GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There must be some cameras and ring doorbells around where she lives.
Jennifer lives in Montogmery Brook, a condominum devlopment. Not sure if she rents or owns, but I found many of them listed for sale. There are hundreds of them, hopefully LE is asking for footage in key areas of the complex.

So she didn't show up to the bus stop on Tuesday, but her phone was last used on Wednesday. Where was she Tuesday night? Did anyone talk to her?
I believe she was last seen by a friend/coworker on Tuesday 1/3 around 2pm and wasn't supposed to pick her son up until Wednesday 1/4 at a bus station.
Investigators say Brown was last seen by a "friend and business associate" on Tuesday afternoon and was scheduled to pick up her son from the bus stop the next day.

I'm also concerned that her work cell, wallet purse, keys etc were in her car in front of her house yet her personal phone is MIA. People don't usually go away on their own leaving all of that in the car. With the keys in the car tells me it was probably open. Doesn't make sense to me. IMO

Neighbors say she's a single mother, but her son was sleeping over at a friend's house Tuesday night.

Officials say she was supposed to pick up her son from the bus the following afternoon.

Neighbors who didn't know her well tell 69 News that she was often seen outside waiting for her son to come home from school. Those who knew her better say she was very vigilant about her son all the time, so to not show up was extremely unlike her.

Friday night around 8 p.m. Philadelphia police were seen combing the area.

Friends of Brown in the neighborhood say they are holding a vigil by Brown's home Saturday at 5 p.m.

Conflicting reports as to exactly where her car keys, work phone, and purse were located. Some outlets state they were ‘found in the vehicle’, others state ‘were found inside’, and others state ‘were found inside the home’. If they were found inside the home and only her personal cell phone is missing, then I’d be wondering if here house keys are missing. If her house keys are missing then its very possible she either walked outside to talk to someone or visit a neighbor. If her house keys were also found inside the house then that’s suspicious even more. Either way, they need to go door to door and request any and all security footage. Was she a ‘sleep walker’? We’re her shoes missing? Exactly who is this co-worker/business associate?

The car parked at home, and all her belongings being inside either her home or car, aside from her personal phone, makes it sound like she stepped outside to make a call or left briefly to go somewhere very close by. I can’t imagine you would go somewhere with your phone and not your keys unless you believed you were going to be right back or remain close by in the area.

Unless she was forcibly removed from the home and her abductor(s) took the phone. Though there’s not nearly enough information to really know what happened. Hoping this ends well.

I believe she was last seen by a friend/coworker on Tuesday 1/3 around 2pm and wasn't supposed to pick her son up until Wednesday 1/4 at a bus station.
Investigators say Brown was last seen by a "friend and business associate" on Tuesday afternoon and was scheduled to pick up her son from the bus stop the next day.

I'm also concerned that her work cell, wallet purse, keys etc were in her car in front of her house yet her personal phone is MIA. People don't usually go away on their own leaving all of that in the car. With the keys in the car tells me it was probably open. Doesn't make sense to me. IMO
Unless she was parked in a garage? I park in an enclosed/attached garage (locked) and leave my keys and purse in my car all the time.

The car parked at home, and all her belongings being inside either her home or car, aside from her personal phone, makes it sound like she stepped outside to make a call or left briefly to go somewhere very close by. I can’t imagine you would go somewhere with your phone and not your keys unless you believed you were going to be right back or remain close by in the area.

Unless she was forcibly removed from the home and her abductor(s) took the phone. Though there’s not nearly enough information to really know what happened. Hoping this ends well.
Maybe she went for a walk. I hope they are thoroughly canvassing that neighborhood. She could be inside one of those condos.

This helps clarify why she wasn't picking her son up until Wed. He was staying Tuesday night with a friend, so most likely, that friend's parents picked them both up from school or he took the bus to that house instead.

As others pointed out, there's a discrepancy on where her belongings were left - in her car or inside her house. Inside her car makes me think she was maybe heading out somewhere and something happened either at her car or perhaps she forgot something in the house and ran back in to get it and either going or coming from the house something happened. Many people keep their cell phones in their pocket so it makes sense her personal phone would have been on her person. If everything was actually left in her house like this article states, I think that opens up a lot of other questions. Was she out for a walk? Did someone come to the door? Did someone break in?

The "seen by a friend and business associate" plus her working from home makes me think she might have been seen on a Zoom work call. It's confusing the way it was worded - are the friend and business associate two separate people or is it one person who identifies both as a business associate and a friend of hers? If it's one person, I likely think it was a work video call Tuesday afternoon where she was seen. MOO

Her vehicle was parked outside of her home, and her car keys, wallet, purse and work cellphone were found inside. Brown’s personal cellphone has not been found but has not been communicating since the morning of Jan. 4, 2023.

I'm going with LE's report. It also appears she was on her cell phone the morning of 1/4/23. The car was parked OUTSIDE her home so I'm not going with a garage at this point.

Family says she's a smoker, I wonder if her cigarettes/lighter were in the car or missing. IMO

I’m thinking possibly she was either leaving or arriving home JMO

Her vehicle was parked outside of her home, and her car keys, wallet, purse and work cellphone were found inside. Brown’s personal cellphone has not been found but has not been communicating since the morning of Jan. 4, 2023.

I'm going with LE's report. It also appears she was on her cell phone the morning of 1/4/23.
RSBBM
The question is, at what time in the morning? Also, are her house keys accounted for?

This helps clarify why she wasn't picking her son up until Wed. He was staying Tuesday night with a friend, so most likely, that friend's parents picked them both up from school or he took the bus to that house instead.

As others pointed out, there's a discrepancy on where her belongings were left - in her car or inside her house. Inside her car makes me think she was maybe heading out somewhere and something happened either at her car or perhaps she forgot something in the house and ran back in to get it and either going or coming from the house something happened. Many people keep their cell phones in their pocket so it makes sense her personal phone would have been on her person. If everything was actually left in her house like this article states, I think that opens up a lot of other questions. Was she out for a walk? Did someone come to the door? Did someone break in?

The "seen by a friend and business associate" plus her working from home makes me think she might have been seen on a Zoom work call. It's confusing the way it was worded - are the friend and business associate two separate people or is it one person who identifies both as a business associate and a friend of hers? If it's one person, I likely think it was a work video call Tuesday afternoon where she was seen. MOO

I think they are both the same person, that's just my interpretation.

I'm going with LE's report. It also appears she was on her cell phone the morning of 1/4/23. The car was parked OUTSIDE her home so I'm not going with a garage at this point.

Family says she's a smoker, I wonder if her cigarettes/lighter were in the car or missing. IMO

There are no garages at the condo complex she lives in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back