GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nailed it! Probably told him its over or I want divorce and him being the selfish coward he is couldn't accept that.
yeah that is what I was thinking. He was working for the gas rig lost his job.They were fighting because he was not working.SHE told him he had to leave and he knew he would have nothing or kill her and have everything?

That article was so poorly written. I'm not sure of the accuracy of much of it. It also said this:

But I thought T.T. was her sister, not BJ's sister. KJS's maiden name was Wertz, wasn't it?
yes, TT is Kelley jo's sister. Kelly's maiden name was Wertz. TT is now married was just married Friday.so not sure what tt's last name is now.

Now I'm going thru Kelly Jos family feels like.... My sons ran away and missing.. This is the worst [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Rebecca

I think he strangled her to death or drowned her in the bathtub. The act of dumping her in water was to destroy forensic evidence and complicate the cause of death. Coroners always seem to struggle to find a cause of death when someone is found in water and their bodies have decomposed for a couple of weeks. Even toxicology reports can have skewed results, due to the water and the breaking down of the bodies chemical makeup during decomp.

Things that are obvious on a freshly killed victim don't seem to apply to someone that has been soaking in water for a while. Case in point, when someone is manually strangled, there are indicators of that in the blood vessels of their eyes, as well as bruising around the throat. After a few weeks in water however, these same indicators are not nearly as visible, and may not be present at all. The longer they are decomposing in the water, the more complicated it becomes.

If there were obvious signs of trauma, such as a gunshot wound or a knife wound, this guy would have already been charged. My guess is that he's claiming she O.D'd, collapsed, fell down, or something similar. He's gonna make 'em prove how she died. Let's just hope they can.

This looks and sounds like to me something that hubby picked up on a C.S.I. episode.

There are a lot of info they are not releasing but, have told the family. The family is very upset where they found her and how disrespectful it was.And after a week I can only imagine how much decomp(considering where he put her) she actually had.This is sickening. I hope Pa does not have room for him in prison and they commission to send him to NY.

There are a lot of info they are not releasing but, have told the family. The family is very upset where they found her and how disrespectful it was.And after a week I can only imagine how much decomp(considering where he put her) she actually had.This is sickening. I hope Pa does not have room for him in prison and they commission to send him to NY.

NY DO THEY DO THE DEATH PENALTY? There he needs

You know what pisses me off?? PA state boys can do every charge in the world for drugs n drivin charges.. But why are they afraid to do any murder charge.. I know of another case they swept under the rug( literally bullet in floor) what's wrong with them ?

Rebecca

Hi Everyone,

Please remember we do not allow posts that link to pay sites.

I removed several posts that quote the "Lockhaven" on-line news site. It is a pay only site so it's off limits.

Thanks everyone for participating.

Tricia

You know what pisses me off?? PA state boys can do every charge in the world for drugs n drivin charges.. But why are they afraid to do any murder charge.. I know of another case they swept under the rug( literally bullet in floor) what's wrong with them ?

Rebecca

I know it is frustrating, but, LE need time to get their ducks in a row. I am confident that BJ will be charged with KJ's murder. IMO

I'm sorta puzzled about how the kids play into this. She had a friend that saw her an hour before she "left", and she was fine. The son told the cops that she left to walk to the store. Are the kids lying to protect dad ? Is the friend lying ? If not, where would he have been able to attack her where it wouldn't have been noticed or seen in broad daylight ? The timeline on this one seems squirrely to me as well.

Now I'm going thru Kelly Jos family feels like.... My sons ran away and missing.. This is the worst [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Rebecca

Your son ran away, Rebecca? Oh, no! Do you have any ideas about where he may have gone? Have you reached out to his friends? I really hope he makes it home soon or calls you to alleviate your worries.

Funeral Services in 6 Days, Saturday, 4/25

Kelley Jo (Wertz) Snyder ::: 1981 - 2015

Sun., April 19th : Best Life Tributes* : http://bestlifetributes.com/?siteid..._action=2&obituaryid=142695&obituaries_page=1 :

"Name: Kelley Jo Snyder

Dates: Birth Date: January 30, 1981 -- Death Date: April 5, 2015

Obituary: RENOVO - Kelley Jo Snyder, 34, of Renovo passed away Sunday, April 5, 2015.

She was born January 30, 1981 at Fort Hood, TX a daughter of John Wertz of North Bend,
and her mother Kelley (Curren) Varner, of Homer City, PA.

Kelley was married to William “B.J.” Snyder.

She attended North Bend United Methodist Church.

Kelley served in the Army, in which her father is very proud of.

She enjoyed spending time with her family, and her children were her life.

Surviving are two sons, Ty and Ethan, and a daughter, Eden; also four sisters, T.T. Wertz of Renovo, Tiffany Varner, and Nikki Varner, both of Homer City, and Brittany Varner, of Johnstown.

A visitation will be held from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m., Saturday, April 25, 2015 at the Maxwell Funeral Home, 205 Fifth Street, Renovo, followed by a graveside service at 3:30 p.m., at North Bend Cemetery with Pastor Doug Conway officiating.

Memorial Contributions can be made to the Family.

Visitation: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, on Saturday, April 25, 2015, at
Maxwell Funeral Home, 205 Fifth Street, Renovo, PA 17764

Cemetery: North Bend Cemetery, 207 Main Street, North Bend, PA 17760"

* Printable Version: Select Obituaries, then Previous Obituaries

Best Life Tributes™ offers a No-Cost Subscription to their Obits.

Our Support To All Involved.

Now do we get him shipped there.. Even tho PA is trying to passi if no lethal injection is available they will be killed with guns

Rebecca
Do you have an MSM link to back this up? No snark intended, but my understanding is there's been a moratorium on the PA death penalty until some much-needed improvements are made to due process and ensuring innocent people aren't being convicted (as has been the case entirely too frequently in recent years).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back