GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What the hell is wrong with this man? Unbelievable that he planned this out with this level of detail. Did he break the fax machine at her work too???? Insane. So insane.

Step-Father's Preliminary Hearing Scheduled for Tuesday, December 9th

*Gregory Robert Graf, W/M/53, Date Of Birth: 10/06/1961*

Day 6

Wed., Nov. 26th: Lower Court Criminal Docket Sheet*:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-03207-CR-0000114-2014*

[ Try using Firefox® if needed. ]

Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail Since 11/26/14.

18 § 2501 §§ A (F1) :: Criminal Homicide

Two Useful PA Government Websites for Who's Been Accused Of What:

[ Includes: Charges --- Bail – Pre-Trial Confinement – MotionS --- Court DateS

Advancement to Upper Court --- Trials ---Verdicts --- Sentencing --- Payments --- FollowUp ]

All PA Cases Begin In Lower, Magisterial District Court:

1) http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/mdj.aspx

1A) Search Type: Select: Participant Name

1B) Option: Date Of Birth – Example: 01/02/1934

To Simultaneously Check 66 PA Counties, excluding Philadelphia:

1C) Select Date Filed: “01/01/1970” thru Today's Blue Calendar Date

Historically, the More Serious Cases Are Closed-Out in Lower, Magisterial District Court,
then Advanced, with a New Docket Number, to Upper County Courts of Common Pleas:

2) http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx

In this Upper Court Site, Repeat Steps 1A), 1B), and 1C).

"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Grades of PA Crimes:
H1 = Heinous / Murder of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Our Thanks To All Of Jessica's Tireless On-Line, and In-Person Searchers.

Why would he put her body in a shed when he's clearly a man familiar with many outdoor settings? Just because he didn't have enough time?

I wonder if he had been assaulting her since she was small. And she just kept quiet. I wonder if he was a sex offender and he made the deadline before Megan's law came into affect so he didn't have to register as one.

Why would he put her body in a shed when he's clearly a man familiar with many outdoor settings? Just because he didn't have enough time?

According to the PC, he put her body behind the shed, but not in it. Still doesn't answer your question though.

I wonder if he had been assaulting her since she was small. And she just kept quiet. I wonder if he was a sex offender and he made the deadline before Megan's law came into affect so he didn't have to register as one.

They said he had no real criminal history prior to this, so likely he never was reported.

According to the PC, he put her body behind the shed, but not in it. Still doesn't answer your question though.

How did he sleep at night??? His wife had to be so torn up - how did he do it? I cannot imagine.

I have been soooo busy I haven't had time to follow this case closely..just the snippets I see on the local news when I catch them. And I just so happened to catch the story tonight. Her stepfather!! How horrific! How long was he her stepfather I wonder...guess I should read through the thread

I don't even know what to say. I feel so bad for her poor babies, her husband, her sister was due to deliver next week and her poor mom.

What is this world coming too? Makes me sick!

Sending prayers to Jessica's family. RIP Jessica!

What a horrible ending. RIP Jessica. Prayers for her family.

Here is a good example of LE not telling what they know. It was originally said where her car was parked, there were no cameras when in fact they had the in their cross hairs the whole time.

Exactly! Which is why those who are new to following cases will soon understand

- LE ALWAYS knows more than those on WS, who are part of the general public.
- LE will not tip their hand if they don't need to and often they do not.
- Rumors do not help to find a missing person & causes more pain to the family.
- It's important not to point fingers or speculate the identity of the perp unless they've been named as a POI or suspect.
- Remember that family members and friends of victims do read these and other forums, sometimes from the very beginning of a case.

Did the police ever get her body? I feel so bad for her poor mother..but since it's been a few days idk how the decomposing process goes but shouldn't it smell by now? Like the mother didn't notice any unusual smell? Not trying to be gross but the smell of death can't be missed..Just my opinion or was her mother staying somewhere else like maybe with Jessica's husband to help care for the kids?

Poor Jessica....

she was 5'4".....

I wonder what size this monster (GG) is?

:no:

Oh my gosh, didn't expect this, so sorry Jessica. Just horrible for her family and friends.

:rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025