PA, James Lambert, 73 , beaten to death by 7 youths, Philly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have an angry youth problem here. This disgusts me. And scares me. <modsnip> Stay safe. Don't go out alone. Anywhere
<modsnip> Poor fellow, minding his own business, lived 73 years and 7 "children" decided it would be fun to beat him to death and film it. IMO you cannot rehabilitate those children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids today don't seem to fear anything or anyone. Back in the day, we "feared" our teacher, our parents, our neighbors, etc... <modsnip> We were ashamed if we did something wrong and the shame was even worse if others found out. And parents were ashamed if their kids did something awful. What the heck has happened? (Rhetorical question)

Can you imagine being the parent of one of those kids? Neither can I. EPIC FAIL

Kids today don't seem to fear anything or anyone. Back in the day, we "feared" our teacher, our parents, our neighbors, etc...<modsnip> We were ashamed if we did something wrong and the shame was even worse if others found out. And parents were ashamed if their kids did something awful. What the heck has happened? (Rhetorical question)

Can you imagine being the parent of one of those kids? Neither can I. EPIC FAIL

Where do they learn that type of behavior?
They pushed and shoved and beat an old man with a heavy construction cone.....because why?

Human beings behaving like a pack of wild dogs. This was a horrific crime and it needs to be prosecuted with all severity. There is a $20,000 reward for the capture of these young killers. They should be put away for the rest of their lives, but of course that will not happen.

What is happening to our country?!

Human beings behaving like a pack of wild dogs. This was a horrific crime and it needs to be prosecuted with all severity. There is a $20,000 reward for the capture of these young killers. They should be put away for the rest of their lives, but of course that will not happen.

What is happening to our country?!

Societal breakdown? Feral behavior conquers normalcy and humanity?
It needs to stop, IMO

If all these kids are juveniles, then it's possible they will be charged as juveniles. Unless they already have prior records, I see the punishment based on rehabilitation rather than incarceration. Small comfort for this fellow's family.

I think it's true that many children really don't see the ramifications of their actions. But even kids, those in the 10 to 14 age like the two brothers who have come forward, are aware that if you hit someone you can hurt them. If you hit them with a projectile like a traffic cone, the injuries are exponential.

As much as I would like to see these kids pay for what they did to this man who was minding his own business, <modsnip - off topic> It ends up being a societal problem not a discrete issue with a few adolescents.

Im so disgusted what is happening with the youth of today how could anyone do this but especially children I just can't understand it so sad for this poor man and his family just lost for words my children would not be out of this time of night let alone even do this horrific abuse were our there parents
RIP poor man

The 14-year old will be charged as an adult, but only for third-degree murder. From the photo I saw he's an extremely angry looking, and large, youth. There's a lot of rage in that photo. He'll get a few years and probably come out a more hardened criminal.
The 10-year old will get probation and that will be it.

WHERE are the parents?? Is there a dad around?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back