GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange time for a break-in by a stranger IMO. Too early for occupants to be gone for the day.
I agree... if it would someone that knew her schedule, they would know she would be back from the bus stop very quickly.

Attachments

• grim3.jpg
    grim3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 64
I wonder if this perp was watching her home, and perhaps watched her boyfriend leave, so this person knew he wasn't there, and knew nobody was there after Holly dropped off her son at the bus stop.
IMOO.

I agree... if it would someone that knew her schedule, they would know she would be back from the bus stop very quickly.

Someone observing the house would probably see her leave in the car and not return until after work 99% of the time. This day may have been different because it was cold and her son got a ride to the bus stop. As I recall it may have been one of the first mornings of the cold spell that went through the Northeast. She probably drove him so he could wait in a hot car instead of standing outside at the corner.

If she let him stay in the car until the bus came, then a) she probably would have been gone for 10 minutes or more and b) it really would only seem like she left a little early for work. Given her mother's recent retirement and the fact that they likely carpooled together then returning home from the bus stop (instead of picking up her mother) may have only been a recent thing.

I hope I'm doing this right, this seems to be her home, I compared it to the video of her home on the news, same bbq and chair and lawnmower in the back yard and the fence is somewhat slanted down.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1100...ge+Rd,+Allentown,+Pennsylvania+18106&t=h&z=16

heres the news report, showing her home.
http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...oken/-/132502/23230778/-/ctwqu1z/-/index.html

Ok, my map didn't work, I scrolled thru the mobile home complex and thats how I found it, 5686 Reppert Lane. If someone can figure this out for me.

On the previous map, you have to scroll to the right to see the mobile home park.

Put these coordinates in Google Map search:

40.558913,-75.568968
Or click below

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212726761364351103699.0004eca81bcee0d9049ee&msa=0&ll=40.558772,-75.568809&spn=0.003844,0.005681

okay. i looked it up. sorry not trying to be a pain! i just thought this was her address..see below. i marked where you told me as well. mine has a ? mark

These two mobile home parks have both been referenced as to where HG lives from the beginning. I thought it was verified that she really lives in Red Maple Acres off of Grange NOT the park off of Hamilton. Can someone in the know please confirm? TIA.

I looked up her address in the docket sheets and got. 1190 grange rd apt 1-2 wescoesville pa that's where I got the addy and the google map picture of. Sorry if I was mistaken!

I looked up her address in the docket sheets and got. 1190 grange rd apt 1-2 wescoesville pa that's where I got the addy and the google map picture of. Sorry if I was mistaken!

thank you for researching, Saphyrrra! :seeya:

Could the addy you have here been an address of Holly's before she moved into the mobile home park she lives in now (Red Maples Mobile Home Park)?

:waitasec:

We are assuming that someone had entered her home and somehow took her or forced her to go with her. Yet, let's not forget that LE said this was not an abduction.

So, what if nobody entered her home. What if she got a call that frightened and panicked her so much that she left in a hurry, forgetting her cigarettes, knocking her coffee over, and running into a table/chair on her way out the backdoor. Running to or away from someone?

Just speculating.

This link is interesting for Red Maples at 1190 Grange Road in Wescosville. This is a senior retirement living community, 55+

http://www.senior-retirement-living.com/SeniorLifestyleCommunity.php?Community=23141

Activities include boating and RV storage.

I wonder if it is possible Holly was taken to an RV, or even placed inside of a boat?

Once you are on the link I provided for Red Maples, that link has a site you can click on
(Show Homes in This Community), and that link will show a couple of manufactured homes for sale in Red Maples Mobile Home Park.

IMOO.

We are assuming that someone had entered her home and somehow took her or forced her to go with her. Yet, let's not forget that LE said this was not an abduction.

So, what if nobody entered her home. What if she got a call that frightened and panicked her so much that she left in a hurry, forgetting her cigarettes, knocking her coffee over, and running into a table/chair on her way out the backdoor. Running to or away from someone?

Just speculating.

Good thinking, but where did she go, if she ran away? And why not call her mom, son, family, boyfriend, job?
IMOO.

Good thinking, but where did she go, if she ran away? And why not call her mom, son, family, boyfriend, job?
IMOO.

Well I don't know. Maybe she has a secret she feared will be exposed if she doesn't immediately take care of it. :moo:

Just speculating.

I am fairly certain that LE are considering her disappearance suspicious. They have been aggressively searching and investigating every day since she disappeared, including right up to today.

This link is interesting for Red Maples at 1190 Grange Road in Wescosville. This is a senior retirement living community, 55+

http://www.senior-retirement-living.com/SeniorLifestyleCommunity.php?Community=23141

Activities include boating and RV storage.

I wonder if it is possible Holly was taken to an RV, or even placed inside of a boat?

Once you are on the link I provided for Red Maples, that link has a site you can click on
(Show Homes in This Community), and that link will show a couple of manufactured homes for sale in Red Maples Mobile Home Park.

IMOO.

I'm not sure what that link is about.
1190 Grange Rd, Wescosville, is right in the middle of Red Maples mobile home park where Holly lives, and it is not a retirement park, and it looks nothing like the pictures in that link.
I live near the location, and drive by all the time.

ETA: I looked closer at the site in the link. It seems to be just a reference with referrals for places that seniors might want to live. Somehow that park got listed in its directory. It is not actually a retirement community, but might be an inexpensive place a senior might choose if they were searching for a place to live in that city.

Someone observing the house would probably see her leave in the car and not return until after work 99% of the time. This day may have been different because it was cold and her son got a ride to the bus stop. As I recall it may have been one of the first mornings of the cold spell that went through the Northeast. She probably drove him so he could wait in a hot car instead of standing outside at the corner.

If she let him stay in the car until the bus came, then a) she probably would have been gone for 10 minutes or more and b) it really would only seem like she left a little early for work. Given her mother's recent retirement and the fact that they likely carpooled together then returning home from the bus stop (instead of picking up her mother) may have only been a recent thing.

Actually, according to her mother, and articles, it was routine for Holly to take her son to the bus every day.
Her mother said that Holly always went back home, had a cup of coffee and watched the news, before leaving for work.

I'm not sure what that link is about.
1190 Grange Rd, Wescosville, is right in the middle of Red Maples mobile home park where Holly lives, and it is not a retirement park, and it looks nothing like the pictures in that link.
I live near the location, and drive by all the time.

ETA: I looked closer at the site in the link. It seems to be just a reference with referrals for places that seniors might want to live. Somehow that park got listed in its directory. It is not actually a retirement community, but might be an inexpensive place a senior might choose if they were searching for a place to live in that city.

http://www.senior-retirement-living...&City=Wescosville&community=23141&allfamily=1

Thanks! I then clicked this link for All Ages and it came up with Red Maples, so it's bit confusing. Thanks for clarifying. :)

I am fairly certain that LE are considering her disappearance suspicious. They have been aggressively searching and investigating every day since she disappeared, including right up to today.

You're right they did. If they have said it's not an abduction, but search intensely for her, does that leave us with only one sad conclusion?

I got 1190 too, but it was a mobile home for sale. I could see it wasn't the same as the one in the video though. Something a bit weird seems to happen with searches for the name of the park....or something.

In the video, there are trees, a fence and a lampost (I think) right by Holly's home. I just couldn't see a home with a fence in the right position and/or the home.

I suspect the bus stop was at Red Maple Acres Rd and Grange Road.

If I were searching, I would check the two settlement ponds on either side of the large parking area behind the mobile home park, the stored mobile homes on the other side of Grange Road and all the stands of woods nearby the park.

The large parking area would have provided an ideal spot to park a car, move quietly into the park and abduct Holly and exit the area. I doubt anyone thought to check tire prints in the part of the parking lot closest to the mobile home park.....

Thanks so much for the input here. An experienced eye is always welcome!

What do any locals think about some volunteer searches being carried out? Would people be likely to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie