PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we don't have any answers. Supposedly, the LEO saw Kortne on the first 911 visit (3'ish), then overnight guy sent Kortne a text around 7:30 am asking her "what happened?" and further told a news station that Kortne wasn't there when he woke up. That kinda-sorta gave us that 3 -7am window. No idea why we haven't heard from the complaining neighbor unless he has been told not to talk. From what I know, he is in his 60s and married. Unlikely the neighbors grabbed Kortne, but no one publicly appears to know, so all of this is just my observation from MSM.

Were the two 911 calls made by the same neighbor? If so, was this the 60ish guy?

Yeah, I noticed in the one self-report that I linked, the girl said that she didn't feel much of anything from i/v until she could hardly keep her head up.

Is ketamine still commonly used for non-research vet purposes?

According to the wiki it is? I didn't realise it was such common medical/vetrinary drug, sort of always thought all that 'horse tranquiliser' stuff was a bit of a put-on. Live and learn!

Ketamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting tidbit reported on WHP21:

"Last Friday, Palmyra Police went to local businesses asking if they had surveillance footage from the night Kortne went missing.

Most businesses in the area don't have cameras, but Miller Auto does. The only problem is that police didn't ask for the tape until last Friday, the day after the tape from July 29 was deleted."

Miller Auto is the parts store right next door to the house. What was on that tape? I guess we'll never know. Frustrating.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...s-its-fourth-week/le6QqK-rpk6brsQedR-s7A.cspx

But, but last Friday was August 17th — 20 days later. :thud:

Before I close all the windows in the house and scream for an hour someone please tell me that Miller Auto’s security video is interior only and they don’t have an exterior street view camera. That way I’ll feel a tad better.

I can't imagine the scope of their cameras include much of the street. Parking lot & entrances would be my guess. It's not a tall building so if they are watching parking lots and entrances, the camera(s) wouldn't be high enough to catch much of the street, IMO.

I'm assuming their interest is in protecting their inventory, including trucks.

I don't believe there's a camera at the rear of the building that faces the alley ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345552902.141930.jpg
62eb8efd-82bc-bf64.jpg

Sorry, but this is the only pic I have of the front of NAPA. The spot on the right is sun glare.
62eb8efd-83ec-76de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantasy can start out innocent sometimes, then go in the wrong direction (in the wink of an eye). Quite clearly, we need to probe the inner circle of friends Kortne ran with, such as the group of four men she was seen partying with at the Hardware Bar in Harrisburg, Pa. Why can`t the police reveal the names of these guys? Is it that bad? Who amongst them would want to kidnap her?

http://thesop.org/story/20120814/wh...ra-pa-young-lady-kortne-stouffer-and-why.html

This is an old article from august 14 but it offers a different view and some of the same questions we continue to have...

I can't imagine the scope of their cameras include much of the street. Parking lot & entrances would be my guess. It's not a tall building so if they are watching parking lots and entrances, the camera(s) wouldn't be high enough to catch much of the street, IMO. I'm assuming their interest is in protecting their inventory, including trucks. I don't believe there's a camera at the rear of the building that faces the alley View attachment 25897

Thanks! There have also been articles that mention "others", so I'm wondering was there 4 guys with her at the Hardware Bar?We have no information as to which friends she was with at the first bar (gas light??) or how she got there. MR said "others" in his interview.

Yes MR and CP have been interviewed but there are some subtle differences in their stories...

Jury thank you so much for the pictures!! Looking down the alley, are KS's parking spaces the first ones you see to the right of the alley (beside the building)? You may want to drive different cars - you may be seen as a stalker in the area!!!! haha:what:

Sorry if I blew anyone's margins with the pics. I uploaded all of them from my phone, and I have no idea why the last two are GINORMOUS.

I think they are very helpful, thanks.

I went back through all your pictures of the store and you captured the front, the back and the side that would be next to the apartment. I couldn't pick out a security camera anywhere in those pictures. So unless it is on the other side of the building or inside the building pointing out of a window, I don't see one.

I too would think it would be on the front of the building or near the dumpster.

Here is the other side of the building from Google maps (not sure how old it is, a camera may have been added after this pic was taken) but I still cannot definitely point one out. Maybe I just can't see it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 23
There are some lovely, mature trees in the front. The alley looks like it would be pretty dark, unless the business has security lighting (which I didn't see in those very nice extra large pictures!). There doesn't seem to be what I would call many street lights out front either (looks like a lot of dark, hiding places at night)

Are there any type of dog runs or tie outs that would have been used for the dogs out back or did Kortne open the door and let her dogs kinda' roam around and do their business?

Has there even been 1 official LE press conference? I was trying to think back. I know they have released statements or talked to MSM (very little) but I don't recall an actual press conference. Is my mind just not functioning yet this morning? Speaking of not functioning in the morning, I still just don't get the up and out of the house by 7:30 a.m. to get to MR Jr.'s. Only 3 hours of sleep and I haven't heard of any reason that would require CP getting up and going that early, like work etc.

Looking down the alley, 810's parking area is where the silver car is parked in Jury's pic. The first area next to the Miller Auto building is for 808.

I think they are very helpful, thanks.

I went back through all your pictures of the store and you captured the front, the back and the side that would be next to the apartment. I couldn't pick out a security camera anywhere in those pictures. So unless it is on the other side of the building or inside the building pointing out of a window, I don't see one.

I too would think it would be on the front of the building or near the dumpster.

Palmyra is not a a high crime area. After looking at the pics, I think it's a good bet that any cameras NAPA has are interior, probably looking at the entrance. If so, catching the opposite side of Main Street (traveling west) would be tough.

If a car left Kortne's parking area, turned right onto Windsor Ave and then right onto Cherry Street and crossed Lingle Ave, Cherry becomes Caracas Ave in Hershey, no cameras on Cherry or Caracas, IIRC. If you exit the apartment parking area and stay in the alley (South Ave) across Windsor or make a right onto Windsor and then turn left onto Cherry Street from Windsor, again no cameras. There are numerous intersections/cross streets where you can cross Main without traffic signals, so no cameras

A local might know that. But are any of these folks that wily?

I don't know where MR lives, but it's likely there are back streets between KS's apartment and MR's house. If they dropped MR off first, they may never have passed through an intersection with a camera.

Can the traffic camera at Main & Lingle 'see' all the way to Cherry Street?

Maybe PalmyraDad knows if the traffic signal cams are 360 degrees.

I apologize if the driving description is confusing. That's why I use a navigation system. :doh:

Looking down the alley, 810's parking area is where the silver car is parked in Jury's pic. The first area next to the Miller Auto building is for 808.

Do you think the "creepy travel trailer" belongs to 808, then? Was it there when you lived there?

There are some lovely, mature trees in the front. The alley looks like it would be pretty dark, unless the business has security lighting (which I didn't see in those very nice extra large pictures!). There doesn't seem to be what I would call many street lights out front either (looks like a lot of dark, hiding places at night)

Are there any type of dog runs or tie outs that would have been used for the dogs out back or did Kortne open the door and let her dogs kinda' roam around and do their business?

The block is very dark at night, end to end. In front of NAPA and on the south corner of the alley & Windsor (across from the dumpster) there are street lights.

The alley side of the block is extremely dark.

A local might know that. But are any of these folks that wily?

My opinion is no. These guys may have a reputation of being thugs or track rats or whatever, but they are not sophisticated criminals as evidenced by their limited criminal records. I for one don't know where security cameras are in my neighborhood, do you? (Not being sarcastic! I mean "you" in general).

If a car left her parking area and drove toward the spot where the pic was taken, which looks like Windsor, a left turn would lead out to Main Street and a right would lead to Cherry Street. It does look like there are no exterior cameras at Miller Auto that could capture either location.

I'd say if CP or whoever left to go to the store, they would have taken the left out to Main Street, then right and head east to either Turkey Hill or Sheetz. To go to MR"s house, a person would most likely have turned right on Windsor to go to Cherry.

I'm thinking at this point that the traffic camera at Main and Lingle will only show us what time they returned to Palmyra. I doubt it can see all the way to Cherry.

As for the trailer, it is definitely on 808's side but it was not there when I lived there.

I'm hoping I can get to putting all of the pics in one place, maybe add it to the beginning of the thread or something. With all of the media links and Kortne photos

My work/meeting schedule is ridiculous, though. Popping in to type 30 words takes 10 seconds.

Any photo compilation folks here? Who have an extra hour? I don't know how long it would take, I'm assuming an hour or more. But that's me. I'm old & pokey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie