PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been said if Kortne worked on Sat. at any of her 3 jobs? I guess I am really wondering what her whole day was like , leading up to the evening going out hours.

-if someone drove Kortne's car back to her apartment, they'd have gotten there within minutes of CP, KS & possibly others.

So how did *that* driver leave? On foot?

Do kids around there get taxis?

Because in general - if there was anyone else there, and they arrived in the one car, that was owned by MR (who went home, apparently) and driven by CP (who didn't leave) how did they get home? Did they take the Acura? If so, how did CP get home the next day?

Yeah that's what I was thinking - imagining 'I need my car, I have work, can't we stop and pick up my car' yada yada. I was imagining her taking her car keys off her main keyring and giving them to someone.

But your point about following them - you're right. And then it would make no sense to leave her keys in the car - wouldn't the person just bring the keys into the house, since they were all going in?

If I try imagine a reason why not, the only thing I can come up with is that the person driving her car was delayed for some reason - to pick something up, or drop someone off, and by the time they got there, the party was over. But they'd need to know where the house is, or have a phone with maps (is that common in this area? I know that I and pretty much all my friends do, but we're a little older and we're in London) Plus this is all a big leap since we don't know if this even happened, or, for that matter, if the keys were even in the car!

It's probably completely irrelevant as well - I often think, if you were trying to track and explain my movements on a night out, it'd look like one bizarre mystery after another, but it all seems perfectly reasonable at the time.

My theory is still that this is an accidental OD, rather than a murder...I just keep getting sidetracked by details.

Very common, yes. (navigation & Siri) Also, she lives on Main Street, so there goes my follow the Acura theory,

If we believe that CP dropped anyone off, that'd still put both vehicles arriving about the same time. And if we believe CP/MR about this being at 2:00 AM ish, that's plenty of time for a bad news party before the first 911 call.

But if KS was obviously impaired when LE arrived, they might have cited her for public intoxication/creating a disturbance. She must have appeared merely p¡$$ed off and been in control of her faculties. KS had to have spoken with LE as subject of the complaint.

Ugh. Chasing my tail.

Because in general - if there was anyone else there, and they arrived in the one car, that was owned by MR (who went home, apparently) and driven by CP (who didn't leave) how did they get home? Did they take the Acura? If so, how did CP get home the next day?

Don't know the details of your first questions, but read that CP said he "walked" to MR's house that morning.

I suppose they could, but taxis aren't driving by. You have to call them.

There's too much we don't know. How many people? How many cars?

Don't know the details of your first questions, but read that CP said he "walked" to MR's house that morning.

But...I thought CP dropped MR off and drove KS home in the Acura. Wasn't the Acura there at 0730?

What's up with the BF & KS?

Why is she so hell bent on being out when he's not around?

She's either unhappy that he's not there and is raising hell in his face or she's DELIGHTED that he's not there and is celebrating.

Wish we could see the text/call logs from that Saturday.

She likes to have fun. She's 21 yo and though they live together, no ball and chain (not yet, anyway) and she has no child. She has many groups of friends. She's outward bound and spirited.

In regards to the keys, when I was a clubbing fool (way back in the day), I used to keep my car key and house key separated - my reasoning is that if I got my purse stolen, I would still have the key to my house in my pocket....for me it was more important to have my house key ON me than my car key (you can always find a ride but breaking into a house isn't always easy)...

Could explain why her car keys and house keys may not have been on the same key ring.

Also, was her neighborhood deemed relatively safe? Did she usually park her car in an out-of-the-way spot? I'd believe "keys in the car" scenario more in both these situations...

If we believe that CP dropped anyone off, that'd still put both vehicles arriving about the same time. And if we believe CP/MR about this being at 2:00 AM ish, that's plenty of time for a bad news party before the first 911 call.

Ugh. Chasing my tail.

I'm chasing my tail too...like a rogue (black labrador) puppy.

I was more thinking, on the subject of delays...about a pickup....would there be anywhere selling alcohol at that hour? It's a rare 21 year old who keeps a stocked cabinet, so surely they'd have wanted to pick up something to carry on the party with?

I feel VERY strongly that MR would NEVER allow another person to drive his car. This is ESPECIALLY true of a person who recently had a serious accident which caused injuries, like CP. (This has been reported in the media, which I believe gives me permission to say this) Compound an aversion to allowing others to drive his car, with CP's accident, with drinking. . .I believe the chances of someone other than MR being the driver of that Acura on that night are astronomically slim to none.

As far as other people being in the apartment, I believe MR and CP were probably the only ones there. No other part of their "crew" has been searched, questioned, investigated, etc. If police believed there were others present, (other than MR,CP,KS) I believe they would be heavily investigating them as well. The idea that there were more people present stems from the article which says "leaving the others in the car". I believe by "others", the article meant CP and KS. . two people is still plural.

But that does not mean that I believe MR and CP's story. Aside from the fact that it changes with the wind as it blows, let's try to get their story straight here. Do any functional, thinking human beings believe this? :what:

CP and MR drove KS home from a bar after she was kicked out of it (despite not actually being kicked out of it, according to the bar itself) stopping along the way to drop MR off at his house (despite the fact that MR is the owner of the vehicle they were driving) before CP and KS proceeded to her home. The neighbor calls the police for two noise disturbances, one of which includes banging and stomping, which CP claims was KS "stomping around the house" in anger, while simultaneously appearing tired and ready for bed. Then CP falls into such a deep sleep that he doesn't hear the police knocking on the door, yet wakes up 3 hours later on a Sunday when he has nothing to do and nowhere to be. He thinks Kortne is in another room when he leaves, but still finds it necessary to text her and ask her "what happened to her". :banghead:

What kind of story is this?

I'm chasing my tail too...like a rogue (black labrador) puppy.

I was more thinking, on the subject of delays...about a pickup....would there be anywhere selling alcohol at that hour? It's a rare 21 year old who keeps a stocked cabinet, so surely they'd have wanted to pick up something to carry on the party with?

Nope. This is Pennsylvania. If you don't have sufficient alcoholic refreshment in your possession at 2:00 AM, you are SOL. No beer in grocery stores, nothin'

Andrea, have you heard if she was ever really at The Gas Station?

I feel VERY strongly that MR would NEVER allow another person to drive his car. This is ESPECIALLY true of a person who recently had a serious accident which caused injuries, like CP. (This has been reported in the media, which I believe gives me permission to say this) Compound an aversion to allowing others to drive his car, with CP's accident, with drinking. . .I believe the chances of someone other than MR being the driver of that Acura on that night are astronomically slim to none.

As far as other people being in the apartment, I believe MR and CP were probably the only ones there. No other part of their "crew" has been searched, questioned, investigated, etc. If police believed there were others present, (other than MR,CP,KS) I believe they would be heavily investigating them as well. The idea that there were more people present stems from the article which says "leaving the others in the car". I believe by "others", the article meant CP and KS. . two people is still plural.

But that does not mean that I believe MR and CP's story. Aside from the fact that it changes with the wind as it blows, let's try to get their story straight here. Do any functional, thinking human beings believe this? :what:

CP and MR drove KS home from a bar after she was kicked out of it (despite not actually being kicked out of it, according to the bar itself) stopping along the way to drop MR off at his house (despite the fact that MR is the owner of the vehicle they were driving) before CP and KS proceeded to her home. The neighbor calls the police for two noise disturbances, one of which includes banging and stomping, which CP claims was KS "stomping around the house" in anger, while simultaneously appearing tired and ready for bed. Then CP falls into such a deep sleep that he doesn't hear the police knocking on the door, yet wakes up 3 hours later on a Sunday when he has nothing to do and nowhere to be. He thinks Kortne is in another room when he leaves, but still finds it necessary to text her and ask her "what happened to her". :banghead:

What kind of story is this?

In your opinion, what happened to Kortne?

Directed to AB- What is MR's motivation for saying CP was driving his car? Keep in mind, I'm pretty sure from looking at court records, that CP's DL is currently suspended. If what he said wasn't true, is CP such a good friend he would take the fall for MR?

@AndreaBingham

I questioned the CP driving story too. I thought it was a crock.

This tale is full of holes. When every sentence you utter leads to additional questions with no plausible answers, you've got a problem.

I'm not completely buying that JS met up with these two at The Gas Station, but if she did, CP might have driven her car home.

I'm convinced that whatever misfortune befell Kortne, it took place in her apartment between 3:45 and 4:31 am.

46 minutes.

Directed to AB- What is MR's motivation for saying CP was driving his car? Keep in mind, I'm pretty sure from looking at court records, that CP's DL is currently suspended. If what he said wasn't true, is CP such a good friend he would take the fall for MR?

Yeah this makes no sense! If CP is saying he walked to MRs in the morning, that makes sense - MR drove, dropped them off, drove home. So why on earth, given CPs vehicle troubles, would they even say he was driving in the first place? Even if he WAS, you'd think they'd cover and say he wasn't!

Yeah this makes no sense! If CP is saying he walked to MRs in the morning, that makes sense - MR drove, dropped them off, drove home. So why on earth, given CPs vehicle troubles, would they even say he was driving in the first place? Even if he WAS, you'd think they'd cover and say he wasn't!

My thought earlier in the week was that possibly CP thought that if he copped to driving LE would think that, considering his current troubles, he was coming clean.

'Oh, man. Yeah, I drove. Guess I'm in big trouble now, eh?' like that.

While I don't know any of the players personally, CP doesn't strike me as a criminal genius.

Speculating only as someone who knows the players in the case, but has NO inside details as to the case itself, I theorize that MR and CP were at KS's house that night and tried to force her into some sexual encounter. She may have resisted, leading them to become a little forceful. While intoxicated, they may have accidentally killed her, not realizing their own strength. From there on, they may have panicked. This is just my opinion, but it will remain such until new details surface which prove otherwise.

I believe they are claiming that CP was the driver in order to provide an alibi for MR. MR wants to say he was at home, sleeping, on the night. . . which would not be possible if he was really driving CP and KS to her house.

I am going to review the rules about posting Facebook information, but if I can do so without violating any rules, my next post will be interesting points I noticed on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie