PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, it was the neighbor I spoke to that said she was scared of the downstairs neighbor. My impression of Kortne in talking to people is that she is not one to back down from anyone.

I'm kinda like that. It can come off as a direct personal challenge to some people, like irritating a wasp nest.

Downstairs neighbor is 41 or 43 from what I can tell. I get two different people.

So, we're probably not talking about old folks with walkers and such.

Ok so that says to me she went out to get something out of her car!
Never made it back into the apt!

I swore i saw it said it was locked lol
Getting confused!
http://www.ldnews.com/lebanonnews/c...isappearance-investigated-possible-kidnapping

"When Stouffer did not show up for work on Monday, July 30, her mother went to her apartment. She found the door unlocked and Stouffer's wallet and cell phone inside and her car parked outside. But Stouffer was not there."

Well, this explains our confusion. We know nothing, basically.

I keep coming back to the poster with local knowledge posting that the overnight guest " passed out" over there that night. Am I reading too much into that? Or was he really out of it and wouldn't have heard Kortne open the sliding door to fetch something from her car?

Im starting to think she went out after something in her car someone came up to her.
sleepover guy might be telling the truth.

I keep coming back to the poster with local knowledge posting that the overnight guest " passed out" over there that night. Am I reading too much into that? Or was he really out of it and wouldn't have heard Kortne open the sliding door to fetch something from her car?

I think thats possible! He passed out tired and a little drunk.

I am fairly new to this after following half a dozen cases or so, but I have never seen such conflicting or outright wrong information put out there by MSM in a missing persons case. There is usually a fairly reliable set of base facts and at least the constructs of a timeline. Here, with the exception of police contact around 3AM, every aspect of the circumstances surrounding KS's disappearance has multiple versions. What the heck is going on?

Do we know if Kortne's car was used that night? If so, coming home (after a couple of drinks) I can see her forgetting to remove her key, but if she didn't use her car that night then it's more likely that she went down to it after the guest fell asleep.

I am fairly new to this after following half a dozen cases or so, but I have never seen such conflicting or outright wrong information put out there by MSM in a missing persons case. There is usually a fairly reliable set of base facts and at least the constructs of a timeline. Here, with the exception of police contact around 3AM, every aspect of the circumstances surrounding KS's disappearance has multiple versions. What the heck is going on?

I'm hoping it's incompetence and not obfuscation. Coverage, such as it is, is glaringly deficient. IMO

I think if the neighbor was involved in any way the sleepover guy would be pointing the finger at him as to get the attention off himself. He hasnt done that.

Now if he did go to sleep and Kort went to the door and the neighbor gave her a hard time how did the door get locked and her car keys be in the car?

In fairness, we don't know if he has or has not. I'm certain LE has told him not to discuss the case with anyone, particularly MSM so there is certainly a possibility that he has discussed any concerns about the neighbor with LE.

I'm hoping it's incompetence and not obfuscation. Coverage, such as it is, is glaringly deficient. IMO

I think because LE sealed the search docs that left us nothing to go on
MSM also!

I think something was found and le does not want that info put out there

Do we know if Kortne's car was used that night? If so, coming home (after a couple of drinks) I can see her forgetting to remove her key, but if she didn't use her car that night then it's more likely that she went down to it after the guest fell asleep.

We don't actually. I've seen reports that Sleepover Guy drove home, but that hasn't been verified and no one's said which car was used.

If they were in her car, I'd think she'd take her keys with her to get into her apartment. But just because my house and car key are on the same key ring, doesn't mean anyone else carries keys like that.

Rehash from August 2nd news article:

"A next-door neighbor who asked not to be identified said she last saw Stouffer on Saturday afternoon. The neighbor said Stouffer lived at the apartment with a boyfriend and kept late hours, a situation that created friction with their downstairs neighbor."

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21212616

Wonder how boyfriend Bradley (no last name given above) is faring and if he's back home at the apartment?

I think if the neighbor was involved in any way the sleepover guy would be pointing the finger at him as to get the attention off himself. He hasnt done that.

Now if he did go to sleep and Kort went to the door and the neighbor gave her a hard time how did the door get locked and her car keys be in the car?

Not sure about the car keys. I thought the door was unlocked.. Still considering the scenario that she left with the "friend" or group and never came back. They did impound the car. Either there is evidence in the car or no evidence. Hmmmm... I guess it worries me that there was so much tension between the downstairs neighbor and K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine