PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the father, Kortne and her guest arrived home at approximately 3:00 a.m. (per the JVM transcript). Changes made to reflect that.

Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
June 29, 2012:

2:00 a.m. - bar closes

3:00 a.m. - ? Kortne and guest arrive home. (There was an argument between my daughter and the neighbors when they came home that morning, approximately 3 -- it was about 3:20 a.m. when they got home. And she had gotten into an argument with the neighbors. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/09/ijvm.01.html)

3:12 a.m. - Neighbor calls 911 reportedly about the dog - noise disturbance/argument

3:15 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle arrived

3:49 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle leaves

3:45 a.m. (According to the borough police report which lists Lt. James Hunt as the investigating officer, Stouffer, a part-time hair dresser, has not been seen since about 3:45 a.m. --- see link below)

4:12 a.m. - LE arrives back at the residence for a 'disturbance.'

4:15 - 4:20 a.m. - they go to bed. (Somewhere around 4:15, 4:20 they went to bed. And then he woke up about 7:30 and left, and my daughter wasn`t there.)

4:36 a.m. - LE leaves the residence.

7:30 a.m. - Guest leaves and does not see Kortne (He claims that she wasn`t there when he woke up that morning? W. STOUFFER: Correct. )

? time - Guest texts Kortne.

Bumping for reference.

I am of the opinion that KS went outside related to the dogs and something happened.

It would explain why she left barefoot and didn't take her keys or phone. She was going down the steps to the back yard with the dog(s).

I don't know what that something was. Could have been a random perp, could have been someone she knows, could have been someone with a grudge.

And I don't know if my little theory about KS taking the dogs out involves another person.

Some neighbor saw her come home (several initial reports) Why? I don't sit up and watch for my neighbors to come home. Why are the neighbors watching her comings and goings?

Maybe the Jesus Saves/Fish Water folks around the corner had a problem with her lifestyle. Coming home all hours, causing a ruckus, having men sleep over .....It seems like the neighborhood was trying to spit her out.

Initial reports could be completely wrong. Subsequent reports have enough holes in them to fly a plane through.

is PA have the same Sunshine Law Florida? We should of seen or heard about the 9/11 calls being verified by now shouldn't we? How hard is it to say either way? How would that hinder the investigation?
On second thought maybe there was no 2nd call and said "friend" doesn't realize he is cooking his own goose ? MOO

Timeline from Lebanon Daily News:
http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21283133/k...gation-entering-third-week?source=most_viewed
Timeline of Kortne Stouffer's disappearance:

Late July 28/early July 29: Stouffer visits Harrisburg's Hardware Bar.
3:12 a.m. July 29: 911 call is made for a disturbance at Stouffer's apartment.
3:15 a.m. July 29: Police arrive and talk to Stouffer and her neighbor.
3:49 a.m. July 29: Police leave the scene.
4:12 a.m. July 29: A second 911 call is made to the apartment.
4:31 a.m. July 29: Police arrive but get no answer at Stouffer's door.
4:36 a.m. July 29: Police leave for a second time.
7:30 a.m. July 29: An unidentified overnight guest reportedly wakes up and leaves the apartment.
2:25 p.m. July 31: Palmyra police issue a missing person news release.

What if LE didnt knock on their door cause all was quiet!

That's why I said I was beginning to wonder about some of the facts as reported by MSM because it was reported that they did in fact knock at both doors.

I dunno where Kortne is, but IMHO Le and family need to have a press conference and lay everything out straight, point blank- as much as they all are able without it hurting what ever investigation they may be doing. Clarification from all and transparency from some.
I don't know how they expect the public to follow and stay interested in the case, with the lack conversation and given a fair bit of irresponsible journalism, that seems to be continuing ( one dog, two dogs, door locked, door unlocked ...really)

I am so confused.....here's hoping 'they' can all get on the same page and FIND KORTNE

good day

That's why I said I was beginning to wonder about some of the facts as reported by MSM because it was reported that they did in fact knock at both doors.

I think it might have been a drive by and someone along the way made an assumption about door knocking.

It's a 20-25 minute drive from Harrisburg to KS apartment correct? If so, assuming they left when the bar closed, it seems that they may not have gone directly home. I wonder if there are any cameras on the roads between the bar and Palmyra that can assist in determining this.

I am of the opinion that KS went outside related to the dogs and something happened.

It would explain why she left barefoot and didn't take her keys or phone. She was going down the steps to the back yard with the dog(s).

I don't know what that something was. Could have been a random perp, could have been someone she knows, could have been someone with a grudge.

And I don't know if my little theory about KS taking the dogs out involves another person.

Some neighbor saw her come home (several initial reports) Why? I don't sit up and watch for my neighbors to come home. Why are the neighbors watching her comings and goings?

Maybe the Jesus Saves/Fish Water folks around the corner had a problem with her lifestyle. Coming home all hours, causing a ruckus, having men sleep over .....It seems like the neighborhood was trying to spit her out.

Initial reports could be completely wrong. Subsequent reports have enough holes in them to fly a plane through.

I think so too!
I think she went to walk the dog before going to sleep!
And I do think the neighbors didnt like them.

Did they only complain when the BF wasnt around?

I have a neighbor that only complains to me he wont say a word when hubby is home!

It's a 20-25 minute drive from Harrisburg to KS apartment correct? If so, assuming they left when the bar closed, it seems that they may not have gone directly home. I wonder if there are any cameras on the roads between the bar and Palmyra that can assist in determining this.

Saying the bar closed at 2 does not mean they left at 2 they let patrons finish drinks nothing is served after 2.... but ppl stay even out in the parking lots!
Many times ppl stop and get something to eat!

I dunno where Kortne is, but IMHO Le and family need to have a press conference and lay everything out straight, point blank- as much as they all are able without it hurting what ever investigation they may be doing. Clarification from all and transparency from some.
I don't know how they expect the public to follow and stay interested in the case, with the lack conversation and given a fair bit of irresponsible journalism, that seems to be continuing ( one dog, two dogs, door locked, door unlocked ...really)

I am so confused.....here's hoping 'they' can all get on the same page and FIND KORTNE

good day

Well I have a feeling they know exactly who they are looking at and have a suspect....They need more evidence to arrest!
JMO

M & C were definitely out together that night along with another guy that was pictured dancing with K. Also, C made an fb post that sunday afternoon at 1:35 in Palmdale (which is around the area K lives between palmyra and hershey). There's not much around there except a Duke's bar and grill which he may have been posting from. But he also tagged a couple of those same guys he was with that night.

So, he obviously didn't have to work Sunday. So...why awake so early leaving K's house?

I dont think they knocked but that just me ,I do think they would have answered!

If she had taken the dog out...why was the dog in the apartment when her parents came looking for her? Who brought the dog back? And why would her shoes be there? Are slippers or flip-flops missing? I wonder if a young person would even go to walk the dog without their phone, no matter what time it was.

From what I know of the HBG bar scene, the bouncers start moving people out the doors between 1:30 & 1:45. There have been numerous incidents between gaggles of drunken partiers emerging at the same time. The clubs have worked out a system where they stagger closing times to try to avoid the gatherings that can end in shootings or stabbings.

People congregate outside the clubs after they're directed out - to smoke, decide where to go next, where the heck did we park the car, are you riding with me, do we need a cab, did you text your mom, etc?

I'd give them 10- 15 minutes to run through all of that and then crawling through downtown traffic when everyone else is coming out of parking garages and alleys - traffic can get a little slow.

At least 5 minutes, as much as 10, to get from wherever they parked to the South Bridge that would take them to 322. After that, there's about 30 minutes on 322. Once you hit the eastern edge of Harrisburg on 322, there are traffic signals on 322/422 from there through....oh...Lebanon/Jonestown at least. 322 becomes 422 at the western edge of Hershey. You can tell when you've hit Hershey because the highway is brown for a mile or two leading up to HersheyPark Drive. 322 then forks to the right, separately, towards Ephrata.

If they came down through Hershey, there's oddly complicated construction on Chocolate Avenue (422). It could easily have been an hour from closing time to reaching the house, especially if they were dropping people off.

If they took the right fork to 322 to avoid Chocolate Ave, they'd have had to cut back over a bit further down 322 and that wouldn't have shortened their time.

Hypothetically, door to door could possibly be 30 minutes-ish. If you walked out of the club and straight into a running car that was facing the right direction and all of the traffic signals were green. When you add people, it adds time.

That's my opinion and I drive from Harrisburg to Hershey pretty regularly.

If she had taken the dog out...why was the dog in the apartment when her parents came looking for her? Who brought the dog back? And why would her shoes be there? Are slippers or flip-flops missing? I wonder if a young person would even go to walk the dog without their phone, no matter what time it was.

She could have put the dog in the house and then the neighbor confronted her again and there was an argument!

This sleep over friend and the neighbor seem off to me.
And I do believe LE has their eye on the prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro