Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no. I think you are right.

There's an obituary from November that is also of interest, if I am correctly remembering the identity of C.M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this has ended up as predicted...Jamie’s Mom knew all along. Me too.

Wonder if the brother knew and decided to "find" her after the passing of C.M.

I'm lost.....is this home owned by a boyfriend of Jamie's or something?

I'm lost.....is this home owned by a boyfriend of Jamie's or something?

Hang tight. It will be detailed in the news shortly. Anything else said would break TOS at the moment. Soon.

Hang tight. It will be detailed in the news shortly. Anything else said would break TOS at the moment. Soon.

Ah, did a little digging, figured it out. Will be following to hear why this wasn't discovered sooner....

Ah, did a little digging, figured it out. Will be following to hear why this wasn't discovered sooner....

Yes. Unless the parents are elderly and never went in the garage?
The odor...

Yes. Unless the parents are elderly and never went in the garage?
The odor...

I know...the odor....that's what I was thinking of. (And also why didn't LE do a search, unless this was ONLY the parents' home?)

If it's really this possible to hide a dead body in a home so that it's not detected by odor, just imagine how many other missing people are "buried" the same way.... Anna Majiewski (I know I slaughtered that spelling) from Chester County comes to mind.

I know...the odor....that's what I was thinking of. (And also why didn't LE do a search, unless this was ONLY the parents' home?)

If it's really this possible to hide a dead body in a home so that it's not detected by odor, just imagine how many other missing people are "buried" the same way.... Anna Majiewski (I know I slaughtered that spelling) from Chester County comes to mind.

I think it will be very important for LE to connect the dots on any other missing women this individual might have come in contact with at some point. Jamie might not be the only one...

I think it will be very important for LE to connect the dots on any other missing women this individual might have come in contact with at some point. Jamie might not be the only one...

No doubt. Cause of death could be a huge tip.

I've been following from the beginning...can someone message me what the connection is!

thank you...I refreshed my memory.
oh my. This is so horrible.
I sit here shocked.

Maybe the bin wasn't at the parents house the whole time? Hence why they didn't notice a smell.

Just catching up on this....when I first read about the bin being found I immediately thought of Jamie. How terrible for that poor woman. I hope somehow, some way, her family can find closure and a get a bit of peace from that.

So terribly sorry Jamie.

So if the person who committed the crime past away I guess nothing really happens??

OMG... Roses, are findinghg and forager aware?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back