Dental: Is available and entered
DNA:
Initial inquiry underway
Fingerprints: is available elsewhere

Circumstances
Unknown.

Here's her facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/kaitleddy

Top of her page says "Kait Leddy" and right underneath it says in parenthesis "Kaitlyn Lantz Leddy". I wonder if she regularly goes by the nickname Kait, and I also wonder where the "Lantz" name fits in. Also, she lists Bryn Mawr as her location, so just pointing that in case anyone is searching online for her.

I could not find anything out there on her disappearance in MSM. Not that I snooped on family's pages, but if I did, I'd say that I didn't see anything there either (LOL). Makes me wonder if it was a voluntary disappearance (not that that makes it any less frightening for her family).

My question is why was she not reported missing earlier? According to what we have seen she disappeared January of 2014?

My question is why was she not reported missing earlier? According to what we have seen she disappeared January of 2014?

When person's case is added to Namus it does not mean that that is date when person was reported missing. Namus add older cases quite often, usually on push from families or LE.

What makes you say that?
From the sisters story
""At that point, it had been two years since the frigid January night when she took a taxi to the foot of Philadelphia’s Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Two years since my parents sat with detectives, viewing security camera photos that showed her walking toward the bridge’s high point in her red North Face jacket but not continuing. Two years since the searches for any trace of her came up empty.""

Charley Project: Kaitlyn Lantz Leddy – The Charley Project

• Missing Since01/08/2014
  • Missing FromPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
  • ClassificationLost/Injured Missing
  • Date of Birth04/16/1991 (28)
  • Age22 years old
  • Height and Weight5'8, 115 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA red North Face jacket, black pants, and black over-the-knee UGG boots.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Leddy has a tattoo of the letter K on her right hip. Her nickname is Kait.
Details of Disappearance
Leddy took a taxi to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on January 8, 2014. Surveillance camera footage showed her walking onto the bridge towards it high point, but she was never seen walking off the bridge. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

I agree that it looks suspiciously like a suicide. I guess my only hesitation is this: don't bodies in water almost always turn up because they float? I'm wondering if she jumped, why has her body never been found?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed
Back