PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we know everything!
I think someone came and picked her up!

Have we found who drove her car back that night and when?
Was it brought back after this altercation?

I dont think we know everything!
I think someone came and picked her up!

Have we found who drove her car back that night and when?
Was it brought back after this altercation?

I have thought about this many times. That is the one thing that really has bothered me about this case because there seems to be no answer to this question anywhere. Although, I have seen some rumors regarding the topic but they may be just that.

I considered that after the police left that final time, that she got a ride back to the Gas Station Pub to pick up her car, possibly by CP or someone else. The problem with this theory is that it would be a really odd thing to do after all the nights events. I would also think that she would be exhausted by 4 AM. However, is it possible that this is the reason that nobody answered the door when the police visited that final time? Somehow her car made it back to the apartment, or is it possible that it never left in the first place? Can anyone confirm if she had to work the next day? I ask because this would certainly be a reason to run out at 4 AM and get the car if she did have to be at work in the morning.

Now, if CP drove her to get her car prior to fighting with the neighbors, I would think someone could confirm this. Maybe even the neighbors she argued with may have seen her pull up or could verify the car was in the apartment parking lot that night. The other problem with this idea is according to CP's own account; he dropped MR off and then drove to Kortne's apartment with her in the car. If he dropped her off at the Gas Station Pub to get her car, prior to arguing with the neighbors, then that would be inconsistent with his own statements.

Interesting thought about someone picking her up? If this happened, then either she drove the car back herself and something happened after she got out of the car. Or, whoever gave her a ride could have intended foul play which could mean she still could have driven it back to her apartment with bad consequences following at the hands of whoever gave her a ride.

The only other thought I had was that she gave someone her keys at the Gas Station Pub and they could have drove it back for her. But then I have to wonder how she would have gained entry into her apartment if someone else had her keys, unless she separated her car keys from her apartment key? This seems to be the most unlikely possibility IMO.

Or, is it possible that someone initially gave her a ride to the Gas Station Pub and her car never left the spot at the apartment, but if this is what happened why wouldn't that person just come forward and say so?

So many unanswered questions?

Just another quick thought on this topic. If she wanted a ride to go get her car I would think that CP would be the most convenient person to get a ride from. If it was someone else, then I would think there would be record of a text or call to another person asking for a ride. I have a hard time imagining anyone showing up out of the blue at 4 AMish to offer her a ride, then again anything is possible.

Maybe I will have to eat my words. But I am not considering the idea that Kortne is alive and staying away intentionally.

Maybe I will have to eat my words. But I am not considering the idea that Kortne is alive and staying away intentionally.

We are all entitled to our own opinions. It's not so much that I am considering that idea either, but I am certainly in no position to rule it out. The only way I could do that, is if something would definitively prove it was not in the realm of possibility.

I have thought about this many times. That is the one thing that really has bothered me about this case because there seems to be no answer to this question anywhere. Although, I have seen some rumors regarding the topic but they may be just that.

I considered that after the police left that final time, that she got a ride back to the Gas Station Pub to pick up her car, possibly by CP or someone else. The problem with this theory is that it would be a really odd thing to do after all the nights events. I would also think that she would be exhausted by 4 AM. However, is it possible that this is the reason that nobody answered the door when the police visited that final time? Somehow her car made it back to the apartment, or is it possible that it never left in the first place? Can anyone confirm if she had to work the next day? I ask because this would certainly be a reason to run out at 4 AM and get the car if she did have to be at work in the morning.

Now, if CP drove her to get her car prior to fighting with the neighbors, I would think someone could confirm this. Maybe even the neighbors she argued with may have seen her pull up or could verify the car was in the apartment parking lot that night. The other problem with this idea is according to CP's own account; he dropped MR off and then drove to Kortne's apartment with her in the car. If he dropped her off at the Gas Station Pub to get her car, prior to arguing with the neighbors, then that would be inconsistent with his own statements.

Interesting thought about someone picking her up? If this happened, then either she drove the car back herself and something happened after she got out of the car. Or, whoever gave her a ride could have intended foul play which could mean she still could have driven it back to her apartment with bad consequences following at the hands of whoever gave her a ride.

The only other thought I had was that she gave someone her keys at the Gas Station Pub and they could have drove it back for her. But then I have to wonder how she would have gained entry into her apartment if someone else had her keys, unless she separated her car keys from her apartment key? This seems to be the most unlikely possibility IMO.

Or, is it possible that someone initially gave her a ride to the Gas Station Pub and her car never left the spot at the apartment, but if this is what happened why wouldn't that person just come forward and say so?

This is probably dumb but maybe they went out in the wee hours to a diner. Maybe it isn't the thing to do anymore but it used to be a common ish end to a night of partying, if you weren't passed out.

Just another quick thought on this topic. If she wanted a ride to go get her car I would think that CP would be the most convenient person to get a ride from. If it was someone else, then I would think there would be record of a text or call to another person asking for a ride. I have a hard time imagining anyone showing up out of the blue at 4 AMish to offer her a ride, then again anything is possible.

BBM

I am not aware of any phone call or text records being released.

If so, please provide link.

TIA

BBM

I am not aware of any phone call or text records being released.

If so, please provide link.

TIA

Neither am I, which is why I said, “I would think there would be a record of a text or a call to another person asking for a ride.” In light of considering if someone picked her up, would this not be a valid question? Are we not allowed to consider different possibilities here? I’m not trying to be argumentative. I never said anything in relation to any records being released, this is why I used the word “think” it implies opinion not fact.

This is probably dumb but maybe they went out in the wee hours to a diner. Maybe it isn't the thing to do anymore but it used to be a common ish end to a night of partying, if you weren't passed out.

I don't think it's dumb at all. Actually, it's quite possible. I don't believe anyone else has brought that idea up before that I know of anyway. Many different things are possible which is why I think it's best to be open to discussing all different possibilities.

Neither am I, which is why I said, “I would think there would be a record of a text or a call to another person asking for a ride.” In light of considering if someone picked her up, would this not be a valid question? Are we not allowed to consider different possibilities here? I’m not trying to be argumentative. I never said anything in relation to any records being released, this is why I used the word “think” it implies opinion not fact.

sorry, my bad.

Thought I missed some very important info being released.

Or hoping you had inside information!!!

:seeya:

sorry, my bad.

Thought I missed some very important info being released.

Or hoping you had inside information!!!

:seeya:

Thanks, nothing of that sort, just sleuthing, or considering different possibilities out loud if that's alright.

Do you know how far the Gas Station is from her apartment? I wonder, if it isn't too far (or heck, even IF it is far, when you're that age and drunk, you're not very logical), if she couldn't wake CP up to take her to get her car, so, in a huff, she decided to walk? Then something happened to her as she was walking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro