PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the family brought the camera to the attention of LE....I would think that they would have noticed the camera or talked to the businesses around there....I am not even part of LE and any tape available at a local business would have been served a search warrant that 1st week....

keystone cops....why????

I know we've been over this, but since we're in a lull- RSO map

PUBLIC INFORMATION, NO NAMES
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345507144.270756.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably unrelated, but there have been sirens off and on in Hummelstown for the past 5-10'. (And NO, I didn't set the kitchen on fire.)

Kitchen? What is this 'kitchen'?

PlainJaneDoe and Fringles .. I like how you think .. Dermorphin was on my radar the other day! Thinking it might just be the kind of stuff they *might* give Kortne to "calm her down" after say ... two arguments with two different people within 2 hours or so ... *Just a thought*

Yeah, I noticed in the one self-report that I linked, the girl said that she didn't feel much of anything from i/v until she could hardly keep her head up.

Is ketamine still commonly used for non-research vet purposes?

I wonder if the family brought the camera to the attention of LE....I would think that they would have noticed the camera or talked to the businesses around there....I am not even part of LE and any tape available at a local business would have been served a search warrant that 1st week....

keystone cops....why????

This is the keystone state! ;)

This is the keystone state! ;)

If you referred to the PSP as Keystone Kops, how many of people would get the reference?

We might be able to slip that in random conversation, see if anyone notices.

*Sorry to quote myself but I wanted to add ... Them having that particular drug to begin with could/would most likely launch an investigation into horse doping .. why else would they have it? (Not saying this is fact .. only thinking .. I have no proof or have even heard they are involved with this particular drug)

One of the things I think is fascinating about the discussion links I posted upthread is that you can see how some people are "educated consumers" of drugs. Not just "oh look something that will get me f*ed up, I'll take it". Like there's actually a good bit of planning and rational thinking that goes into the decision to ingest...what substance, how much, what route, etc. And you know a lot of people now, when they are curious about something, first thing they do is Google it. And with forums like the ones I linked to, there's a lot of information and alternatives out there, easily accessible and user-friendly. You get to the site or a thread by searching for info about a particular drug but once you're there, you have discussion about alternatives, analogs, etc etc. I think I mentioned before that whenever I go onto one of those sites, and usually I go with a specific purpose, I end up spending much longer than I intended...and that's why.

It's difficult not to see incompetence here.

ICAM. I cannot BELIEVE that this footage wasn't requested earlier. Imagine how this makes Kortne's loved ones feel...it's beyond frustrating. If...and that's a very, very big IF....she did 'wander off' on her own, that might have proved it. :banghead:

Disclaimer: I don't believe there's a snowball's chance in h*ll that she 'walked away' of her own accord.

For some reason .. I'm overwhelmed with grief for this poor family the past two days. I am trying so hard to hold on to hope that LE has their ducks in a row and they will eventually lead to finding Kortne. No matter what she may have been "into" .. no one deserves to be missing. No family deserves this torture.

I think one night this week .. I might travel the beaten path between Palmyra and Grantville to just see if anything jumps out at me ... ya just feel so helpless ... sorry .. just rambling ...

For some reason .. I'm overwhelmed with grief for this poor family the past two days. I am trying so hard to hold on to hope that LE has their ducks in a row and they will eventually lead to finding Kortne. No matter what she may have been "into" .. no one deserves to be missing. No family deserves this torture.

I think one night this week .. I might travel the beaten path between Palmyra and Grantville to just see if anything jumps out at me ... ya just feel so helpless ... sorry .. just rambling ...

I know what you mean. My heart hurts for this family. There's something indescribable about Kortne that has really pulled at me. :(

ETA: I'm just upriver from you...wish I could take a few days off and help in some way.

I'll hopefully be driving the other way. Planning to pick up some t shirts, but my work schedule's been truly awful.

If I get there Wednesday evening, maybe they'll have some.

I'm feeling a little dead ended. This past weekend seemed too quiet.

Why hasn't TES been contacted, again? Seems right up their alley, unless LE knows something.

But if they did know something , that would be THE worst possible thing to conceal.

Off to bury my head in a book.

Yeah .. I'm gonna pop in at the Circle Friday to place my order for a shirt ... It's the first chance I've had to make it. I think this whole investigation is too quiet .. I just can't get past no public pleas for help with searches .. IMO LOT'S of wooded areas that can be searched, A huge river that can be searched, I just don't get it .. I just don't. UNLESS .. they have some sort of evidence that she is still alive.

I know what ya mean coopzoo .. One of my "younger" friends I used to work with is one of Kortnes hang out friends and I have a daughter her age. Just don't think about it happening in "your backyard" .. but obviously it can!

I am so glad that there are so many of you that are near Palmyra; it is so helpful to read your posts.....Thank you!!!

I think about Kortne and her friends and family a lot. Her brother has got to be so heart broken...thinking, if only....

Does anyone know where the dogs led them??? dogs were used weren't they?? also don't understand why no organized searches aren't being done....to much time appears to have been wasted...

Once again, thanks!

Kortne, were are you?
D

I am so glad that there are so many of you that are near Palmyra; it is so helpful to read your posts.....Thank you!!!

I think about Kortne and her friends and family a lot. Her brother has got to be so heart broken...thinking, if only....

Does anyone know where the dogs led them??? dogs were used weren't they?? also don't understand why no organized searches aren't being done....to much time appears to have been wasted...

Once again, thanks!

Kortne, were are you?
D

I'm having an awful time finding the link, but I recall only one dog being brought in and taken through the residence. No trained SAR dogs were used on the search that took place within the two-mile radius of her apartment...and no other organized searches that I'm aware of.

Honestly, how could that business next door allow their video to expire without checking it and/or turning it over to LE? They HAD to know there was a woman missing on their block, it seems that the town is well aware of Kortne. It boggles the mind...no one thought to examine this? Not just the police, but the business owners and employees?

Honestly, how could that business next door allow their video to expire without checking it and/or turning it over to LE? They HAD to know there was a woman missing on their block, it seems that the town is well aware of Kortne. It boggles the mind...no one thought to examine this? Not just the police, but the business owners and employees?

Seriously...there's media vehicles, LE, and police tape all up in their face, and they don't even get curious enuf to check their tape?! I know people are busy and have a lot on their minds but really?!

good grief I mentioned the Napa place next door ages ago and I don't even live there...and they waited that long to get footage from there?
feeling like Ccty texas

Yep!!

Didn't DA Arnold dance around whether or not the FBI was involved in one of his interviews? Fibbys surely would have had agents looking for video in the first week she was missing.:banghead:

I owe Scott Stouffer an apology. Initially, I thought he was micro-managing the investigation. Now it looks like he probably just knew how incompetent local law enforcement is.

I wish the neighbors would lay aside any history, and if guilt free in this situation, come out and talk about who all they saw that night, how MANY dogs were there, vehicles, etc.
Heck I am not completely sold she vanished between 4 & 7 ish.

Did anyone see any activity there on Sat any time? Was the dog(s) not barking any?
Any cars/people coming and going? hear any noises, like tv, stairs being used, toilet /water running?
Could Kortne and or someone else have been in there, and something happened Sat nite?

just pondering

eta sometimes I get 'pouty' and won't answer my cell for periods of time, could she have been brooding Sat?

Unfortunately, we don't have any answers. Supposedly, the LEO saw Kortne on the first 911 visit (3'ish), then overnight guy sent Kortne a text around 7:30 am asking her "what happened?" and further told a news station that Kortne wasn't there when he woke up. That kinda-sorta gave us that 3 -7am window. No idea why we haven't heard from the complaining neighbor unless he has been told not to talk. From what I know, he is in his 60s and married. Unlikely the neighbors grabbed Kortne, but no one publicly appears to know, so all of this is just my observation from MSM.

Ah, the other questions you asked would be so good to learn the answers to because at least we would have a bit more to go on. I am curious when BF's family picked up his dog and WHY unless the Stouffers called them. But then WS said only Sheba was there when she dropped by Monday morning. Too many inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie