PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kortne got paid to pose as a biker model in a shoot for bikes/biker show, female biker apparel, etc. that would be legitimate. She certainly is model-like-attractive.

But no reports that Kortne considered herself a model. Actually, have only stumbled upon one reference to her modeling, and that's only to Kortne "dabbling" in modeling.

Not uncommon given her attractiveness and youth:

Stouffer, a hair stylist who dabbled in modeling,...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/the_father_of_kortne_stouffer.html

Thank you epiphany. I saw that I think in this thread, which is why I wanted to know whom she worked for & her agents name. You normally wouldn't land a gig w/o an agent representing you.

Please stop me you guys if I'm asking mundane questions or rehashing old stuff. I came to this thread late but I did read through it today. I've clicked on every single link to the news articles, also, plus read comments. Later I'll go into everyone's online footprints, so far I've only looked at Kortne's & a little of the immediate people surrounding her - just a little. I seriously don't wanna give anyone agita. :D

So Kortne did track in hs? I ran across some pole vaulting stuff but did she run as well? If she ran, how did she find time & energy to smoke herb? Or did that take place after graduation?

She's 21. It looks like much of her exploration occurred after high school.

That having been said, stats show that 17% of high school students are under the influence of something on any given day.

http://schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/22/survey-17-of-high-schoolers-drink-smoke-use-drugs-during-school-day/?iref=allsearch

I think that's a low estimate.

Is her bf back in their apartment?

If so, can he afford the rent on his own since they were trying to save together?

If not, how long would the landlords have to wait til they rent it again considering there's an ongoing missing persons investigation at stake?

Or has it been cleared yet?

So Kortne did track in hs? I ran across some pole vaulting stuff but did she run as well? If she ran, how did she find time & energy to smoke herb? Or did that take place after graduation?

Respectfully BBM

IF TRUE, the same way other high school athletes may drink the weekend into oblivion or similarly imbibe in herb.

Ah, youth.

Thank you epiphany. I saw that I think in this thread, which is why I wanted to know whom she worked for & her agents name. You normally wouldn't land a gig w/o an agent representing you.

I know people who deal directly with the whatever. Somebody knows somebody, wants a pretty girl for cheap, asks around, hires a local pretty girl directly. Not serious, make-a-living modeling.

The people I know who model for there livelihood have agents, yes.

I'm related to this ↓ girl. She's 20 something and has an entire cadre of agents assistants and drivers.

373433_268898796495041_106780163_s.jpg

Kortne did what I think of as "neighborhood modelling"

ETA: That's better - picture was stupid huge, sorry

Is her bf back in their apartment?

If so, can he afford the rent on his own since they were trying to save together?

If not, how long would the landlords have to wait til they rent it again considering there's an ongoing missing persons investigation at stake?

Or has it been cleared yet?

Crime scene tape still up last evening.

Thanks epiphany, now to get to the meaning of her "rough day"...

IMO, hyperbole and not intended to be taken seriously.

Perhaps, a disgruntled hairstyle client or two, or one or two dogs she may have been grooming were uncooperative. Maybe, a touch more than a normal work day.

Therefore, Kortne to brother: "I had a rough day...I need to unwind."

Respectfully BBM

IF TRUE, the same way other high school athletes may drink the weekend into oblivion or similarly imbibe in herb.

Ah, youth.

Ahhh, you get me epiphany, definitely on the same level with facts. This is why I question "selling" vs "infrequent use".

Track isn't like most sports. If you smoke, drink, do drugs - it will have a negative impact on performance. She was good from what I saw. If you already have a healthy enough attitude to participate at such a level, why give that up? Where & when did it turn? Or didn't it? Could some nonfriends be online trying to discredit her? I mean, I'm the kind of poster that likes facts. Sometimes facts are uncovered through rumors. I have yet to find a fact, a flat out fact, that she was dealing &/or selling. Maybe partaking in a minimal toke here & there, but the other? Just haven't seen it...

Ahhh, you get me epiphany, definitely on the same level with facts. This is why I question "selling" vs "infrequent use".

Track isn't like most sports. If you smoke, drink, do drugs - it will have a negative impact on performance. She was good from what I saw. If you already have a healthy enough attitude to participate at such a level, why give that up? Where & when did it turn? Or didn't it? Could some nonfriends be online trying to discredit her? I mean, I'm the kind of poster that likes facts. Sometimes facts are uncovered through rumors. I have yet to find a fact, a flat out fact, that she was dealing &/or selling. Maybe partaking in a minimal toke here & there, but the other? Just haven't seen it...

It would be helpful if Kortne's friends or family would drop by. We're not hearing a lot about her from anyone who knows knows.

I don't understand her overnight guest's verbiage in his text, though... Why didn't he say Where are you...instead of the words he chose?

I had noted earlier that I found it odd too. Some suggested it may just be manner of speech local to the area.

I had noted earlier that I found it odd too. Some suggested it may just be manner of speech local to the area.

It can be. The timing is what's odd to me.

What's the point of texting someone you say is sleeping in another room? Inconsiderate at best.

I was just wondering where "Andrea Bingham" is lately.

I am here and I am reading! I just don't have anything new/interesting to offer. I've already posted my speculations on this case and they have not changed. Most of the information I could have provided about the players in this case has already hit the media/this thread.

The only other thing I'd like to mention is that I think the involvement of drugs in this case has been exaggerated. I believe the lovely Chelsea Hoffman has a lot to do with this. While KS/CP/ and MR have all "experimented" with drugs, I don't believe it was to the extent that is being portrayed. I would be extremely surprised if drugs played a role in this case.

Other than that, I'm waiting and praying for news with the rest of you. :please:

Andrea, thank you so much for your insight! Sooo much! I don't see where she had a habit either, and I'm an outsider that just came new to this thread - plus I'm good at digging up dirt & I'm just not seeing it with Kortne. Nothing she's tried is outside the norm of any other young adult IMO.

Now I'll go back to researching the others...

Still curious as to how many apartments are in that building. I only noticed 2 mailboxes when I zoomed in. Are there more? Maybe the online satellite is old? Who are the neighbors that were interviewed or didn't they release their names yet?

Tenant/Neighbor not involved in Kortne's disappearance, IMO.

Speculation: Is he being protected because he and only he and LE are aware that he may have seen something that we are not privy to?

Andrea, thank you so much for your insight! Sooo much! I don't see where she had a habit either, and I'm an outsider that just came new to this thread - plus I'm good at digging up dirt & I'm just not seeing it with Kortne. Nothing she's tried is outside the norm of any other young adult IMO.

Now I'll go back to researching the others...

Still curious as to how many apartments are in that building. I only noticed 2 mailboxes when I zoomed in. Are there more? Maybe the online satellite is old? Who are the neighbors that were interviewed or didn't they release their names yet?

Two apartments on the 810 side of the duplex. (PalmyraDad used to live in the building). There's a first floor apartment and Kortne lives in the apartment on the second & third floor.

The 808 side has not been divided into apartments to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber