GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thread 1 page63......Tracker states that he heard she MAY have been involved in "risky adult alternative lifestyle activities".

Someone also said she was a member of a site similar to Craigslist, but that they didn't think they could name the site per rules

Yeah, I'm not sure if that @ will send him a notification or not? thx!

I wondered if the defense has asked for a continuance due to the extensive amount of evidence they would have review. Might be looking for a broken chain of forensic evidence custody....anything they can poke a hole in.

It was also said the defense wanted privy to the Stephanie Roof case. Seems so long.
It just smacks of such desperation for Raszler's defense to try to make some claim that Horvath was involved. If that's the reason both of the cases are dragging so long, I think that's pathetic.

DA = District Attorney
DP = Death Penalty
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
UCCP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas

[Contribution # 6768
Thread # 244203]

Last edited:
Holly's mom has passed away. I'm not sure what negotiating for the rest of her remains would accomplish for either side. If I were family, I would urge the DA not to make the deal and let waste of human DNA get the needle.

She has a son who may want to lay his mother to rest.
The other name you mentioned and has since been changed... is not the man going to trial for her murder. Although many feel a connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back