PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported that BF's father picked up his dog. That means he would have been the one to leave the door open/unlocked right? Why is nobody in the BF's camp talking? Dad entered a crime scene and left the door unlocked to a residence. Kind of odd. Did he notice anything out of whack about KS's stuff being there but her not being there? Was there any concern? To me, this is a pretty major missing piece to the puzzle.

But!

what if they are telling the truth and do not know where she is?

They're going to have to do a bit better, IMO.

-Was KS asleep at 4:31? How do you know that? Specifically - how do you know?

-Did you sleep on the second or third floor?

-Did you walk to MR's house in the morning?

-If so, when was MR's car returned to him?

-Was the car not where you'd parked it between 2:00 & 3:00 AM?

-If KS met you at The Gas Station, how did she get there? Did she drive? Did she come with someone else?

-Who else saw KS at The Gas Station? Did she use a credit card?

-Who arrived first, you or KS?

-If she drove to The Gas Station, how did her car get back to the apartment?

-If KS was asleep when you left, why did you text her and ask her what happened to her?

-Did you see or speak to LE the first time they were at Kortne's apartment for the altercation with the neighbor? If not, why not?

-Describe any interaction you observed between KS and her neighbor.

-Did you see any neighbors or other vehicles on your way out at 7:30 the next day?

-Where was the dog when you left?

there's more, but I have a meeting :silenced:

I think it is possible the second dog was never there this weekend, that he/she had already been staying with BF's family since BF was not going to be there.

I wondered that too but the Lebanon Daily News report from August 11, says "On another note, Scott clarified an earlier report that a dog was missing from Stouffer's apartment. He said there were two dogs in the apartment at the time of Stouffer's disappearance - one Stouffer's and one her boyfriend's. The boyfriend's father picked up his dog, and Stouffer's family has her dog."

No report I've seen has clearly stated when the boyfriend's father picked up his son's dog though. Was it before Wendy Stouffer arrived on the morning of July 30? I think she has stated that only Kortne's dog came to the door when she got there.

I wondered that too but the Lebanon Daily News report from August 11, says "On another note, Scott clarified an earlier report that a dog was missing from Stouffer's apartment. He said there were two dogs in the apartment at the time of Stouffer's disappearance - one Stouffer's and one her boyfriend's. The boyfriend's father picked up his dog, and Stouffer's family has her dog."

No report I've seen has clearly stated when the boyfriend's father picked up his son's dog though. Was it before Wendy Stouffer arrived on the morning of July 30? I think she has stated that only Kortne's dog came to the door when she got there.

Hmm..."at the time of Stouffer's disappearance.."

I'd read that as when WS arrived on Monday, but I see that's unclear. Ugh.

It would be nice to know who KS was fighting with at Hardware and why.

Why would BF's family come to get his dog on Sunday or early Monday?
That does not even make sense, if both were in fact left with her for the weekend. Unless, of course, they had broken up on Saturday, perhaps, and he sent them for his dog?

And if so, maybe the apartment was already unlocked, so he or she just left it as they found it, figuring she was nearby, since her car was there.

I noticed someone has placed a couple sandwich board type signs, one at Main and Railroad and one at Main and Forge, each with a large picture of Kortne and contact info for tips. It's very good to see more opportunities for public awareness.

Where is Kortne?

It has been reported that BF's father picked up his dog. That means he would have been the one to leave the door open/unlocked right? Why is nobody in the BF's camp talking? Dad entered a crime scene and left the door unlocked to a residence. Kind of odd. Did he notice anything out of whack about KS's stuff being there but her not being there? Was there any concern? To me, this is a pretty major missing piece to the puzzle.

I agree!
Was the BF's dog there when KS arrived home?

What if KS was asleep in the home when sleepover guest left?
What if someone came in after he left!
He never said he went to seek her out!
She very well could have been there!

Just a thought

How did she get to the first bar?
did someone else drive her car back thus leaving the keys in the car!

How did she get to the first bar?
did someone else drive her car back thus leaving the keys in the car!

I must be getting old because I don't get why they would drop MR Jr. off at his place and then drive MR Jr.'s car just a few blocks to Kortne's place. I understand it is completely possible, but it just seems other scenarios would have been more likely. 1. Why not drop Kortne off at home first and then CP could drive MR Jr. home and then stay at MR Jr.'s place. It was MR Jr.'s car after all and CP apparently was heading there bright and early in the morning anyways. 2. If for some reason it was set that CP was going to stay at Kortne's, why not drop MR Jr. off at his house and leave his car there and walk the couple blocks.

Speaking of reasons, I still don't get the reason CP was to stay with Kortne. To me it just screams that CP went to Kortne's instead of MR Jr.'s because he thought in his mind they might have sex and when she says no, the unthinkable happens. I just don't buy the "For her protection" story.

I must be getting old because I don't get why they would drop MR Jr. off at his place and then drive MR Jr.'s car just a few blocks to Kortne's place. I understand it is completely possible, but it just seems other scenarios would have been more likely. 1. Why not drop Kortne off at home first and then CP could drive MR Jr. home and then stay at MR Jr.'s place. It was MR Jr.'s car after all and CP apparently was heading there bright and early in the morning anyways. 2. If for some reason it was set that CP was going to stay at Kortne's, why not drop MR Jr. off at his house and leave his car there and walk the couple blocks.

Speaking of reasons, I still don't get the reason CP was to stay with Kortne. To me it just screams that CP went to Kortne's instead of MR Jr.'s because he thought in his mind they might have sex and when she says no, the unthinkable happens. I just don't buy the "For her protection" story.

No matter how much I think about this case, my mind keeps drifting back to these thoughts.

Where's Kortne?

I agree completely. The only reason I can think for CP to go to Kortne's, unless there were a bunch of them heading there to party, is that he thought, for whatever reason, that he might get something out of it.

Could it be because he didnt want to have to get up and go pick CP up the next morning. He says drop me off and come back here in the morning.
Maybe he was done partying for the night!

I agree completely. The only reason I can think for CP to go to Kortne's, unless there were a bunch of them heading there to party, is that he thought, for whatever reason, that he might get something out of it.

Why do you think that?
Do You or does anyone here know them?

Perhaps BF Bradley broke up with Kortne and sent his dad over to collect his dog on the Saturday? That could be why Kortne had such a bad day, wanted to go out that evening to let loose and wasn’t discriminating with whom she partied? In this article (below), Wendy Stouffer says, “the fact that he (Bradley) is home will make Kortne happy.” There has been no public appeal from the BF and that makes me think they were on the outs. JMO.

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21212616 (from August 1st)

I mean i know these guy dont look like saints but id love to hear if any of the locals know them! And what they have to say about them.

Kortne had known them for 2 yrs and 2 yrs is a pretty good stretch if ya ask me,,,
Maybe they are involved but im on the fence with that one!

While I'm thinking about this...people who know CP & MR are here. No one who knows Kortne is here. I wonder why.

We do have 13 guests, though.

Please join us, guests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members