PA PA - Jamie Peterson, 30, Ross, 26 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Jamie's children. Why is their zero news about this missing person? :(

Oh, I was hopeful for a moment.... :(

I wish there was something, anything at all, about Jamie in the news - anything to let the area know she's still missing and hasn't been forgotten. I believe the last bit of coverage was back in October? That's just not right. A mother is missing, a daughter...a friend. This is important.

I can only hope that there are things going on behind the scenes that are better kept private in the hopes of bringing Jamie home and bringing to justice the person responsible for her disappearance.

Not new news regarding Jamie specifically, but interestingly enough, The Patch will be featuring a missing person, cold case or unidentified person from the greater Pittsburgh region once weekly. The woman interviewed for this article is local, and is the area director for The Doe Network, the Team Pennsylvania victim's advocate for NamUs and started and runs the Pennsylvania Missing person's website. Oh, and she also finds time to work - unreal how dedicated this woman is. So, hopefully with this, we can get Jamie's name back out there - she has never been forgotten, not for one second.

http://northhills.patch.com/article...eekend-patch-feature-5f25f7b9#comment_3242211

Bumping for Jamie's children. Where is their mommy?

We are a little shy of the 1 year anniversary of Jamie's disappearance on September 26, 2011. Searches stopped shortly after, news coverage ceased as well - I don't think there's been mention of Jamie in local media in what will be a year come October (well, besides a May article - 8 months! after her disappearance). Why?! Why have the searches stopped? Why is local media not reporting on, seeking, pushing for answers? A local woman...mother...is missing - and nobody is talking about it?!

I can't forget...won't forget. Where is Jamie?

This is very sad!
I think the Boy friend is the one responsible.
I believe LE knows he is responsible and her family also.
They need to find her and they need evidence.

Prayers they find her!

Candlelight vigil:

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
8:30 pm
160 N. Fremont Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15202

This is in Ross Township, but barely - right at the border of Ross and Bellevue Borough. This is the address of Jamie's former residence - it is exactly at the "T" intersection where Forest Avenue ends and meets N. Fremont Avenue.

Bumping for Jamie's children and loved ones.

I pray for a resolution to this case soon. I can't imagine what her children/family are going through. It's been too long!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff
Back