PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Little AK also had scratches on both his cheeks, and his nose. I think they are unlikely to be self-inflicted by a ragged baby nail or nails, because that would mean inflicted by both hands and their hand movements are uncoordinated at that age. Even if his arms were flailing, that would mean both hands were on his face. I also don't see how it is possible for such a young baby to be resistant while being put in his car seat, to flail his arms, or have them up near his face, the manoeuvre involving shoulders and upper arms being positioned with adult hands to keep his arms down while the straps are slipped over his shoulders. And even if it was in the process of setting him in the car seat, she would be holding him underneath each armpit, preventing arms flailing near his face, IMO.

Quote from L&C video linked above;

"She also stated that Doe sustained a scratch to his face while she was placing him in the car seat and he flailed his arms."

My mom was changing my diaper when I was an infant and i rolled off the bed. I’m clearly (maybe up for debate lol) ok. Heard that story my whole life that I always kept a hand on both my daughters while changing them.

Your post does spark memories for many of us. Some of these tragedies of the moments (that turned out just fine) were memories of the "suspect and the victim" of our childhoods.
Supposedly, I almost died of pneumonia when three months old, so was forever cognizant and urgent of lung related effects on my littles.

Found it, @Tortoise despite my eyes really bothering me tonight and that print is so small. It was a statement made about LK's injuries not AK's. The paragraph is describing AK's injuries, then it's just the last sentence that switches to LK's. Sorry for my error. Can't correct my post #772 now, but please note the injuries described as acute were for LK.

View attachment 528921
Usually in medicine acute means new vs multiple incidents which would be called chronic or other ways of saying long term abuse having many stages of healing. IMO he was saying Ari’s injuries were new and happened around the same time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs
Back