on her own. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice77