GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did you see or hear 2pm was when he took the child? The only way that would make sense is if the child stayed home from school that day but family said she took him to the bus Tuesday morning. Elementary school wouldn’t be home via bus or even let out of school by 2pm. And yes his district had school that Tuesday.
I’m personally not sure what direction I feel this went. Could he have done something? Sure but when because it would have had to be during the daytime Tuesday. It’s possible since they are searching at mascaro that they know she is there and that maybe whatever happened was her own doing. Wouldn’t be the first time someone had an accident at a dumpster and didn’t make it out.
I am not sure what you mean by ”wouldn’t be the first time someone had an accident at a dumpster and didn’t make it out”?

Just to clarify, the 2pm thing. The last time anyone spoke or saw Jennifer was at 2PM Tuesday. That is when her business associate saw her. I don't think anyone said anything about her son and 2PM. The only thing that was said is that her son slept over her business associate's house that evening and she was to pick him up at the bus stop on Wednesday. She never showed up to pick him up and that's what sounded the alarm bells that something was wrong.

I am not sure what you mean by ”wouldn’t be the first time someone had an accident at a dumpster and didn’t make it out”?
There was a story in the news last week about a body found in a clothing donation bin, and you hear about that from time to time. People are "diving" for things in there and get stuck. That's all I can think of.

I highly doubt that happened here. I have never heard of police searching a landfill for someone who accidentally ended up there due to their own folly.

Google it. People dumpster dive or accidentally throw something out and get hurt trying to retrieve items, people have gotten drunk or high and have gone in them and fell asleep and didn’t get out before a truck came. There are thousands of cases like that. Now I don’t think that’s what happened. I think a cadaver dog hit on the trash can but trash had already been picked up prior to the dog hitting on it. I believe she is deceased and at mascaro because police wouldn’t spend their time there if they didn’t have some evidence she was there.
My issue with it being something sinister is that if she did in fact put her son on the bus that Tuesday morning then whatever happened to her happened during the day and someone would have had to remove her during the day or come back and do it during the night.

Google it. People dumpster dive or accidentally throw something out and get hurt trying to retrieve items, people have gotten drunk or high and have gone in them and fell asleep and didn’t get out before a truck came. There are thousands of cases like that. Now I don’t think that’s what happened. I think a cadaver dog hit on the trash can but trash had already been picked up prior to the dog hitting on it. I believe she is deceased and at mascaro because police wouldn’t spend their time there if they didn’t have some evidence she was there.
My issue with it being something sinister is that if she did in fact put her son on the bus that Tuesday morning then whatever happened to her happened during the day and someone would have had to remove her during the day or come back and do it during the night.
Could have even happened overnight if someone slept over. Are we sure Jennifer took her son to the bus stop? If someone slept over and something happened after he was asleep Monday night, he could have been told, "let's let mom sleep in...." (Either way, seems like the disposal would have had to happen during the day while he was at school). I'm confident LE knows what happened and it's just a matter of time before an arrest is made. I hope the guilty party is getting their ducks in a row for being sent away for the rest of their life.

I don’t think, unfortunately, that this is a case of dumpster diving gone wrong. I think police had whoever is responsible on their radar quite quickly and am hoping for (and somewhat expecting) an arrest soon. I wonder if they’ll go for no body if they can’t find her though…Moo.

A timeline for Jennifer’s movements leading up to her disappearance is difficult to make since very little has been put out into the news.

But I’m posting this tidbit to show that she was placed at her home (I can’t tell if she was driving in, or away, though) on Tue afternoon by her neighbor:

Her neighbor, [EF], said she saw her briefly Tuesday afternoon and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"She was driving by. I was in the parking lot talking to another neighbor in the car with my dog," [EF] said. "We both waved hello and I went inside."

Now, a time of day is not given, only that it was Tue “afternoon” When the neighhbor-friend saw her.

Also stated in the same article:
Investigators say Brown was last seen by a "friend and business associate" on Tuesday afternoon
Friends, family of missing Montgomery County woman plea for help locating her

So, since it says she was last seen by the business associate on the same Tue afternoon, we can assume it was later than when her neighbor EF saw Jennifer driving in the psrking lot at their homes, imo.

Did the business associate see her at her home, or elsewhere?

When neighbor EF saw Jennifer driving, was she leaving to see him?

But what of the clocking in, but not clocking out while working at home clue. How does that system work? If she had to run out for errands, let’s say, does one generally clock out, then clock back in upon return to resume work for that day? Anyone know how it is typically handled?

A timeline for Jennifer’s movements leading up to her disappearance is difficult to make since very little has been put out into the news.

But I’m posting this tidbit to show that she was placed at her home (I can’t tell if she was driving in, or away, though) on Tue afternoon by her neighbor:

Now, a time of day is not given, only that it was Tue “afternoon” When the neighhbor-friend saw her.

Also stated in the same article:

Friends, family of missing Montgomery County woman plea for help locating her

So, since it says she was last seen by the business associate on the same Tue afternoon, we can assume it was later than when her neighbor EF saw Jennifer driving in the psrking lot at their homes, imo.

Did the business associate see her at her home, or elsewhere?

When neighbor EF saw Jennifer driving, was she leaving to see him?

But what of the clocking in, but not clocking out while working at home clue. How does that system work? If she had to run out for errands, let’s say, does one generally clock out, then clock back in upon return to resume work for that day? Anyone know how it is typically handled?

What doesn't add up is that the business associate was the last to see her at 2:00 PM on Tuesday. He then proceeded to take the son over his house for a sleepover. I am in the same school district. School is not over at 2:00 in any school in this district. So, how did he get her son? Did he go to school and get him? Doubtful. Did he meet him at the bus stop, absolutely not, someone would have seen him doing this, and yes, there are a ton of children in this community, he wouldn't have been the only one there picking up a kid. So when exactly did he get the boy? And how is that possible if the last time he saw her was at 2:00 PM. I'm sure LE has already sorted this out, but still a huge question in my mind.

What doesn't add up is that the business associate was the last to see her at 2:00 PM on Tuesday. He then proceeded to take the son over his house for a sleepover. I am in the same school district. School is not over at 2:00 in any school in this district. So, how did he get her son? Did he go to school and get him? Doubtful. Did he meet him at the bus stop, absolutely not, someone would have seen him doing this, and yes, there are a ton of children in this community, he wouldn't have been the only one there picking up a kid. So when exactly did he get the boy? And how is that possible if the last time he saw her was at 2:00 PM. I'm sure LE has already sorted this out, but still a huge question in my mind.
Maybe he picked him up from the bus and the bus driver had never seen him before and thought it was odd because Jennifer was always the one to pick him up. But the driver figured it was OK since the child seemed to know the man?

Consider that a hypothetical since comments on social media are not fact.....

Maybe he picked him up from the bus and the bus driver had never seen him before and thought it was odd because Jennifer was always the one to pick him up. But the driver figured it was OK since the child seemed to know the man?

Consider that a hypothetical since comments on social media are not fact.....

Absolutely hypothetical, I guess then the bus driver would have spoken to LE already if that was the case. Of course we aren't privy to that information.

Jennifer Brown, 43, from Royersford, Pennslyvania, has been missing for almost two weeks as crews search through a landfill miles away.

Jennifer Brown, 43, (pictured) was reported missing on January 4
Police searched a landfill and took a dumpster from Brown's living development
Police searched a landfill and took a dumpster from Brown's living development

Brown was last seen around 2pm on January 3 by a friend and business associate.

The next day, she was reported missing after she didn't pick up her eight-year-old son from the bus stop.

The missing mom's neighbors reportedly said that a large dumpster was taken from their development by cops earlier this week.

Brown's aunt, Diane Brehm, mentioned a landfill that was also searched.

I want to know if it's a usual thing for her to have her 8 yr old sleep over at her male business partners home. If it was a playdate with a school friend, it sounds normal and fun.

If not, then I have some questions.
I've wondered the same, but no one has said anything other than that's where NM was when his Mom went missing.

I don’t think, unfortunately, that this is a case of dumpster diving gone wrong. I think police had whoever is responsible on their radar quite quickly and am hoping for (and somewhat expecting) an arrest soon. I wonder if they’ll go for no body if they can’t find her though…Moo.
Agree. Jennifer wasn't a transient person, which many of those type of accidents involve.

It seems no body cases are more common these days. We know little about the evidence LE has at this point, but I would hope if she isn't found, it's strong enough to make an arrest and get a conviction.I feel awful for her family, publically they remain hopeful in the face of some pretty strong indicators she isn't coming home :confused:

The body was found in an alley near the 7000 block of Greenwood Avenue & Church in Upper Darby. Roughly 30 miles from Royersford and not too far from Philly. Interesting, because another poster upstream wondered while PPD was at Jennifer's home because it was out of their jurisdiction. Now we wait for an ID, if it's not Jennifer-it's someone's daughter :(

Last edited:
The body was found in an alley near the 7000 block of Greenwood Avenue & Church in Upper Darby. Roughly 30 miles from Royersford and not too far from Philly. Interesting, because another poster upstream wondered while PPD was at Jennifer's home because it was out of their jurisdiction. Now we wait for an ID, if it's not Jennifer-it's someone's daughter :(

Really odd dump site/situation. Just over the city line, in full view of houses and playground, in an alley that looks like it gets use, and covered by a large mattress. It’s not easy to transport and move a mattress. The PD needed a van. The body badly decomposed but couldn’t have been there long. Really odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back