DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Form PennLive

icepic

Didn't Pruett take a lie detector test?

Amanda Ballester

Yes but was bragging he is from streets ... knows how to beat them and then said duh anxiety pills

Cops don't usually hand out results of lie detector tests ... he may ASSume he passed it in my opinion.

DO we know 100% for sure that anyone- meaning CP and MR- have passed a polygraph?

In one of the earlier MSM reports, MR's father stated CP passed a polygraph, but I never read anything further whether he really took one or not. LE never made a statement, so I will assume CP didn't take one.

Aszh, thank you for your post in #508, this is a good explanation of what I've called the drug debt theory before. As some have pointed out, to the extent that CP and MR are named as the people directly responsible AND the people calling LE the first time, Amanda's comments don't directly align with the theory in 508. Of course, a lot of what she has posted in comments is totally off the wall.

But if the rug statement is right and she was in OC with CP and MR, I am still interested in what she has to say.

I have no way of knowing if the theory in 508 is right since I am not local and have no inside info, but this theory has always made the most sense to me. If this was my hometown, I would have a better sense of the players here. An associate of the other AB could have made the call. There's also the unidentified third person in MR's car and the couple KS fought with in the bar.

On the theme of going back to the beginning with fresh eyes, does anyone have any new thoughts on the cars that LE searched in the beginning? Not to get too CSi, but I wonder if any of them had rug fibers matching the missing one. Also, MR sr's comments to the media have been haunting me recently, but I am not sure why, just had to get that out there.

I may not believe everything Amanda has to say .. but like I stated yesterday .. One of Kortnes close friends HAS heard this very same thing .. This friend of Kortnes does not know Amanda .. but DOES KNOW CP & MR. That speaks volumes to me.

So while Amanda may be absolutely nuts .. there HAS to be something to it. Unless it's a total bogus story floating to take LE on a wild goose chase.

Even SH mentioned in a comment that Amanda was asking questions about Kortne .. who knows .. she may have gotten "lucky" with her sleuthing .. someone might have trusted the wrong girl

Oh and just fyi. My friend request to Amanda was accepted. And she says some really crazy things on her facebook also.

No argument here that she is nuts.

Please message her and tell her to stop commenting so as not to ruin an ongoing investigation. IF indeed she is telling the truth .. some of this stuff she is spewing might hurt a possible conviction.

MVHO only! I think her 'coming unglued' might be because she is frightened.

Many years ago, I heard someone say that 'so and so' was going to be murdered. I was naive at the time and assumed someone was 'blowing off steam.' When the man WAS murdered, I was terrified! Until every last one of the people responsible was locked up, I lived in fear. Thankfully, justice was done and they were all given life.

jmo

I cannot imagine your fear - but I am guessing you didn't go around calling them out and naming names publicly. I fear for this woman - unstable or not she is stirring the pot to the point where she may get burned. She is making enemies with the police, DA, locals, etc. If those she is accusing did not do this - then the only person loving her right now is the one who did.

You know I was thinking about kids in general who know there is going to be a party at "so and so's house". News travels fast in a small town among young kids. I know we all assume that the neighbors made the first call to the police, and that's a strong possibility. But what if it was one of the kids that wasn't invited to the party? Oh an older brother or sister of one of the under age drinkers? It really doesn't make sense that the police would say the neighbors made the second and third call but not tell us who made the first call.

FWIW .. I don't trust MRsr .. I find it kinda creepy he was Kortnes Facebook friend .. that's just me ..

I was thinking today .. I wonder if BH ever wonders if he didn't drink that afternoon if Kortne would still be alive OR I wonder if he's glad he was in jail so he isn't dead too ...

Dumb kids .. Dumb Dumb Kids .. Really .. was it all worth someones life???

I'm not sure they've thought so much about it. I think you may be giving them more credit of thinking on a level that is way beyond them Meems!

If ANY of them cared, don't you think they would have let someone know where she is?

I am starting to get a sense that LE has known much more about this than they have ever made public. And now they are just waiting to find her.

You know I was thinking about kids in general who know there is going to be a party at "so and so's house". News travels fast in a small town among young kids. I know we all assume that the neighbors made the first call to the police, and that's a strong possibility. But what if it was one of the kids that wasn't invited to the party? Oh an older brother or sister of one of the under age drinkers? It really doesn't make sense that the police would say the neighbors made the second and third call but not tell us who made the first call.

You know .. let's just say hypotheically MR called BH to get the money he owed him and overheard people in the background clowing around .. Maybe BH sounded drunk and said .. Nah man .. I don't have your money, I'll have it next week .. MR doesn't want to wait till next week .. he wants his money now. He has CP set the wheels in motion to meet up with Kortne later, hence the beginning of the end. Remember CP just happened to "recently" come back into Kortnes life after not seeing her for a few years per WS.

We only have the word of early reports that Kortne "ran into" CP and MR by chance at the GSP. To me .. it very well could have been a set up from the get go.

I'm not sure they've thought so much about it. I think you may be giving them more credit of thinking on a level that is way beyond them Meems!

If ANY of them cared, don't you think they would have let someone know where she is?

I am starting to get a sense that LE has known much more about this than they have ever made public. And now they are just waiting to find her.

BH was her live in boyfriend .. oh I'm sure he's thought about it .. He may not know where the body is .. but then again .. I'm sure he has heard thru the rumor mill by now.

BH was her live in boyfriend .. oh I'm sure he's thought about it .. He may not know where the body is .. but then again .. I'm sure he has heard thru the rumor mill by now.

And BH has never publicly spoken out about Kortne; in fact, he has laid very low since she went missing.

Like your train of thought Meems! I hope all of this activity brings some resolution to the Stouffer family soon!

I may not believe everything Amanda has to say .. but like I stated yesterday .. One of Kortnes close friends HAS heard this very same thing .. This friend of Kortnes does not know Amanda .. but DOES KNOW CP & MR. That speaks volumes to me.

So while Amanda may be absolutely nuts .. there HAS to be something to it. Unless it's a total bogus story floating to take LE on a wild goose chase.

Even SH mentioned in a comment that Amanda was asking questions about Kortne .. who knows .. she may have gotten "lucky" with her sleuthing .. someone might have trusted the wrong girl

Your words "bogus story" made me think - smoke screen . maybe it was planted as a rumor knowing it would spread around town like wildfire and throw people off. Perhaps Amanda is honestly believing she heard the truth. I guess some answers will come out of the search this weekend if the divers are still planning on it .

Seriously you think the cops withheld saying the neighbor made the first call but the told the public that they made the 2nd and 3rd call.

I am local. I hear a lot. Amanda's story could certainly be correct. I agree she is a nut. But it is not correct to say it could not have happened that way. CP and MR are lower level in the drug business. AB is much higher up. It may not have been planned for CP to be there when they came to the get the drugs and money. But if he witnessed what happened and did nothing, he is guilty also. And he would keep his mouth shut because AB has quite a reputation. How do you explain the rug missing? How do you explain a few people drinking quietly inside an apartment and the cops magically showing up and busting BH. They didn't charge the underage boys until after KS went missing. It certainly sounds to me like the call was made to have BH picked up. Sorry that's my opinion. I don't find Amanda's story to be unbelievable....I do however find Amanda to be unbelievable. But that does not mean she is lying.

your scenario gives CPs text of "what happened" some context . maybe they came to the apartment that morning and told him to get out and they had some business to take care of - leaving KS alone with them .

You know .. let's just say hypotheically MR called BH to get the money he owed him and overheard people in the background clowing around .. Maybe BH sounded drunk and said .. Nah man .. I don't have your money, I'll have it next week .. MR doesn't want to wait till next week .. he wants his money now. He has CP set the wheels in motion to meet up with Kortne later, hence the beginning of the end. Remember CP just happened to "recently" come back into Kortnes life after not seeing her for a few years per WS.

We only have the word of early reports that Kortne "ran into" CP and MR by chance at the GSP. To me .. it very well could have been a set up from the get go.

Didn't her car have a flat tire?
Could that have been done intentionally so she didn't have a car she had to rely on them!
Just a thought!

And BH has never publicly spoken out about Kortne; in fact, he has laid very low since she went missing.

Its possible his lawyer (id think he had or has one) told him silence is golden!
JMO

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2
I forgot about the flat tire....one more interesting, strange fact.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2
I forgot about the flat tire....one more interesting, strange fact.

Yes and we don't know how it got back to her house Or if it ever left her home.

Her car and the Dog are big questions for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member