Screen Captures from http://www.wpxi.com/news/29341626/detail.html

JPeterson.jpg

JPetersonHome.jpg

JPetersonCar.jpg

Search for Jamie -

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8TH, 10:30 A.M.

Please check in at the command center:

Giant Eagle, 4110 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Jim Peterson, Jamie Peterson’s Dad, has put together a ground search for his daughter.

Volunteers are asked to wear long pants, closed toe shoes. Bring a camera and/or your cell phone. Bring a walking stick. You NEED to be able to contact the command center from your location, a cell phone is absolutely necessary.

Maps and instructions will be distributed on site. Parking is available at the Giant Eagle.

Jim wishes to expand the search to the greater Bellevue area, and as volunteers are organized, groups will be directed as such.

Thank you to the Great Mods here for allowing me to post!

:blowkiss:

This is less than an hour from me. My mother and I (and whoever else I can round up) will be there Saturday morning to help with the search.

Thanks for sharing this information. May I share w/others (probably through facebook) in the area who might be able to help?

This is less than an hour from me. My mother and I (and whoever else I can round up) will be there Saturday morning to help with the search.

Thanks for sharing this information. May I share w/others (probably through facebook) in the area who might be able to help?

Please pass the word! Anything we can do to get her name and face out in the public the better! I'm working with the local news media to get the search info out tonight. I'm hoping for the 11pm news to start off then all day tomorrow and Saturday.

The family appreciates anyone and everything we can do to help spread the word!

I can support the map links that have been posted. I live in the neighborhood. Thank you all for the attention to this case - Jamie is a friend of mine.

I can support the map links that have been posted. I live in the neighborhood. Thank you all for the attention to this case - Jamie is a friend of mine.

Thanks for posting mollydriver, I was hoping you would! The people here really are as great as I've been saying :blowkiss:

Can you print the map that Hollye posted? I had to send my daughter to bed but I'm still working on getting the other one printed so I can scan it and send it to you. It's frustrating me!

Has LE been able to ping her cell phone?

LE hasn't said if they have tried pinging, I do know they have had contact with the phone company though and know whom she spoke to before she went missing. I do know LE has talked to that person. I'm hoping they are trying pings, they have helped so much in so many other cases and she did leave with her phone with her.

All I have are The Giant Eagle (above in the searh info).

Jamie shopped at both Home Depo and (that) Giant Eagle the morning she went missing. She bought stuff to fix a toilet at Home Depo and a lot of groceries. Doesn't sound like someone who would run off.

Were the items she purchased found in her home? Or are they missing too?

The reason I'm asking - I wasn't sure where the Giant Eagle connection was made or how it fit in. If the items were in her home (which would obviously mean she made it back home), is it being assumed that she might've went back out to that GE for something?

The Google map is still printing quarter page. I have tried everything. I even went to some more obscure mapping programs but they don't allow for "thumbtacks" or place markers. It's so madding!!!

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9326-body-found-near-local-high-school

This was on the local fox news tonight at 10 but I can't find any of their local news on their website.

Yes, she did make it home from Giant Eagle the stuff she bought was all at the apartment. the only reason it's important is that it shows she didn't appear to be suicidal. Her car was/is at her apartment the door to the apartment was locked. She was gone, along with her purse, glasses and cell phone :( There isn't a store within walking distance and Jamie had recent and multiple knee surgeries so it is very unlikely she would have walked anywhere. Whomever she left with (and I'm sure she left with someone) she knew and knew enough to get into their car with them.

I'm a little upset but hoping if it is her that the family at least knows where she is now.

It was confirmed to me that the UID woman is NOT Jamie so the search will continue!

Search for Jamie -

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8TH, 10:30 A.M.

Please check in at the command center:

Giant Eagle, 4110 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Jim Peterson, Jamie Peterson’s Dad, has put together a ground search for his daughter.

Volunteers are asked to wear long pants, closed toe shoes. Bring a camera and/or your cell phone. Bring a walking stick. You NEED to be able to contact the command center from your location, a cell phone is absolutely necessary.

Maps and instructions will be distributed on site. Parking is available at the Giant Eagle.

Jim wishes to expand the search to the greater Bellevue area, and as volunteers are organized, groups will be directed as such.

Was anyone with her during her shopping? Did they have this on video? Reason i'm asking is if she bought " A LOT" of groceries, would she need help carrying them into the house since she has had knee surgery?

What time was she done shopping? Receipts? I read in one of the articles that she was supposed to pick her kids up at school, wondering if who ever she ran into was going to drive her to the school to get the kids. If this is something she does often the kids may know who that person is. IMO

I'm not local enough to help with the search but praying for her family and friends and I hope she comes home safe.

Was anyone with her during her shopping? Did they have this on video?

There was nobody with her shopping, there was a video and she was seen coming in and leaving alone. I'm not positive how many groceries she bought for sure. I know she didn't need help for basic things like that though.

Reason i'm asking is if she bought " A LOT" of groceries, would she need help carrying them into the house since she has had knee surgery?

What time was she done shopping? Receipts?

I do know the police have the receipt and that is what they used to base their times in looking at the video. I don't know the exact time but from what I remember it was in the morning hours around 10am or so (according to Jamies dad)

I read in one of the articles that she was supposed to pick her kids up at school, wondering if who ever she ran into was going to drive her to the school to get the kids. If this is something she does often the kids may know who that person is. IMO

I have only heard that when the kids got home Jamie wasn't there. I know they have busing in that area so I don't know if the article meant she would go to the bus to go get them? This is something I will ask about today though and find out.

I'm not local enough to help with the search but praying for her family and friends and I hope she comes home safe.

BBM and my responses in red!

Thank you for the prayers, everything helps right now :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487