PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok folks, I am here. Here are some pix of the courthouse and courtyard, and my view from the hall outside Judge Rangos’ chambers. A clerk already popped her head out and said they will just be picking trial dates today, but that is ok with me. I still wanted to be here. She said they will bring us into chambers at 9 am.

Attachments

• IMG_5039.jpeg
    IMG_5039.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 10
Ok folks, I am here. Here are some pix of the courthouse and courtyard, and my view from the hall outside Judge Rangos’ chambers. A clerk already popped her head out and said they will just be picking trial dates today, but that is ok with me. I still wanted to be here. She said they will bring us into chambers at 9 am.
So glad you could make it!

I know that the county jail is attached by a catwalk to the Allegheny County courthouse. I wonder if NV’s attorneys will have her brought there to appear today? I guess @steeltowngirl will have to let us know……

Reactions: IDK
Ok, I’m back home now. They didn’t let me in, as it was just the attorneys and the judge in chambers. NV did not appear. Or if she did, they must have brought her in some other way, she didn’t come from the second floor hallway.

As they left chambers, I followed the attorneys to the elevator. I had recognized Shrager. I asked them if pretrial conference was down, he said yes, we set trial dates. I asked if the dates would be published on the docket, he said yes. He then asked who I was. I said I’m just here to get info for a social media site. He asked which one. I answered, WS. We three entered the small elevator. Doors closed. He said wonder if it will move? I said well, it’s Friday and I’m stuck in an elevator with two handsome men, what can go wrong? He chuckled and said ‘not so bad then?’ I answered no, with a smile. Elevator doors opened and we went our separate ways.

The only other interesting thing was a man in the hall asked if I was a public defender. I said no, here to observe. He still proceeded to tell me his story of being extradited to Pittsburgh on rape charges that he already served ten years for in Georgia. Nice guy, soft spoken. I had to interrupt him to leave and chase down Shrager though.

That’s all there was today.

jmo

Attachments

• IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5041.jpeg
    IMG_5041.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5039.jpeg
    IMG_5039.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0