PA PA - Joanne Williams, 22, Scranton, 7 Dec 1978

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her parents died years ago. She was a single child. She has two cousins who are probably in their sixties or seventies now. Pretty sure the answer to your question

FO was connected to organized crime. If you read all the newspaper articles from when he was a 15 yo kid in juvie to right before he is identified as a murderer in the papers it's obvious.
Yet this is never mentioned anywhere. I wonder why.

Here's a random guess. FO got away with hiding JWs body in 1978 so when he killed Jolene Lakey almost eight years later he put her body in the same place. Cathedral Cemetery.

So Osellanie was involved with chop shops and the entire network of which they are a part. If he killed Joanne he never would have ditched the car. He would have taken it apart, hidden it or changed its appearance and identity and sold it or something along those lines. You would think?

If I run a chop shop and commit a crime where the victim's car could be evidence, what am I going to do with that car?

Scriptgirl got me thinking with her question above. Joann actually had a very large extended family who back then at least seemed to mostly be in Lackawanna County. All you ever heard from in 50 years of newspaper articles was her mother, father and one cousin. Her father died two years after she went missing. Her mother years later. There is no family member that seemed to want to keep the story alive. No anniversary vigils. It was only when the newspapers did something that these two spoke. No press conferences. Nothing. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means something.

FO was connected to organized crime. If you read all the newspaper articles from when he was a 15 yo kid in juvie to right before he is identified as a murderer in the papers it's obvious.
I'm going to post all the articles now to support this. It shows that Frank was a starting at 15 and basically up until his murder arrest was heavily involved in an insurance scam ring and a stolen car ring. The mob connection is shown by the names of other people mentioned in the articles with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back